Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Anyone run Fruity Juice from Sensi lately?

Thread Title Search
Anyone run Fruity Juice from Sensi lately? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2020, 05:30 PM #11
RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant futureRoyalFlush has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeanonnamellow View Post
Read the same! Also read somewhere that it's one of the varieties that hasn't seemed to totally fall off a cliff in recent years. Sensi seeds were always so expensive I never tried them so never knew if people were just talking shit about them not being what they used to be or if their seeds were actually good.

In my recent Fruity Juice research I stumbled across some posts suggesting a component of Mothers Finest is related to Fruity Juice. Not sure if they were suggesting a specimen from the Fruity Juice line or a parental input. A fruity and flavor filled thai!

Hope you are having an excellent day or night wherever you may be!
Lots of people that have grown JF say It garbage, I know I would waste my time or money on Sensi.

Old 09-21-2020, 06:40 PM #12
Cuddles

Cuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud of
Fruity Juice sounds really nice but it´s sadly too big for me to grow...also rather pricey. I just checked it´s 109 quid for 10 seeds
Cuddles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2020, 06:48 PM #13
willydread

willydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant future
Try looking at fruity thai by ceres seeds, they seem to have reproductions of many classic strains ....
willydread is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2020, 01:27 AM #14
Happy Times

Happy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to behold
We had some Juicy Fruit going back around 2000, really nice stuff. I’ll be honest and say it didn’t remind me that much of JF gum, but it was delicious and had a little musk backbone kinda like haze with some exotic fruitiness. Lanky fluffy structure- one of those good oldies ya wish you could get back
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2020, 09:30 AM #15
Cuddles

Cuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by willydread View Post
Try looking at fruity thai by ceres seeds, they seem to have reproductions of many classic strains ....

I have looked at this one, some months ago and it sounds great!
but due to my situation I went with small autos instead.

If only I had the space and no crappy neighbours...
Cuddles is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:40 AM #16
sbeanonnamellow

sbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by willydread View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, but I was only able to find feminized seed in this variety. While I'm not against them totally, for a line such as a fruity thai I would really like to find it in regular seed format.

Kind regards and I hope you're having a great day or night wherever you may be.
sbeanonnamellow is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:48 AM #17
Cuddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeanonnamellow View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, but I was only able to find feminized seed in this variety. While I'm not against them totally, for a line such as a fruity thai I would really like to find it in regular seed format.

Kind regards and I hope you're having a great day or night wherever you may be.

look here mate

https://www.drchronic.com/products/f...hai-regular%20
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2020, 10:15 AM #18
renne

renne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant futurerenne has a brilliant future
I have some pics of Beanhoarders Fruity juice x C99 in my Albums, wasn't what I was looking for, I remember getting Juicy Fruit around 2003/04 and it was a real nice tasty smoke and that was what I was looking for but no luck.
renne is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2020, 10:35 AM #19
sbeanonnamellow

sbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of lightsbeanonnamellow is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you for the review renne. It's helpful and I hope your day or night is treating you kindly. Much love
sbeanonnamellow is offline Quote