Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko

Thread Title Search
Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2016, 05:26 AM #1
Roms

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko

Pakistan line imported by Mriko years go, reproduced by me and shared with friends... Purple Clouds here took the relai and perpetuates the selection and preservation, thanks bro your greens wibes and work shine, congratz too with all your other nice strains in progress!
This Yarkhun like many have to be work and refreshes by good selection, mutant to clean etc!

Special dédicace to Mriko, let's hope you are fine and well somewhere, look forward your news bro peace

Yarkhun fresh F2s :

Purple Clouds grow :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=64946

Vibes'
++

Last edited by Roms; 05-10-2016 at 05:43 AM..
Roms is offline Quote

29 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:19 AM #2
GoatCheese

GoatCheese has disabled reputation
Hey, Roms.

How do these plants smell?
Wonder if this line is related to some Nepalis? I grew few Baglung Nepali some years ago, and your pakis remind me of some of them.
Have you grown the Baglungs? The same Baglung seeds were sold By few different seed banks back then. I bought mine from a Danish site, but I think atleast BlueHemp were selling the same Banglungs

Some Baglungs had a earthy, moldy smell, some abit sweaty and fruity. One smelled quite like nectarine fruits. Effect was calm high, somewhat similar to MAndala Seeds' Satori.

Here are few pics of the Nepalis:

Last edited by GoatCheese; 05-12-2016 at 04:25 PM..
GoatCheese is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:40 AM #3
Roms

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Bienvenue GoatCheese!

Your description of aroma corresponds well thankz, by the look a little bit less i feel but anyway it looks quite similar and sure something related genetically... Pakistan/Pradesh/Nepal, North Indian indica vibes.

Purple Clouds's smoke report soon, he find a rare fruity pheno with cherry thing backside... My mom P1 was more on the woody/earthy/hasch/mushroom/moldy yes... Not powerfull THC smoke but nice mellow body and head effects. Nevertheless i look forward cannabinoid and terpz analysis. Thanks again GC, peace.
Roms is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:43 AM #4
Manivelle

Manivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the rough
nice plant roms. what is the flowering time of the yarkun please ?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:49 AM #5
Roms

Bien le bonjour Maniv'

Faut compter 10/12 semaines max, ça a aussi tendance à durer selon les phéno, comme on peut le voir les pistils peuvent être très fins... Avec une Pakistanaise plus typée Kafiristanica style X18 les pistils sont beaucoup plus épais et le temps de flo est moindre, ça résine plus aussi!
Roms is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2016, 09:52 AM #6
GoatCheese

GoatCheese has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roms View Post
Bienvenue GoatCheese!

Your description of aroma corresponds well thankz, by the look a little bit less i feel but anyway it looks quite similar and sure something related genetically... Pakistan/Pradesh/Nepal, North Indian indica vibes.

Purple Clouds's smoke report soon, he find a rare fruity pheno with cherry thing backside... My mom P1 was more on the woody/earthy/hasch/mushroom/moldy yes... Not powerfull THC smoke but nice mellow body and head effects. Nevertheless i look forward cannabinoid and terpz analysis. Thanks again GC, peace.

Yea, you Pakis sure look more bushy. The Neps were quite cola-oriented atleast in small pots, not a lot of side branching. Some of them were clearly more indica, some quite viney sativa. Some started to autoflower in 18/6 veg light cycle.
..but interesting that the aromas match that well with your Pakis, hmmmmmmm.

BTW, How do you guys test them? With the Alpha-CAT kit? ..man i kinda want one of those kits, but they're still rather expensive imo
..for my broke arse anyways, lol.
GoatCheese is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2016, 09:59 AM #7
Manivelle

Manivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roms View Post
Bien le bonjour Maniv'

Faut compter 10/12 semaines max, ça a aussi tendance à durer selon les phéno, comme on peut le voir les pistils peuvent être très fins... Avec une Pakistanaise plus typée Kafiristanica style X18 les pistils sont beaucoup plus épais et le temps de flo est moindre, ça résine plus aussi!
hey we're not on the french forum poto ^^ .

she seems pretty resinous .do you have some macros ?

thank you

Old 05-10-2016, 10:02 AM #8
Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatCheese View Post
BTW, How do you guys test them? With the Alpha-CAT kit? ..man i kinda want one of those kits, but they're still rather expensive imo
..for my broke arse anyways, lol.
Patience vibe, prices will be lowered with time i think, let's hope!
Roms is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2016, 10:12 AM #9
Roms

Lol Maniv' on s'en fout ça fait toujours classe de parler Français jajaja... Et Mriko il est french à l'aise, big big up to the canna french squad. Rahan tu nous manques aussi mec, coma back dude please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manivelle View Post
she seems pretty resinous .do you have some macros ?
Not as much resinous as the Mazar but it is not bad, and no big macro yet so you have to zoom your page poto ^^
Roms is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:30 AM #10
StRa
Señor Member

StRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud ofStRa has much to be proud of
Salut Roms!!!

great to see ya working with "new" genetics......

à + mon pote

StRa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.