What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franchise Genetics

pappy masonjar

Veteran
is that VB x Nepal a Willie Nelson F2 or something different?

yeah, willie nelson f2's.

i think im gonna pop them dream killers this week.
Randy- by any chance do u happen to know how the Dreamstar female was made?
Is it Blue Dream x NBK stardawg?
just curious
:tiphat:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Randy- by any chance do u happen to know how the Dreamstar female was made?

I asked OBs a bunch of times, but I was so high at the time I can never remember. Just remember saying to myself that the cross sounded like it would be pretty lifting judging by the parent genetics pedigree. I think she will live up to the Dream.

I'm smoking some of the freshly cut VBxNepal (WNf2) now, it's pretty dreamy too. Praise Jah! The joint is halfway down and I'm not wearing a frown, Great breakfast herb.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
I've got some friends in SoCal that are going to pick up some Franchise gear for me at TLC, if I can't score some otherwise in the near future. Not only does dude seem to produce some flame, but seems like a nice enough guy also... doesn't exactly sway my decision on who is the friendliest breeder, but it definitely is a bonus to support someone that cares about their product and seems like a good individual.

And dood... everything I've seen others grow out from Franchise looks fucking amazing. Capulator grew some... orange... something or other... wish I could remember exactly what it was, but yeah, fire.

But I agree, why in the seedbay section? When I first saw this, I almost ran over to the bay real quick to see if there was a drop I was unaware of... but figured I'd check the thread out first, lol.

How many others' hopes are going to be up because of this thread?

:shucks:

DabOnDabs

Veteran
My hopes are up.

From what it sounds like on his IG, he has been holding onto the alien tech genetics for a big release as franchise genetics. We will see. I have been trying to score some dago walker and some ojb forever.

mack 10

Veteran
So you have to actually walk into TLC to buy some OBS beans?
Hope he's going to spread the love?

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Yes it's pretty hard to score his beans right now other than from TLC. I heard a website will be carrying his gear soon. So it won't be too long I guess before everyone get a chance to grow OBS works.