What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Merci Syd :) Cheers
Thaizar and others packs in the making...
picture.php

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Q3corn welcome! Ya big down and big up ride, like my initiated hard artist life but with time, i'm 41, i find the more serene middle way! :dance013:

First release soon with the Thaizar, at ZHG zenhousegardens thank you Purple Clouds!

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
First of all this Thaizar is especially tasty, spicy and fruity according the mom Thai with its minty black chocolate combined with the fruitiness Mazari strawberry line. It's also quite productive with nice dense buds. The potent is serious but not killer, it has a mellow escalator with warm body sensation, a bit trippy too but pleasantly sweet. The THC/THCV level is high but with very little quasi zero CBD.

Well now it's all about the reports that will come, this hybrid is in progress, F3, and the last reproduction was much more Thai influenced. Anyway the line is far from a stabilize one, i think that many different things can be fixed and some different declinaisons are possible especially about the terpenes/effects. For example a musician friend found a cinnamon specimen particulary creative.

Vibes Q3corn, if you wanna test pm me, gratitude gratis thanks!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi KingCobra66, the average yield is quite high here is an example specimen... ;) Thank you for the hit brotha!

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Trugarez Tcherno, good luck with them and may the force be with you!
:tiphat:
Available since the 420 yeah big up Purple Clouds thank you again!

west-eu

well done roms good stuff mate :tiphat: , i'll be watching

i wish i had more room to grow some grrr....

kenavo emberr

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Kenavezo West-eu :)

By hoping to reproduce the current F1 Mazari x Lambsbread (x11)
picture.php

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you my friends! :smoke out:

Aza bro ya in 2015 i was thinking of doing an indican JLB x MIS but finally with the repro JLB F6 it gave a sativan MIS x JLB!!! :)

So i look forward their JLB stretch heritage, sexing will start in few days...

picture.php

Last edited:

Azaghal

Veteran
Salud Roms :tiphat:,

very nice and healthy lookig specimens ! Trugarez mat for sharing.

From what i can perceive they've got a desirabel internode length (quite compact in veg?)

and also some seem to have long petioles,

maybe good conditions for a high calyx/leaf ratio. :D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aza bro ya in 2015 i was thinking of doing an indican JLB x MIS but finally with the repro JLB F6 it gave a sativan MIS x JLB!!!
smile.gif

[/FONT]

Just being silly and blabbering around but i've read some posts on this forum about

Nevil Schoenmakers Northern Lights#5(f) X HazeA & C(m) crosses

and the resulting F1 offspring,
the recently much discussed A5 & C5 (1-5) cuttings afaik.

And who knows, maybe your [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MIS X JLB F1
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]isn't too different from a NL X Haze F1 in terms of potential
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](both are BLD (f) x NLD (m) of quite similar geographical origins,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Afghan Indica female x South American Sativa male more or less).
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Of course that's oversimplified and/or unjustified generalization [/FONT]but somehow got this thought and just wanted to share it.

Do you plan on taking cuttings by chance ? ;)

Anyhow your crosses are something special,

bet the other way around, a JLB X MIS cross like you originally intended, will be as interesting and worthwhile to explore.

And belated Congratulations Breur !

Kenavo

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Just being silly and blabbering around but i've read some posts on this forum about

Nevil Schoenmakers Northern Lights#5(f) X HazeA & C(m) crosses

and the resulting F1 offspring,
the recently much discussed A5 & C5 (1-5) cuttings afaik.

And who knows, maybe your [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MIS X JLB F1
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]isn't too different from a NL X Haze F1 in terms of potential
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](both are BLD (f) x NLD (m) of quite similar geographical origins,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Afghan Indica female x South American Sativa male more or less).[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hallo Aza' danke for your thoughts!
[/FONT]
:thank you:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Will see but both JLB and MIS are big ones, simply the best of the best so it's all about my good touch with them or not... And as i cannot select dozen specimens out of hundreds with my micro breedings space i must count on my legendary luck for their good reproductions! [/FONT]

bet the other way around, a JLB X MIS cross like you originally intended, will be as interesting and worthwhile to explore.
Ya it's still in projects, my next session is about F4ing the MIS so i will include few females JLB in the game. And oneday i think about the double openpoll cross of the two! (MIS*JLB) x (JLB*MIS) + the inverse. Hope that i will have more space to do this someday!

Now good news i have 4 males to play with 7 females, not bad ratio i'm happy! And the stretch is big as i imagined even if the leaves are less sativa than expected.

Next up with pix ++

KingCobra66

Thank you my friends! :smoke out:

Aza bro ya in 2015 i was thinking of doing an indican JLB x MIS but finally with the repro JLB F6 it gave a sativan MIS x JLB!!! :)

So i look forward their JLB stretch heritage, sexing will start in few days...

View Image
promising indeed roms its going to be fun and documental for sure:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts