Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2014, 12:10 PM #11
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
Now that I've found the thread...I will soak some beans.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:22 PM #12
weedcurious64

weedcurious64 has a spectacular aura aboutweedcurious64 has a spectacular aura aboutweedcurious64 has a spectacular aura about
Cool, I'll play again. My biggest challenge will be being away for a week right in the middle ... tough to water a yogi when you're not there ... I see a reservoir in my future.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=270390

2013 Fall Yogurt Cup Challenge

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=270697

Old 03-06-2014, 04:42 PM #13
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to all
Cool, a yogi challenge! By chance, I have a few spare Finola seedlings which were put into soil March 2. I'll participate with those.

BIG QUESTION: Are we talking British Imperial fluid ounces or U.S. fluid ounces?
Because mine are in 150 gram yoghurt cups which is, at a density of 1.05 for yoghurt, 143 ml at soil/yoghurt level (not brimful) corresponding to 5.03 UK oz or 4.84 US oz. BTW 'ml' means 'millilitre', a metric volume .
For those privileged ones not having to use conversion tables (like most of the world): 6 'generic' oz may be 170.5 ml or 177.4 ml, respectively.

Got to organise bigger yoghurt cups... as if I could win with a hemp variety LoL!

Now here's the pic @ day 4 post seeding.
Attached Thumbnails
Finola Yogurt Cup Day 4.jpg

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing

Old 03-07-2014, 06:45 AM #14
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Ornamental View Post
BIG QUESTION: Are we talking British Imperial fluid ounces or U.S. fluid ounces?
Because mine are in 150 gram yoghurt cups which is, at a density of 1.05 for yoghurt, 143 ml at soil/yoghurt level (not brimful) corresponding to 5.03 UK oz or 4.84 US oz. BTW 'ml' means 'millilitre', a metric volume View Image .
For those privileged ones not having to use conversion tables (like most of the world): 6 'generic' oz may be 170.5 ml or 177.4 ml, respectively.
I officially feel stupid....
i dunno if the extra 7mL extra rootmass will make a difference....

I'm getting ready to pop seeds for this, gotta decide what im running.

Old 03-07-2014, 07:00 AM #15
5th

5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of5th has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
I'm getting ready to pop seeds for this, gotta decide what im running.
What ya got for options?

7ml ain't gonna make a tinkers fuck of difference.

Old 03-07-2014, 08:49 AM #16
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th View Post
7ml ain't gonna make a tinkers fuck of difference.
With my variety I need every extra microlitre I can get !

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing

Old 03-07-2014, 08:56 AM #17
5th

Quote:
With my variety I need every extra microlitre I can get !
Ha, I hear ya man. Only thing I found close was 175g ...which is pretty damn close I think.

Old 03-07-2014, 10:44 PM #18
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Cool, a yogi challenge! By chance, I have a few spare Finola seedlings which were put into soil March 2. I'll participate with those.

Because mine are in 150 gram yoghurt cups which is, at a density of 1.05 for yoghurt, 143 ml at soil/yoghurt level (not brimful) corresponding to 5.03 UK oz or 4.84 US oz. BTW 'ml' means 'millilitre', a metric volume View Image .

Got to organise bigger yoghurt cups... as if I could win with a hemp variety LoL!

Now here's the pic @ day 4 post seeding.
those look to be the right size.
nice start.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:13 PM #19
DamnUglyDogE
Learning the rules well,so as to break them effectively.

Location: A space between CALI & Nevada Desert♧Where~Who knows what grows under the pale moon's light ¿
DamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud of
DamnUglyDogE has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Anyone know what's the most dried weight pulled from a yogy ?
Im asking, not setting up to tell you.. lol

I'm thinking of getting a micro game on over the summer and this could be a way to go.

I wonder how many ounces are in a Barbie Doll house Kiddie pool?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:04 AM #20
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
greenmatter's plants looked pretty kickass when he did coco yogis on driplines, duno what the dry weight yield was tho.

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed