What's new

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Only Feminized?? Would def buy a pack if I could get it regular. Nice work mate;)

Thanks for your kind words and support Veggia farmer,

We are developing our first autoflowering strains in feminized format, but we would like to eventually produce regular autoflowering versions of them. It takes years, and lots of efforts and resources until produce regular and feminized versions of each strain with the quality we are looking for.

G

I got a little behind with this project...I wanted to get a July harvest but this seems pretty impossible now,but August sounds great,too!So,2 auto malawi x nl raised their heads today.They will be transplanted in a week in 14l and 18 l pots .1 more went directly in final 7l pot makes it 3/3 germination rate(all showed taproot in 24 hrs in a glass of water ).:) There are 2 more in the fridge that may also be sown ,but this will depend on how those 3 get going and the available room...Forgot to add that they will stay inside for a couple of weeks or so and then will finish under natural sunlight (and not a lot of it!).

pDHDGcT.jpg

Dubi,if I hit one of them with a male (bubba xkc )x zamaldelica that autoflowered on me under 16/8 due to very restricted root space ,do you think that there will be any auto plants in this first generation?

G

Well,well :biggrin: The little buggers showed their taproot at the bottom holes in a day !So I panicked and transplanted them right away ,heh.Really dumb not to plant in final pot from starters...Now that I feel more at ease,maybe it's time to plant another one :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Syd,

Very happy you are giving a try to our Auto Malawi x NL! ;)

Here the spring is finally coming with the heat and sunny days, such a nice feeling after a long and cold winter. Wish the spring is also shining there. :)
Best wishes!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Thank you guys for keeping me entertained. I'm still a few weeks out here. Weather is changing, no jacket today. It's already in the upper 30's and may hit the low 40's ! Wooweed !!!Peace

G

Hey guys,the weather forecast talking'bout 30 degrees celcius on Tuesday.Now we are at 25 C.I think we skipped spring and we're straight into summer.:biggrin:
The babes have took almost all of my veg space .Gonna be in there for another week I think...
6,5 and 4 days old :kissass:
QWFVRTe.jpg

deepwaterdude

Ah, good, I can live vicariously through you for a while;) Looking healthy! We've gone back and forth from winter to spring to winter to summer back to winter, sigh.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Bring it on Syd ! I need some new pictures to get me through the next week or two. Who am I kidding? I'll want more later too. Peace brother

G

Hola muchachos! :)

The auto gang is getting along...11,12,13 days above ground.I will try to keep them at least one more week,will try for 2 if they fit...

vVNTffe.jpg

833zRmu.jpg

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow , the one in the big pot has grown well in one week !
She seems to particulary enjoy her place .
You should put the two other ones at the same height if it's possible .
I'm very interested in this strain .

Have a good grow dude !

G

Hi Kief,would love to see how they perform guerilla style!

Hi brother Skunkist,thanks! Maybe they could be in even better shape if light distribution was better as you say,or maybe with bigger photoperiod (18/6 currently )They are currently in a ghetto-style veg cupboard,now they have taken almost all the clones'room for themselves.I had to germinate some seeds in another place(my wife is giving me the look :biggrin: )The distance from the lamp is almost the same .Only the smallest (also youngest and in smallest pot )relies more in reflected light. Maybe I'll replace the 3 split with a 7 split adaptor.

o2TVuUS.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey Syd, I have two f3's and two f4's going into grow bags in the morning. I'm glad you are a few weeks ahead of me in the growth schedule. It will help me get to know these genetics a little sooner. Best of luck my friend. Peace

G

Hi FL!I'm very interested to check your autos,too!Are the F4s autos ,too or just "fast versions"?

I just checked my bigger lady and we got pubic hair at 15 days of life...Maybe because the roots are searching for more space than the 18 lts ...I didn't expect THAT early.Now what would be best to gain more growth before flowering?Leave it in there setting lights on 24/0 ,or get her "out" to the greenhouse?I already raised the photoperiod to 20/4.

Zb0r4ky.jpg
1rpLl1z.jpg
kTVPAwl.jpg

Nup

Wow these seem to get going fast.
Also surprised to see it already reaching the end of those 18L.
Have a seed saved for an indoor run. May need bigger pots!

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Syd ! This big girl cares nothing now ! :)
Perhaps just be aware on Cal / Mg when she's gonna stretch . (week4/5)
I'm happy to see those in great health !

The differences beetween plants depending pots are so obvious on your picts.

You didn't start to feed them did you ?

Wow these seem to get going fast.
Also surprised to see it already reaching the end of those 18L.
Have a seed saved for an indoor run. May need bigger pots!

Yeah sure dude , big pots are the key for autos and special auto pots are long shaped to get the main root deeper . ( https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/12x12-cm-square-plate-product-3965.php )

G

Very nice Syd ! This big girl cares nothing now ! :)
Perhaps just be aware on Cal / Mg when she's gonna stretch . (week4/5)
I'm happy to see those in great health !

The differences beetween plants depending pots are so obvious on your picts.

You didn't start to feed them did you ?

Thanks for the tips mate!So no worries about the pistils? If she stretches in 2 weeks it's all good! So you think time for her to go to the greenhouse? Give the small one a little more light.

Alas,bigger pots wouldn't fit the greenhouse (not to mention the cupboard :biggrin:)Except volume of soil,the pot shape helps a lot as you said.

As a matter of fact I gave them today less than 1 ml per lt biobizz fish mix.Before one feed with seaweed-amino and one foliar of vitamin b.

G

They sure do Dubi!

Nute burn or def?You know what they say...when in doubt,calibrate ph and give cal mag ,lol...Saw some clawing,maybe the fish mix was a little early?I wish just a little hiccup.

Hi2PvYN.jpg
NAGifXg.jpg
ROhHkQ2.jpg

Decided to train her since the lateral branching is great,with just a pinch of the main tip (provided she was a photoperiod),she would be a perfect menorah.

yRNRiE2.jpg
6vv2Ueb.jpg

The one in the mid size pot seems to be having some issues,probably overwatering,keeps growing decently though...It looks like the other two in the special long shape pots perform better.Maybe she didn't like that I put her under the bigger light fixture.I would transplant the one in the 7 lts ,it is the only one that hasn't shown preflowers yet.It is a bit tricky to transplant in same shape 18lts though,again if they were photos I would do it.Culled 3 clones and 2 seedplants from the closet and will keep those babies in there a little more,haven't decided yet.3 weeks for the big one,20 and 19 days for the other two.

I suck at planting in terminal pots,I love transplants, they fix everything,hehe...