What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem D is one of the few green buds left in this market that sells itself when the nose is proper.

my homie in Boston does the D the best indoor and last year I was smoking out Kevin Jodrey on some at an event and he asked me later for a joint to take back to his room. this is him hella stoned an hour later...

Heres the Chem I got in while back.. I’m not sure exactly which one it is or was, probably should’ve kept it :redface:
9FD03457-855F-4786-986E-0E3FC6F0A11A.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Kind of wore out. I ripped off about 4000 pounds of shingles and put down another 1500 pounds. Left early because my feet were sore. Wet socks and shingle gravel make them kind if tender. So unc that is 88,000 ounces in grower talk. So you know how much I moved around today.

Glad I left early. My alternator went out. If I worked till dark the head lights would have killed my battery before I got home. Working about 40 minutes away from my home. So I get to get up and change that before I go roofing tomorrow.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kind of wore out. I ripped off about 4000 pounds of shingles and put down another 1500 pounds. Left early because my feet were sore. Wet socks and shingle gravel make them kind if tender. So unc that is 88,000 ounces in grower talk. So you know how much I moved around today.

Glad I left early. My alternator went out. If I worked till dark the head lights would have killed my battery before I got home. Working about 40 minutes away from my home. So I get to get up and change that before I go roofing tomorrow.
it seems like you've replaced the entire truck except the body at this point

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just saw on Instagram that Stoney has passed.
Never met the dude but he seemed solid and just recently let me get the GDP, Original Diesel and SFV during his rrawkshuns for Resin Ryder’s wife.
i met him in vegas,solid dude,got many offers of clones from him over the years,always stepped up to help out folks like jw and rr

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i swear this year is cursed,every single "holiday" has been a garden day...it's my birthday today,so of course the plants need to be tended to...
at least i got some shiny shiny bike stuff today...one of the giant ass derailleur cages...since i just got a couple of pulleys for the other two i have i had a spare set of them so it was...i was gonna say cheap,but it wasn't,just cheaper than if i needed a 200 dollar set of pulleys..
best get moving,the ll will be over soon

Latest posts

Latest posts