What's new

I'm a Murderer!!

Levitationofme

How about starting your plants inside, then when it's big enough to dea lwith the heat put them outside.

OR by seeds from a strain that grows in your climate and get some advice from the seed man.....

Many mighty Mexican varieties and such.

So many seed sources here.

I use ACE seeds at the moment. Im growing African

brown_thumb

I've only bought seeds that supposedly do well in my climate and conditions. I'm sure the failures are due solely to my inadequacies and ignorance. My place is already too cluttered to grow inside.

Slipnot

Get a good lawyer :) they can get it lowered to plant slaughter.

Seriously i suggest you drive to your nearest horticulture center tell them your growing a acid soil loving plant and that you want to purchase there organic soil ..
meanwhile ask them for a decent organic fertilizer line .. Which you will use latter on ..

Goggle seed germination meanwhile go to walmart and get some syringes 20 - 50 ml even 100 ml

Go buy one 24 watt T5 H0 2 foot light fixture and also look in the back of safeway , sears ,walmart for 2 foot x 2 foot x 2 foot box make it your grow box just add light in it

Once seeds are germinated use plastic cups carefully place seed 1/2 inch into a open hole you made in cups cover gently use 20 ml syringe and give it water water it every second or 3rd day slowly changing to 50 ml then 100 ml

And for god sakes just leave the dam plants alone they will grow with out your involvement , just water them every second day

Most cases of plant murders are from people messing around to much with them
give them the basic needs they will grow its a weed here look at this weed growing in gravel and sand :) un touched lol:biggrin::thank you:

Attachments

• IMG4991.jpg
    IMG4991.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 8

brown_thumb

So you folks think I should just throw the seeds out onto this low quality sandy soil or into the cracks of my driveway and leave them alone?

|OverDose|

Hey man ive grown plants on and off for 2 years and only have had 1 successful plant, hopefully many more in the future, just stick to it read up on all deficiencies, give right ph i'm not even checking mine :/ I'm using nutrient rich potting soil feeding vegetative growth spray then Flower spray for 2 weeks into flower and i'm not that good at all. What i can say is keep your head up never look down, take care of the plants help them with their needs and they will reward you :) A little time and dedication can mean all the difference in the world, ask people for input i keep doing it every time i think somethings wrong and they help me :D What could go wrong man, grow 2 - 6$ fem seeds before you move on to the big shit, also don't let the seeds sit in the sun they need dark warm climate Cheers and good luck to you man and everyone else having troubles being a noob grower like me.

WelderDan

Veteran
So you folks think I should just throw the seeds out onto this low quality sandy soil or into the cracks of my driveway and leave them alone?

LOL, not exactly, but close. Most newbs suffer from can't-leave-it-alone syndrome. The best advice I ever got when I was a newb was "leave that shit alone man." Over watering and over fertilizing are the biggest problems. Too much love.

Cannabis is a hearty plant that will flourish in even marginal conditions. It grows feral in several states.

Amend your local soil with compost and/or commercial potting mix. Start off with bag seed or something cheap like Nirvana seeds. You'd be surprised at the gems to be found in Nirvana seeds. Or K.C. Brains seeds. He primarily breeds for outdoor and they are also inexpensive.

Start with water only until they get a little size on them, and slowly start adding fertilizer. Err on the side of caution and use a weak feeding schedule and start working up.

I understand the urge to check them and pamper them and fret over them. Don't. Let 'em be.

Make sure they don't dry out, but don't water them daily. Every few days to once a week depending on conditions.

It's a weed. It'll grow like one with minimum intervention.

daveyhouse

You would probably run it over with your car.

Then they will nail you for vehicular plant slaughter which is still better than murder I guess

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

No, we're just saying it's not that complicated. Read some of the grow logs on here, some of these fuckers are practically illiterate, but they can still grow weed like a mah, because it ain't really all that hard.

brown_thumb

I keep my seeds in the dark in my fridge inside an insulated bag. I sprout them between two clean pans (in the dark) in barely damp paper towels. They all sprout (100 percent). I poke a half inch deep (12mm) hole and very carefully drop the sprouts into the holes and very carefully cover them. Nearly all of them break through the soil. After that is when I have problems.

brown_thumb

LOL, not exactly, but close. Most newbs suffer from can't-leave-it-alone syndrome. The best advice I ever got when I was a newb was "leave that shit alone man." Over watering and over fertilizing are the biggest problems. Too much love.

Cannabis is a hearty plant that will flourish in even marginal conditions. It grows feral in several states.

Amend your local soil with compost and/or commercial potting mix. Start off with bag seed or something cheap like Nirvana seeds. You'd be surprised at the gems to be found in Nirvana seeds. Or K.C. Brains seeds. He primarily breeds for outdoor and they are also inexpensive.

Start with water only until they get a little size on them, and slowly start adding fertilizer. Err on the side of caution and use a weak feeding schedule and start working up.

I understand the urge to check them and pamper them and fret over them. Don't. Let 'em be.

Make sure they don't dry out, but don't water them daily. Every few days to once a week depending on conditions.

It's a weed. It'll grow like one with minimum intervention.

WTF am I so bad at this I kill weeds??

brown_thumb

No, we're just saying it's not that complicated. Read some of the grow logs on here, some of these fuckers are practically illiterate, but they can still grow weed like a mah, because it ain't really all that hard.

I consider myself of 'somewhat' above average intelligence. So I don't understand why I'm such a F-up in this endeavor.:noway:

Complication isn't the issue. My hardheadedness is the problem.

Someone PLEASE drive a nail into my brain with the information I need.:)

rjrom90

In a hot environment it can be hard to draw the line between over and under watering, especially depending on the soil mixture. Maybe you would actually do better with a hydro setup that would allow more frequent watering.

brown_thumb

In a hot environment it can be hard to draw the line between over and under watering, especially depending on the soil mixture. Maybe you would actually do better with a hydro setup that would allow more frequent watering.

You mean auto watering?

WelderDan

Veteran
WTF am I so bad at this I kill weeds??

Don't be so hard on yourself. I killed my share too. We all did.

Just keep it simple. Trust me, once you get a handle on it, it gets easier and easier.

And we still screw it up sometimes. Dumb mistakes, shortcuts, getting overconfident.

You will get it. Err on the side of caution, and be patient. But keep it simple. You CAN do this, I promise.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
You got a thermometer in your greenhouse? How hot is it? How well ventilated is it? You said it wasn't sealed, but is it completely closed off?

How clean is the AC runoff? Could it be harboring mold/bacteria?

I actually had a grocery wire tie around one of my plants and I forgot about it and it cut my plant off after a wind storm because I forgot to remove it. So dumb.

brown_thumb

You got a thermometer in your greenhouse? How hot is it? How well ventilated is it? You said it wasn't sealed, but is it completely closed off?

How clean is the AC runoff? Could it be harboring mold/bacteria?

Trust me... this greenhouse is not sealed at all. There are 3" (75mm) gaps at both ends that run from top to bottom where the back sides meet the house. Also, I didn't seal any of the holes where the corrugated material meets the frame. It's no hotter in there than outside. I'll be forced to seal it better soon so I can keep some heat in there during winter months. Otherwise no matter what size heaters I use it will be far too cold in there.

The A/C water surely does have mold and bacteria but I didn't think that was harmful to plants. Am I wrong? Should I be treating the water before using it? If so, with what? Should I treat with chlorine bleach... then let sit for 24 hours before using it?

Latest posts

Latest posts