What's new

Men’s fragrances anyone?

Hubbleman

Veteran
I remember 20 years ago I used CK 1... it was cool back then and even tho it’s a classic it’s boring now

Recently I been rediscovering scents... I had Jean Paul after shave for few years now, which is nice and manly...

Got DKNY last week which is super cool refreshing uplifting scent, will go well in summer

Tomorrow picking up another spray, either Armani or Sauvage, decisions decisions

Hubbleman

Veteran
I’m just talking about high society men and women enjoying fine designer house scents, WTF is so yummy bud-ish about it???

hayday

Veteran
low rents like me might prefer natural pheromones. not much High Society here. Just high lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sporting a fragrance isn't necessarily high society, not that the distinction would cause me any desire to begin.

Another vote for Yummybudesque here.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I've tried many different colognes over the years and I have had more compliments wearing Clinique's Happy for Men than any other fragrance by far. I've had pretty women, ugly women, straight men, gay men, you name it, all have asked what the fragrance was. I've even walked by a straight up gangsta thug and he even stopped me to ask. And with my reddish blond hair and almost white skin complexion, I know it's not my attractiveness! Lol.

mushroombrew

Veteran
My top colognes. I am not doused in the stuff but I use it always. Chicks fucking love the top two. Especially D&B. Cannot leave the house without a comment...

Givenchy "Neo"
D&B "The One"
Bulvgari "Man"
Armani "Code"
D&B "Light Blue"

How's my cologne "quiver"?

Go find a Saphora store and sniff away. Yeah you know that place where chicks congregate by the dozens? LOL!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Oh Versace "pour homme" is fire too. But my homie runs it.

In Hawaii we always talk about fishing. And lures. When it comes to women

"what colors you running" haha. Deep sea fishermen will never tell you...

Well I can't run my boys "colors". You should try it. He is not pale and redheaded lol. But not exactly Antonio Banderas. With that cologne he might as well be!

Hubbleman

Veteran
I wouldn’t say u gotta be high society to have cologne, rather it’s for those who enjoy finer things in life

hyposomniac

Veteran
Lol at high karate.
Cody Wild Musk anyone? Brut Faberge?
The best scents are those advertised on WWF programs in the 80s

I've had varying tastes in scents ck1 and Hugo boss was good in the 90's. After that I switched to mountain breeze body spray from bath and body works. They discontinued it a few years ago. It was my go to for 10 years. Patchouli is really nice also

Latest posts

Latest posts