What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

dingbat

its not a concentrate device but it is a beautiful piece of art. got it at a local head shop. kind of a cool story; when i first saw it the price tag was rediculous and i could never imagine to be able to afford it. It sat on there shelf for like 5 years. every time i came in i looked at it. i was working construction for a while and was forced to work a bunch of over time so i took the cash and made them a offer for the pipe. they accepted, i have had it for about 4 years now :D

Tako

ICMag Donor
@ HMK- Thanks dude, your an OG of the TI work. Respect.

@Dingbat- Hella, I had fun making the spikes. I had only planed on putting on a few smaller spikes to this piece, but then the late night sesh just kept flowing, and more spikes kept growing. I ran outta room. Lets see your spikes!

@ Dimodz- For sure some FREAK inspiration. Thanks man.

@ Mr.False- Thats awesome, I'm stoked you appreciate the photos(and glass), sometimes its half the battle to get a killer shot. Thanks!

catcherintheye

Brian Headford inline, got it from my local shop and they got em on ALT. Love my HMK curve.

Sorry for the skim milk, I used photobooth and had to race to take the rip.

Dope, as always you rule. My two most desired pieces atm an HMK unit and a sovereignty stemline haha. I feel like im gona be waiting a longg time for my turn to get my unit, cant fuckin wait!

Thanks for the curves HMK im lovin' em both and keepin em oiled, my wood floor and jeans are covered in reclaim always drippin from the screen.

dope_roor

getting it all seasoned up nice by now?

Ohhh yeah it's getting very well seasoned :)

Great choice. Much better than titanium.

Lol

Hi everybody! This is a set I made for the erl. Thanks for looking.

Looks cool! Kinda MNP-esque

Brian Headford inline, got it from my local shop and they got em on ALT. Love my HMK curve.

Dope, as always you rule. My two most desired pieces atm an HMK unit and a sovereignty stemline haha. I feel like im gona be waiting a longg time for my turn to get my unit, cant fuckin wait!

Thanks for the curves HMK im lovin' em both and keepin em oiled, my wood floor and jeans are covered in reclaim always drippin from the screen.

:thank you:

I seem to find mystery splotches of reclaim everywhere too :wave:

ahhh

nice piece

I'm diggin' your dreads too

I miss my beads

sold this piece and its little sister to a good person..these beakers were sick, they are german glass with the chemistry beaker labels on the side
88602.jpg

Chubbler = Chillum Bubbler

picture.php

Tako

ICMag Donor
Catcherintheye- thats a sweet looking inline, I love the triple donut. How do you like the mini inline bubs for rippin erl?

Thanks Dope Roor! MNP makes some sick glass and he definitely influences my work.

HashMasteCut is the OG:smokeit:

Lets keep on posting killer glass!

catcherintheye

Tako the inline is awesome for the errl, the only reason I have it though is because im waiting for the OG to make me a unit :tongue:

The triple donut splash gaurd is like watching a water show while taking a rip. Its nice but its 18 mili and i have to use a reducer, theres also a lot of tube there so really I might as well be hitting a tube lol. I really want a circ unit, fuckin full double rainbows all the way, almost triple rainbow. I love rainbow work.:tiphat:

Tako

ICMag Donor
Dichro Frog Dome

Dichro Frog Dome

Something to check out while we should be at work... I have been having fun making these frogs lately, and thought it would be fitting to put them on a Dome. I was rocking out to Ladysmith Black Mambazo on Pandora making this, really gettng into the jungle mood. hehe. Thanks, -Tako

dope_roor

props to MTP glass!!

these are wonderful pieces! they work great, i prefer the birdhouse because it stays cooler to the touch for those who multi dab but function-wise both designs are great

Birdhouse Dome:

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2885.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Flying Saucer Dome:

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

great little travel dish as well

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

phate

Veteran
here is one of my oil peices. blown by tako from http://www.glassstyle.biz/ this thing hits like a champ. i love it.

its a little dirty right now. time to clean it.

Attachments

• DSCF3199.JPG
    DSCF3199.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3196.JPG
    DSCF3196.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 12