What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Morning all.
Had a nice little couple night getaway up to Glen Arbor (in the pinky for you non Michiganders).
Managed to set my timer to water my big veg girls for two minutes from 6:00 p.m. to 6:02 a.m.

Oops.

Drained 50 gallons thru them the first night I left. A little weepy when I got home but not too bad.

View from Alligator Hill.

9B4F5DE6-7CEC-4E43-9730-273AC78AC089.jpeg

View from my flower room, RS11

FD9A61EE-A7AB-49DE-AE82-08E37936156C.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Morning all.
Had a nice little couple night getaway up to Glen Arbor (in the pinky for you non Michiganders).
Managed to set my timer to water my big veg girls for two minutes from 6:00 p.m. to 6:02 a.m.

Oops.

Drained 50 gallons thru them the first night I left. A little weepy when I got home but not too bad.

View attachment 18844707

View attachment 18844708
Haha opps.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i may have accidentally over-watered as well...i think one plant got 2 2/3 a chili containers of water instead of 2 1/2 containers...
pretty good little thunderstorm last night,but the dry heat is coming next week,so there's that to look forward to...
off for a ride in a bit,last day with the borrowed bike,so i better get it dirty so i return it in the same condition...i dunno if it's some kind of taboo to clean another guys bike,the chain was crusted in dust and sand,so i cleaned that...and maybe gave the frame a quick wipe down with wax...and added a little bling...and a grogu...i do have my reputation to protect after all!

aside from that,back to trimming...

Drumskinz

Morning all.

Oops.

View attachment 18844707

View attachment 18844708
Yes I have done something similar…reset the timers after filling the two 55 gallon barrels for my 4 feedings of 40 seconds apiece on all the plants…set them on auto on instead of auto off and woke up to about 110 gallons in four flood tables…the trays held all that water in but just barely…took the better part of the morning to shop vac it all out…at least I was in the basement if that’s any consolation

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hurting for food & don’t think shopping going to get done at the moment there’s no tomatoes so it’s gonna be a salt fest pickles bacon on two day old sesame bread with mayonnaise.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got a good bit of trimming done yesterday,including the final final trim stage where it turns from a bag of buds into money...off to run errands in a bit,then garden chores...and more trimming!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: that's a relief...got my tax return today...was sorta nervous after not filing taxes for years...thank gawd for an understaffed irs...

Latest posts

Latest posts