What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Rakosnicek

Veteran
ghost train haze 8 63. day 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Lesnah

Here is the Haitian pheno of Nanan Bouclou...

4 fingered leaves...

Have you guys seen 4 fingered Cannabis before? I'm assuming its a mutation which occurs once in a while.

Siever

Veteran
Mexcurander,

If I were you, I'd put them in bigger pots. Of course, I'm only saying it. You do as you please, but bigger pots = bigger plants = more yield

green-genes77

Veteran
Ace Panama-Green Pheno

Ace Panama-Green Pheno

At ten days before harvest:

picture.php

21 days after harvest:

picture.php

A fun and rewarding plant to grow. Indoor, coir/perlite/guano/EWC/etc. under HPS. Excellent sativa warmth here. Good irie vibrations, delicious flavors.

SICE

Blue Berry smelling sativa and a regular version with a less prominent blue berry type smell

I call it Morena as in tanned or dark. Mexican

Dblbogey

New to the thread, have been attempting cloning of 20 yr old pure Sativa seeds of unknown
quality and strain.

Didn't expect them to pop, but every one of them did, 70 Males but 3-4 decent females. Never got to harvest (long story, another time).

Tried cloning from June thru Sept 2015 but only one, Air layered, showed roots after about a month. It didn't survive.

Looking for any tips on cloning pure Sativa. I think I have tried everything and then had to quit until this past summer.

In May, 2016 I noticed three seeds from last year sprouted surprisingly from the ground the pollinated plants were taken from. They must have fallen to the ground, got submerged a little and overwintered. Amazing to me.

Seedlings again have grown to 5 feet, doing LST to keep them from rising over the neighbors fence, seem healthy and not yet flowering. Took a half dozen cuts from the two plants to 'sex or genderize early', awaiting that now.

Any cloning tips, again, appreciated.

Thx too much for this Sativa only thread. It's a treasure.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Mexcurander,

If I were you, I'd put them in bigger pots. Of course, I'm only saying it. You do as you please, but bigger pots = bigger plants = more yield

I know, but don't have much space for bigger pots, but bigger plants = also sooner detection by rippers.

Keep on growing :)

Latest posts

Latest posts