What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Play4Keepz

FWIW I was raised in the 305 and lived there my whole life up until 2010 when I moved to MI. Black haze or "the blacks" is basically the most widely grown indoor strain in s. florida. Everyone and their mother is running it now. Why? Because it easily puts out 3 a light in 80-90 days flowering when grown properly. Very little to no veg time. It is a very spicy haze with a scent that reminds me of a permanent marker with a sweet tang to it. Shit obliterates you within a few tokes. The onset starts out kinda racey and discombabulating, but it settles into a more narcotic high within minutes. I have had new jacks not want to drive after smoking this shit lol. I have personally grown it and i agree with previous posters... it does require skill to bring out the best in her. Most ppl in s. florida dont have the patience to run her the full 90-100 days so you get a lot of sub par product. Anyone paying more tan $300 a zip for this in Miami is getting ripped off due to the fact that its the most generic strain in the 305. Triangle kush and OG will fetch $400-500 easy though -Keepz

GetMedicated

Jesse, Capt Crip of Kryptonite Seeds has a Black Haze x Neville Haze planned for release in a few months from what I've read.

Hope more people work with this cutting.

Play4Keepz knows what's going on. Black Haze in S.Fla is everywhere, like Bubba in socal.. notably lower price bracket than the OG because of saturation and new growers being able to get it.

jessethestoner

Jesse, Capt Crip of Kryptonite Seeds has a Black Haze x Neville Haze planned for release in a few months from what I've read.

Hope more people work with this cutting.

Play4Keepz knows what's going on. Black Haze in S.Fla is everywhere, like Bubba in socal.. notably lower price bracket than the OG because of saturation and new growers being able to get it.

thanks for the info.
and if everyone and their mom has it, why is it still just in florida for the most part?

L

lemongrove

No Doubt You're For Real

No Doubt You're For Real

not to be a dick but i think you should do more research before you start a thread called "black haze info" and post fiction and hearsay

im a full blooded cuban who was born and raised in miami, ive been around the black and people who ran it for decades, been smoking it since 97', running and breeding with it since 07, done 10-15 crosses and lines with it

i laughed my ass off at the "cuban gangs" part...there are NO cuban gangs bro , only career criminals who happen to be cuban, very big difference , do your homework before you post stuff like...most of the cats running it dont speak english, or have greencards and are too old school and intelligent to run in a gang, gangs are for people who are scared to run solo and a cuban is not one of those people

its also NOT easier to grow than other hazes..theres no such thing as an easy to grown 14 week sativa...it might be easy to get her to yield regardless, but to get her to finish 100% properly it takes skill

I have no doubt you know the real scoop on this strain and I also have no doubt that everything you say is true.:tiphat:
But I do think you are overly sensitive and you jumped the gun. Med man did say, hey this is what I heard, heresay not fact and he, to summarize, asked, " Is there anyone out there who knows anything about this?" He was looking for and asking for info.! He was doing research by asking if anyone had any info. on the strain. That's what research is. The problem you had is that your reading comprehension on this post was poor.
Med man explained the title of the post down in his post. I'm sure he titled the post the way he did to generate interest and get people to read it. Then in the post he explained that he was looking for info. on the strain. Pretty clear actually.
Just because a lot of people agreed with you doesn't make you right. It just means there are more people on here whose reading comprehension was as faulty as yours. Also people love to jump on breeders because they think they should know everything. Breeders are like everyone else and they need to gather information too.
You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't criticize a guy for not doing research when he's doing research.
Hey and don't take me wrong. I can be just as guilty of misreading things as anyone else and have done so many times. When it's pointed out me I have to go back and read it to see where I went wrong.:redface::redface: Oops. My bad. Happens to everbody.
Mad respect for you.:comfort: Believe it.

Play4Keepz

thanks for the info.
and if everyone and their mom has it, why is it still just in florida for the most part?

Because to put it nicely, the people who have it are criminals, not sick people needing medz or college kids trying to get high off the next internet hype. This cut is tried, tested, and would rival the uptown haze from ny. in fact, in 2006 when i went to ny, on dykman the blacks had replaced the uptown. If your not selling dope in Miami you won't come across this cut. Plain and simple. If you crop or serve dope in Miami u know wutz up. They blow up whole warehouses of this and flood the streets. They don't call MIA the land o the haze for nothin -Keepz

Rolldaddy

FWIW I was raised in the 305 and lived there my whole life up until 2010 when I moved to MI. Black haze or "the blacks" is basically the most widely grown indoor strain in s. florida. Everyone and their mother is running it now. Why? Because it easily puts out 3 a light in 80-90 days flowering when grown properly. Very little to no veg time. It is a very spicy haze with a scent that reminds me of a permanent marker with a sweet tang to it. Shit obliterates you within a few tokes. The onset starts out kinda racey and discombabulating, but it settles into a more narcotic high within minutes. I have had new jacks not want to drive after smoking this shit lol. I have personally grown it and i agree with previous posters... it does require skill to bring out the best in her. Most ppl in s. florida dont have the patience to run her the full 90-100 days so you get a lot of sub par product. Anyone paying more tan $300 a zip for this in Miami is getting ripped off due to the fact that its the most generic strain in the 305. Triangle kush and OG will fetch $400-500 easy though -Keepz

Rite on point for the most part except for 3 a light and yeah in the 90's and in the early 2000's it was abundant but that's not the case anymore

Play4Keepz

Rite on point for the most part except for 3 a light and yeah in the 90's and in the early 2000's it was abundant but that's not the case anymore

I knew ppl that grew trees with a vertical set up averaging 3 a light. I was hitting 2 with a horizontal setup. My point is its a monster yielder for a sativa and while the nugs arent as dense as kush, its definitely a lot denser than most haze or any long flowering strain. Are you from Miami? I knew someone that called himself roll daddy out there, that was on the streets tho not some forum -Keepz

S

Seal-Clubber

Your Black Haze looks Great Med-Man.. I would love to document it for my own records. I would be interested in trying some.. I`m a hoarder collector of cannabis in seed form. :)

R

Raw_Dog

Yall got me reading 4 pages and all I get is a bunch of whining bitches and a sensitive Cuban... Damn, can we all just get along? Haha. Now who has the black haze? I wanna know more about her, she was sent to me years ago but didn't make the trip in the mail. I still want her in my collection. Salute.

Rolldaddy

What's good Keepz? Finally got my hands on the black again. Was quite the mission since I don't reside in tha 305 anymore but my dude from the old crew got her to me. It's a nice come up

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice daddy

cant wait to see you run her :)

med-man

I got to try the Black Haze in Miami on two occasions. It was very potent but not in a pleasant way. The high of the Black Haze made me feel nervous and very racy. I remember having difficulty staying seated. I could not wait to come down from the high. I felt like I drank 30 cups of espresso coffee. It was an uncomfortable effect. The flavor of the Black Haze was very spicy. It made me wonder why anyone would grow this strain. Maybe for the yield/money.

At the time I had access to Mountain Jam(Soulshine x Blueberry) which I gravitated towards.
The Mountain Jam had a strong potency of euphoric effect that filled your heart with love.
Many people preferred the Mountain Jam over the Black Haze.
Even the guy growing the Black Haze would unload the Haze and stock up on the Mountain Jam.
After trying the Black Haze I understood why. People who use cannabis want to feel good and relax. They do not enjoy the feeling of being wired on speed. Maybe some people do.

To the proponents of the Black Haze please do not get offended. It was not my intention. I just wanted to contribute to this thread with my experience of the Black Haze in Miami.

Rolldaddy

No offense taken dude. She does taste spicy for sure but I have never gotten too racey on her. Maybe you tried too many of the coloadas or the white when you were in miami. Haha

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can see an inexperienced to even and experienced grower taking her down too soon. that would add a ton of raceyness to an already electric haze :)

med-man

Rolldaddy

Good point M-man. Down there some people take her down too early. I've even seen that done between 75-80 days. IMO I think 90 is a good spot. Some people say 100+ up to 120. But I'm yet to take her that far so I shouldn't comment about that.

Just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Latest posts