Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > First grow, looking good but any advice is appreciated

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
First grow, looking good but any advice is appreciated Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2016, 04:06 AM #1
michigandank

michigandank is on a distinguished road
First grow, looking good but any advice is appreciated

4x4x7 tent, 1000w HPS(I know MH is used for veg), soil medium is 3:1 roots organic to promix BX with added perlite, 25ish pounds of EWC, and I used an amendment pack to stimulate growth for 5-6 weeks, I'm not sure what was in it but I'm sure I can find out if needed, things like bone meal and alfalfa meal and a bunch more. Ph water at 6.4 and runoff last waterinng was 6.1. I don't know when to know how long they've been "vegging" but I planted the seed and the northern lights sprouted a month ago, the delicious candy (smaller) sprouted 2-3weeksvago. No nutes til flower. Topped northern lights once.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0766.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	379501 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0765.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	379502 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0764.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	379503 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0763.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	379504
michigandank is offline Quote

Old 09-26-2016, 04:28 AM #2
corky1968
Banned

Location: Living in a Trichome. These are the Best Homes in the World.
corky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud of
The two taller ones could be flowered whenever you're ready or you can wait a little longer to get a larger yield.

Most Indica plants double in height after they flower so do plan for this.

The smallest one should be allowed to go longer until it gets to the current size of the other two.

So, if you had fluorescent lights lying around you could vegetate the smallest one elsewhere while the other two flower.
corky1968 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:40 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Go for 7-8 weeks, then 12/12 lights for budding.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders in the USA- check out our unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds for medical conditions and recreational stimulus at down to earth prices. Now 12 years running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

Old 09-26-2016, 04:40 AM #4
michigandank

michigandank is on a distinguished road
We do not have any CFLs, this is our only space available. They are only about 1 foot tall or so now, I'm gonna try to catch the little guy up. We are gonna transplant to a 10 gallon soon and try to get them more bush. But we are gonna flip at 2.5-3 feet tall and plan on 2 more feet of growth. The third plant is a planned low yield we made a mistake and two didn't sprout so we quickly planted a third and we will just raise so the height is equal to the other plants,
michigandank is offline Quote