What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franchise Genetics

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
just acquired some OBS gear from another site..
well actually i need to receive them, hopefully!

i got

2x A.dub x AlienDawg (rev.)
2x oleBetsy x "
1x Irene x "

for what i got the AlienTech x ChemD is a cross in wich was found a "cherry pheno", and i think that pheno was reversed and used to hit those gems mentioned before.

I think A.dub was ranked no.2 in HighTimes ranks 2014 fwiw.

Irene has got some attention lately i heard her named by the big guys so i had to pick it..

and oleBetsy well lets see, some informed people told me she is a really tighly held cut that gives a super leafy bud but worth to try it for effects. I hope to find something that makes me smile..is a while i dont find something that does that trick..

Anyone that knows more bout those AlienDawg crosses?
Why is this stuff so obscure.. it was years i was after OBS gear, really hard to get hands on em..
i hope there is a reason for this, and its called insane quality..

much love guys

It is not obscure it's just obsoul33t :)

Alien Dawg F1 is ChemD x Alien Technology indeed. Obs reversed is Cherry pheno keeper and hit those famous cut. When Obs released his Alien Dawg f1 cross, some seed-co used it in their work. Obs did Alien Kush, which is Las Vegas Purple Kush x Alien Technology, and quiet a few breeders used it too. Alien Kush f2 are ok IME, but no keepers for me.

I've run his Big E but she turned herm on me, only had one plant, so I can't judge on that. Right now is Alien Irene are nice looking and so smelly, can't wait to smoke that.

what is the nbk?

Natural Born. killer = Stardawg Ix male.

RulaTone

Veteran
thats where i got mine, hope they are legit, i will report here...

Hey ObsulEEt where you at? People here wants you!
I'd like to discuss with you your offerings, that would be gold..

Thanks

Mightyka

Veteran
thats where i got mine, hope they are legit, i will report here...

Hey ObsulEEt where you at? People here wants you!
I'd like to discuss with you your offerings, that would be gold..

Thanks

They are legit, OBS mentioned this site on his instagram.

Good luck with it!

RulaTone

Veteran
Thank you brother

yes i did a "parallel search" about SHN, the company and the man behind it and all that i saw was legit. So i trusted and sent my money in. Think the site is up running from 1 Jan 2015. I've bought 5 Jan but still nothing at my door..

I have to say they are quite professional too, after a lil misunderstanding about my shipping they offered me some discount on next purchase to say sorry. I really apreciated.

RulaTone

Veteran
received.
Really professional packaging without description of whats inside.
Delivered through registered priority airmail...the best

Will soon add pics....this stuff will be documented....

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Awesome Rula can't to see. Had a quick dry test of the Alien Irene and it's delicious already, bet the Alien Dub will be killer too

RulaTone

Veteran
Thanks LB
I gifted to a really trusted friend my Alien Irene seeds, he is a tuff guy 0.8gpw in soil on a regular basis.

He will test for me, next grow (april), in a single round Elmers glue and Alien Irene, i bet his quality standards will be modified....
He is a member here on IC but usually dont do reports

this time he will!
see you soon

any pics of the AI Lamb? got two packs myself and have just two in veg at the moment...one is a crazy mutant, which apparently is a trait of Irene, but thats all I know...dont know what kind of weird quirks or mutations she gets, but im curious....mine stink too....lovin em....adub will be super fire too....dont know anything about ol betsy, sounds like an old blueberry to me for some reason lol

Last edited:

D1904

The only 3 places I know are, 3rd coast collective, TLC and the above Seedbank mentioned. I grabbed some at the cup, it was the busiest booth there, selling boss and player packs left and right. dude banked big time. He only had regs and TLC had some Fems. On a different note, still trip out people who buy clones from random vendors.. With out even scoping them I could see evidence of infestation.

I want some of that fruity peeble og , that stuff looks beautiful... I showed a buddy a pic of it from site (shn), he said that has to be fake

The Revolution

Veteran
Im hoping to add some franchise genetics to the stock in 2015. They have some very interesting work, and it seems fairly priced.

The only 3 places I know are, 3rd coast collective, TLC and the above Seedbank mentioned. I grabbed some at the cup, it was the busiest booth there, selling boss and player packs left and right. dude banked big time. He only had regs and TLC had some Fems. On a different note, still trip out people who buy clones from random vendors.. With out even scoping them I could see evidence of infestation.

Hey D1904. Mind if I ask what you ended up grabbing at the Cup? Sounds like it ws quite the coming out party for Obs' new Alien Tech male. Did you happen to snatch his Orange Cookies? I just snatched his Cherry Pie and FPOG fems from SHN, so hoping for the best

D1904

Alien tech x cookies Fems and Orange cookies reg along with Archive and CSI_Humbold. End Game, Spooky, Bubba's Girl, big bad bubba and Virgin Kush. Mr and Mrs Npecta were way cool. I will running all the fam packs this year. Hopefully find some new stock to add to the staple.

Good score straightdank420, Hope you find a gem or 2.

Positive vibes rite back at ya D1904, should be some epic phenos to be found in that lot ya got there... vicious score dude. Especially the Orange Cookies, man... wanted that in a bad way. But I live on the northeast, lol. What's the background on BB Bubba and Virgin Kush?