What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
;) been exchanging emails with the owner of the company that makes the fancy derailleur cages...a good way to get special bonus pricing...of course it helps that i bought 3 of the very expensive kolossos cages and two sets of pulleys...too bad they don't do titanium!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Got some new friends...

20230525_111435.jpg

Wedding Cake
Kill Bill
Josh D OG
92og
Ghost OG

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yuck! (Edit to present .. it’s not so bad it’s kind of like a V-8 type of beverage ) All right I’m gonna have to plow through it it taste like a fucking

Borscht :puke:Memory.​

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...almost got the rest of the trimming done yesterday...maybe 2 zips left...need to get that done today and deal with watering/feeding...
got a new pair of sandals today,3000 miles of riding in the last pair has stitches popping and the pedal pins have ground craters into the soles...also some titanium bottle cages...they don't mar the water bottles,plus i'm shaving 5 grams off the bike weight...that's almost fiddy bucks worth of weight!:p

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to play garden...had some clean up to deal with in the house,and getting the bike workshop straitened up so i can reassemble one bike and take the derailleur off another so i can get the fancy cage installed at the shop...