Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Is it just me or is it very difficult to find womens' work clothes?! What the hell.

Thread Title Search
Is it just me or is it very difficult to find womens' work clothes?! What the hell. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 AM #1
Ms.GanjaD

Ms.GanjaD is on a distinguished road
Is it just me or is it very difficult to find womens' work clothes?! What the hell.

Ganja D and I have gone shopping for work clothes together lots over the 5 years we've been together, and everytime it's the same. Ganja finds like a gazillion pairs of pants, hoodies, T-shirts and all that great stuff, that makes all that hard ass work just that much easier,and I can't find shit! I usually leave the store kinda frustrated. Honestly, the last time we went shopping for work stuff the store had one pair of Carhartt pants for women, and they were tan with white flowers...how the hell can I work in white pants??
Is there some womens' clothing secret stash store I'm missing out on? Where do you ladies buy your work clothes?
Ms.GanjaD is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:40 PM #2
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
my work cloths seem to be what i dont like anymore or have ruined enough to not wear in public, I have old shorts and shirts that I use, that I dont care if they get messed up. or sweats if its still chilly out.

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2010, 06:42 PM #3
TrichyTrichy

carhartt is making girlier stuff

Old 05-06-2010, 12:23 AM #4
Marywanna

Tractor Supply or a local grain elevator. I have Carhartt over-alls that are as old as my daughter! Dirty,but still good. They never seem to wear out,even if you tear them. Those and my 20 year old Wellie Boots....yeah I am quite the fashionista,for HICKS.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:09 AM #5
hippie_lettuce
Garden Nymph

hippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of lighthippie_lettuce is a glorious beacon of light
I once bought a pair of Dickies jeans and it was like wearing two pairs of jeans at the same time lol. But they are very durable, and I think they would last very long. I would go to a Dickies outlet or something so you can feel the thickness and quality of the cloth, otherwise ordering online would be a good idea. Have you tried just finding your size for men's workwear?
hippie_lettuce is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2010, 08:22 AM #6
Ms.GanjaD

Ms.GanjaD is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the responses, just wanted to know what other girls thought.
Ms.GanjaD is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2010, 08:27 AM #7
HIGHINSP

HIGHINSP is on a distinguished road
im not a girl (or gay), but i'm a good shoper go to kmart they have women work clothes. dickies and their own store brand even martha lol...high
HIGHINSP is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2010, 12:37 PM #8
brewess

brewess is on a distinguished road
I have trouble finding work boots that fit. Shouldn't have to be that hard!
brewess is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2010, 03:13 PM #9
Marywanna

Have you looked at Ariat Boots? Designed for women,and hold up real well.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:21 PM #10
Miss Blunted
Resident Bongtender

Miss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud ofMiss Blunted has much to be proud of
Oh yeah, Marywanna is so right....TSC is the best place for work clothes.

I found a website called constructiongear.com. They had some pretty good clothes for women from what I saw. I want the pink toolbelt and hardhat. I don't know what I would use them for, but they looked hot https://www.constructiongear.com/wome...-clothing.html