What's new

My Journal

BeachBass

Veteran
Sorry for my bad english but im here from two months...
My grow is little, 60x60x140, i think to do a scrog system for maximize the yeld. I have chosen for this cycle 2 Th1nk D from DP e 2 Sw33t C from SwS

Grow: 60x60x140
Light: Phytoled 200w + Phytoled grow blooster par 36 e Grow Hydro Led 120w for the first week of vege
Air: 18 V Air fan 18cm vents 125 in extraction and passive immission
Pot: 11lt
Soil: Biobizz all mix 30% + Plagron Royalty mix rigenerated 70%
Water: water extolled ph 6,35
PH meter: Digital
Nuts: Atami
Ataroots
Atazyme
Terra Leaves
Terra Max
Bloombastic

19 November, 4 days after germination
picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
26 November, with the change of the led, with the same height of before, the plants burning during the night.... "6 up quickly!!!!
picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
30 November, i have changed the position of the plants in prevision for the scrog, the TD are more bigger than SC, and now are in front of the gr
picture.php

BeachBass

Veteran
2 Dicember, finally the have begun, one SC, at the right in front, is smaller than other for the light burn..
picture.php

the TD bigger
picture.php

vukman

Veteran
sweet..a new LED grow to watch...:D........I just hope that the spectrum on those is designed with a veg cycle in mind or else you'll have plants that are wider than they are tall!!! ahaha..

That was happening to me so I had to introduce some 'white' light to get them to grow vertically. Even if the lights are not properly set up for veg, you can get them to grow vertically by playing with the light cycle..

Leave them in the dark a bit longer and then they will grow 'looking' for a light source which is above them hence why plants grow towards the light..:).

Good Luck

BeachBass

Veteran
the cycle is 18/6...vuk im honorate to have your post, sorry for my bad english...
the height is important now? yes is very very leafy and full of branches , i cannot see the log

vukman

Veteran
the cycle is 18/6...vuk im honorate to have your post, sorry for my bad english...
the height is important now? yes is very very leafy and full of branches , i cannot see the log

thank you but I'm just another person here who is trying to make the best with what he has to work with...no need to be honoured but I appreciate it....

I have to say that I learned everything I know from these people here in this forum. If there is any honour, it is to be accepted as one of them....:bow:

No problem for the English.. I had to learn it as a second language as well but I was very very young.

The height is not really important but at some point, the nodes will be too close together if the plants do not start growing 'up'....for now, please do not worry about it.. they are busy making big roots..:D......now that is important!!!!!!!!!! Also, the 18/6 is good as well..

There are a lot of people and everyone has their own opinion as to what light cycle to run..18/6, 20/4, 22/2 and yes, some even 24/0. There are a lot of factors which go into how much light to give them such as strain, what kind of light, nutrients.. if you use CO2..etc..etc..

Only you can judge how much your plants can take...
From what I see in those pictures...everything is going very well for now.. Let's hope the growing Gods will always smile on you..

Good Luck

BeachBass

Veteran
im very honoured of your interest ... really give an incredible charge to me, for our passion, for the forum, for me

dont leave me alone!

BeachBass

Veteran
Good Morning, today is the 23° vege days and for me the plants are rich of N.. too much..

They are too much thick seem lettuces

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vukman

Veteran
:)...............heheh,,,,holy cow!!!!!! someone came and switched the plants on you man!!! These are too damn big to be the same plants!! LOL.....

The girls look very very happy my friend....keep up whatever it is you are doing...:yes:

vukman

Veteran
hehe, okay, are you bothering the girls in the 'night'?? I see you went in there and checked with a green light!! LOL.......
You cannot judge if a plant is 'drooping' its leaves in the dark. The reason that happens the way I understand plant biology is that the water pressure drops in the leaves and therefore they droop.

Take a picture when the lights are on for about an hour or so. Then you can tell...

Also, with the watering. You should get used to knowing how heavy the pot is when it's full of water and then also when it has had a chance to dry out a few days. That way you know when it is time to water.

If the pot and plant feel light and the soil is dry..........well, it's time to water but again... Only check when the lights are on...please!!! heheheh

I know you are like every other new grower and worried about every little thing but do not worry. They are strong little plants man.. As long as you give them light, water and nutrients, they will reward you very well.

Check the Ph of the water. Should be around 6.5 for soil type medium. There is a lot of information contained within the 'sticky' posts on the top of every forum which are very very helpful!

The number one main thing is to relax my friend and try not to check on them during their 'night cycle',,,,,,,As I mentioned.. take a picture an hour after lights on and then we can see what's going on..

Good Luck

Latest posts

Latest posts