What's new

Why I'm Urging People to Vote FOR the AUMA in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

mowood3479

Veteran
You called him a douchebag because he CORRECTLY pointed out that DUIs were a thing before auma, because the No-crowd were whinning about auma and duis...are you even following the THREAD or just randomly posting your baseless opinions and insults?

I lived in the U.S for several years and got a masters from Emory, but can speak a few more languages and understand not only american politics very well but also from many other places in the world. How about you?

Do you realize you are at an INTERNATIONAL forum? The servers are not even in the U.S. if you don't want "outsiders" posting, you better go run a forum on your own, I suggest the domain name WeedXenophobes.org LOL

Ok man, u win. My opinions are baseless and urs are 100% accurate and factual.
The conservative federal government now in power will probably do a complete course reversal on cannabis and soon weed will be totally legal everywhere (even where ever it isyou live.)
I didn't mean to come off xenophobic or even anti legalization.
U seem to put words in my mouth and infer points I wasn't making.. That's why I asked if English was ur second language, (as I would have extreme difficulty in any conversation not in English.)
I was trying to understand why u were claiming I'd said things I wasn't. (Besides just being a liar or someone incapable of following a conversation.
I don't have the time or energy to argue/discuss further.
Good luck, I hope it all works out for you. U can think whatever u want about me, it's non of my business anyway.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
Where are u from? Italy?
What do you know about us politics? Very little.
We just elected Mussolini to run things.
Yes a state level legalization measure passed. It won't matter one bit if the fed decides to reverse course on how they enforce federal law.
And with a totally conservative held government that's not just fear mongering... It's just going off 50 years of conservative government policies

this was discussed in depth way back when prop 19 was the 'bad legal' choice
federal enforcement of all cannabis law is plain crazy, simply not doable in any sane sense
state law enforcement(and county) can't cooperate, it has to be all federal
it only works for very large producers being targeted
and large is getting very large

Lyfespan

You called him a douchebag because he CORRECTLY pointed out that DUIs were a thing before auma, because the No-crowd were whinning about auma and duis...are you even following the THREAD or just randomly posting your baseless opinions and insults?

I lived in the U.S for several years and got a masters from Emory, but can speak a few more languages and understand not only american politics very well but also from many other places in the world. How about you?

Do you realize you are at an INTERNATIONAL forum? The servers are not even in the U.S. if you don't want "outsiders" posting, you better go run a forum on your own, I suggest the domain name WeedXenophobes.org LOL

The conservative federal government now in power will probably do a complete course reversal on cannabis and soon weed will be totally legal everywhere (even where ever it isyou live.)
U seem to put words in my mouth and infer points I wasn't making.. That's why I asked if English was ur second language, (as I would have extreme difficulty in any conversation not in English.)
I was trying to understand why u were claiming I'd said things I wasn't. (Besides just being a liar or someone incapable of following a conversation.
Good luck, I hope it all works out for you. U can think whatever u want about me, it's non of my business anyway.

dont mind bumbldiny hes just a legend in his own shower,:huggg:

St. Phatty

I would like to see a "one page of paperwork" approach to legalization.

Having to take months of work time to fill out dozens of pages of paperwork ... not exactly as Legal as it was before Prohibition.

One example ... one year I paid income taxes on a marijuana transaction.

I thought it might be a good way to immunize oneself from persecution.

Declared it as "gambling earnings", which I think was sort of factual.

Anyway, it was just one or 2 pages of paperwork. Where I voluntarily declared pot-related income - and paid a small amount of tax on it.

End of paperwork, now I can get back to growing pot (or visiting the Quality Control Room :woohoo:

Legalization should not discriminate against people who are paperwork impaired.

igrowone

Veteran
for those of us in the still illegal states, and hungrily looking in
6 plants sounds awfully nice
this may be the number for the federal model, if that's how it plays out
or 6 for the new states that will follow, and they may follow soon
how much longer? the hungry are waiting

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you seriously crying right now? I honestly don't give a fuck who loses a job I just want the plant legal. Cry all you like because that's what the people want.

You just want to stay in the grey area well maybe you should move to NYC shit they pay $30 a gram. But unfortunately for you legalization is going to sweep the nation so you are pretty much fucked.

You can keep saying the same things over and over again and it's not gonna change the fact that you don't know shit...I really truly don't understand why you think legalization is going to fuck me.. seriously...all bullshit aside...why do you think that? Just because I was a no voter?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your whole whinning about being a veteran means nothing. You think I'm american? You have not followed the thread if so...

Check your rep, left you k+ and a message so you can put things into context, and then you can whine some more about U.S veterans giving me "rights" to post here LOL

A) I did not realize you weren't in the states..though to me it doesn't matter if your from Arkansas Israel or Narnia...you are not from Cali...so you can have an opinion but don't try to tell us what HAS happened here in the past or what WILL happen to the black market in the future or how shit works here now...because you don't know
B) maybe where you are now this is considered whining..I don't know...because I have not been to Israel..but here...in Cali...when someone verbally challenges you and instead of addressing the point you just round about bitch about other things...that not just whining...that's being a punk bitch
C) you dumbfuck..being an American and a veteran gives me a perspective on both other people's opinions and what it's like to deal w rules and laws I don't like...move past them and deal w it...that was the point shithead...
D) the people I was referring to as "seeing more battles than any other in the war" are the growers right here in Cali who have dealt w the DRUG WAR ..not soldiers...dumbass and THEY are the ones who have given you an opportunity to even have an opinion in this moment..in this state..in this country..on this issue...more than anyone in the world
And you should still apologize to them

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bluntmassa...out of the two of you...at least bomb ... occasionally...sounds like...I dunno...someone who at least has ...uh...I don't know..
Well...you just seem stupid man...why don't you take a last shot at me and then we can just pretend the other isn't here...because it's not even fun talking down to you

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I checked out the rep comment and I understand what you mean about context...
Now I challenge you to look at my posts the same way..

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran

Great, now you're gonna play the role of the innocent misunderstood victim after you took the time to quote a post only to call someone a douchebag, for that you do seem to have energy, eh?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
A) I did not realize you weren't in the states..though to me it doesn't matter if your from Arkansas Israel or Narnia...you are not from Cali...so you can have an opinion but don't try to tell us what HAS happened here in the past or what WILL happen to the black market in the future or how shit works here now...because you don't know
B) maybe where you are now this is considered whining..I don't know...because I have not been to Israel..but here...in Cali...when someone verbally challenges you and instead of addressing the point you just round about bitch about other things...that not just whining...that's being a punk bitch
C) you dumbfuck..being an American and a veteran gives me a perspective on both other people's opinions and what it's like to deal w rules and laws I don't like...move past them and deal w it...that was the point shithead...
D) the people I was referring to as "seeing more battles than any other in the war" are the growers right here in Cali who have dealt w the DRUG WAR ..not soldiers...dumbass and THEY are the ones who have given you an opportunity to even have an opinion in this moment..in this state..in this country..on this issue...more than anyone in the world
And you should still apologize to them

Why do I owe anyone an apology?

Because they were posting anti-legalization propaganda and were proven wrong with direct quotes from auma?

WOW!!!

geneva_sativa

Lets see, how many posts of yours are shown as deleted in the other auma thread? Um...Wonder why? :chin:

what are you talking about again, more bullshit ?

well your posting. . . so apparently :tiphat:

1 post was deleted after asshat kaka pulled a dick move ( just like you lying all the time ), and posted image of another member's home garden. There were several posts deleted because of mod thinking of member safety, unlike kaka.

I quoted him (kaka) not thinking about the garden photos,asking him why he was complaining about someone growing an awesome patch and why he was even here if he thought that wasn't kosher.

Much like you bombashill, why are you even here ?

because anyone that has watched you over the years knows what you actualy are.

Status
Not open for further replies.