What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

CowboyTed

Hi, how does the Lebanese react to topping?

It reacts well. I just harvested one that was topped and then trained into a scrog. It behaved like most other sativas: it was perfectly content to be topped and then trained using low stress training methods.

Theorganicguy

Lebanese sunbathing. Grows really fast and stretch immediately without direct sunlight

attachment.php

Last edited:

Theorganicguy

This plant is a true pearl! We are having some beautiful summer days with a lot of sun and a fresh breeze in the evening and she's truly enjoying them! So much vigour!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5004.jpg
    IMG_5004.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

So nice to see you are growing a few of our lebanese indoors :)

We recently did a beam test to one of our new lebanese females and she didn't show any CBD content, so certainly there are also THC chemotypes within this line although chemotypes with CBD content are more prevalent.

As i commented with farmerlion previously, i also believe there's huge potential on crossing autoflowering lines with this lebanese to produce very early flowering lines for outdoor growing in northern climates.

Please, keep us updated with your plan and progresses with them.

Hi,
here are my three Lebanese. For weeks after germinating the largest plant is showing male flowers. This is what I am actually Looking for, aiming on a outdoor cross with Auto Muay Thai. I would be happy with a second male to have a little bit larger chance finding a pheno with higher THC level.

I don´t have space and time to look after remaining females. But today I also don´t have the heart to cull them. Let´s see what their destiny will be.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi farmerlion,

Since a few growers had difficulties to germinate the Lebanese x ErdPurt following the paper towel method, a colleague tried a different germination method: 24 hours of water presoaking of the seeds, then planting them outdoors directly in the soil and the Lebanese x
ErdPurts germinated almost perfectly! So i would recommend you to follow his recommendation to germinate them.

A big HUG! :)

Hello all, thanks so much for your kind words. I have some Lebanese and Lebanese x Erdpurt germinating right now. This season is souly about medical cannabis. Land issues may not be settled, but the need for cannabis still is as important as ever.
I just started a new thread here at Ace forum's. It will take a while to get it going smoothly.
Happy growing and God bless you all! Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dogtown,

As CowboyTed correctly pointed out, our lebanese, like most sativas, react very well to topping in growing stage, although like with any cannabis plant, it is not recommended to top in flowering unless you are having space problems because it will delay their flowering and ripening process.

The lebanese plants that we grew in 2017 and and that we posted here are a good example of how well this lebanese line reacts to topping.

Hi, how does the Lebanese react to topping?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi THC123,

This lebanese line produces mainly mixed THC and CBD chemotypes as shown in the cannabinoid analyses performed to this strain and posted in the first page of this thread, although pure CBD and pure THC chemotypes can also be found if you grow enough big populations.

Are there also CBD only phenotypes in this population? Or is it always a mix of thc and cbd?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Theorganicguy :)

This lebanese line is mainly an outdoor line.
She really loves the sun, heat, wind and dry environments.

Since this lebanese has only been released in regular format, make sure to grow a few seeds to make sure you find a female this outdoor season. Best wishes!

48N

Are there plans to isolate the pure thc types?
Or cross the one you’ve found with another pure thc one… like oth?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 48N,

Oldtimer's Haze line, like many psychoactive tropical sativa lines, produce pure THC chemotypes with null or very little CBD content, so there was no need to work towards any special chemotype to produce Oldtimer's Haze releases as pure THC releases.

On the other hand, we were very happy when we found remarkable CBD content in most of our lebaneses, since it's very important to find alternative rich CBD families different than Cannatonic, which is the main CBD family where most current CBD rich lines are derived from.

So right now it's not a priority to isolate and stabilize a lebanese pure THC pheno since we already have many pure THC lines with almost all the degrees of THC content.
I'm more interested in continue exploring the medical potential of CBD Lebaneses.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last packs of Lebanese available

Last packs of Lebanese available

Hi,

After doing some stock counting, we only have about 17 Lebanese regular packs left to sell, so better get yours while they are available as they will be out of stock until we can do a new reproduction, which will take time as i want to do a deep selection on the P3 generation with all the time and possible resources.

Theorganicguy

This is the first and oldest plant. The leaves and stem have a strong sweet smell to them, almost like date or honey with something I can't put my fingers on. Really intriguing!

attachment.php

This is a younger plant with greener leaves but great vigorous nonetheless! Quite a disgusting odour on this one: humid earth, not really my cup of tea but it's too early to despise him/her.
Don't mind the yellow leaves. It was left too long in a vase that was too small.

attachment.php

:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_5011.jpg
    IMG_5011.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5014.jpg
    IMG_5014.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 24

Plantguy

Any suggestions about where to get a pack?
I waited too long to order... Now outdoors season is almost too late and Ace site is out.

Theorganicguy

Judging by the crossed stipules and the absence of male preflowers I'd say we have a pretty lady in our garden :woohoo:

attachment.php

This one is still too young to give any insight

attachment.php

:tiphat: