What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the High Courts of London with Paul Mc Cartney

mapleboy

Congrats on your victory!!!! JUST ONE Q ... WHAT THE !@#$ happened a couple years ago when "he" gained control here for a short time??? NOT trying to cause any problems as that's not my "gig"... just dont know what the heck happened!!! Been kinda skert/leery since then as have many I'm sure. Sounds like you've got it "under control" now tho!! Again congrats!!
mb

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Im looking forward to the next celebration in two weeks when mr emptypockets cant afford the judgement. That derisive turd and his merry band of wet farts deserve every bit of mouth clamping karma that comes their way. I will give him credit though for cooking off the worlds longest drumroll into nothing that ever was.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
REZDOG said:
I'm glad it's over.
Now back to marijuana....

I agree. I know a lot of people enjoyed the orchestrated online drama that went down right after OG's demise, but I didn't. It was like a f.....g freak show.

I tried to keep updated on the twists and turns, but I still don't know what really happened, and probably never will. Oh well, no big loss.

UK Justice has spoken, congrats to the win Gypsy. Now you can concentrate on making your seedbanks even better than they are.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Woohoo, Gypsy!!
It's been a long hard road for you guys dealing with all this bullshit, and I am Soo happy to finally see you guys Vindicated!! I bet there are hundrededs of "I told you so"s being posted up on GN bashing sites, lol... Congrats on getting your justice, and on getting your stuff back, bro... Let the good times roll...

pan

Phew I'm sure glad that mess is over. Does that mean there will be a new Homepage image?

You two GN & DG have blessed us all with a service that is once again honest, fair, loyal and now as determined by the law of the land it is all yours.

Pop another bottle.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
wow I thought that was all over nearly a year ago. Had no idea it was still going on. So glad things turned out the way they should in the end. Hope to see more of you both on the boards now that things have settled down for ya.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
mapleboy said:
Congrats on your victory!!!! JUST ONE Q ... WHAT THE !@#$ happened a couple years ago when "he" gained control here for a short time??? NOT trying to cause any problems as that's not my "gig"... just dont know what the heck happened!!! Been kinda skert/leery since then as have many I'm sure. Sounds like you've got it "under control" now tho!! Again congrats!!
mb

This is a bit complicated...but will attempt to give you an explanation.

A couple of breeders who had previously dealt with this rat in 2002-2003 had their info data mined (addy info).....so it went like this....

The rat threatened to:

1. Turn those breeders into their local LEO, as well as federal
2. Threatened to go to a certain agency for drug enforcement who has an office located in London and report 'Dutchgrown' by her real name
3. Threatened to turn over sensitive info to 'many' other sources

if we did not....within 1 hour....give him admin access to this site here.

Sooooo, we quickly and with GREAT assistance from our server pro's....let him 'think' he was in control of the site...when all along we (Gypsy, myself, OP, web support and server level pros) watched his every move, every click of the mouse...documenting everything he did, as well as others he let in to do his dirty work....then after a few days of this, and after enough documentation of his movements, we simply shut him and his cronies out of the site, and reloaded the backups. This slime never had root access, nor super admin status on the site...we let him in as a very restricted basic admin after doing alot of housecleaning, pm's deleted, etc.etc.etc.etc.

Attorney's were notified and the line in the battlefield drawn. :dueling: Gypsy decided that he would take any risk of jail time to protect the site.

I considered that the rat could run to the various leo's whose ear he might have, as he had threatened to do and see if he could solicit their interest (legal advice confirmed within days of this happening that there was absolutely nothing the relevant authorities could do to someone helping in a 'legal' business within the UK...irregardless of where they are from or what passport they have...specifically a blue one with a rather large eagle on the front :D )

That's the short version...won't bore ya with the rest.

A RAT is a RAT is a RAT!

Thanks,
dg

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
LMAOROTFICircles......No windmill I assure you.......To old for that.....

You could not smack the smile off my face............
Take care all..........................................................CC

G

DG and Gypsy, I am glad things worked out for you both. I'm glad what you both have built with your own sweat and tears and money hasn't been unfairly taken from you. DG, I hope your mom has a speedy recovery. Your tormentor has been exposed...grab some popcorn and watch him decay in public. If you want, I'll put a stake through his tiny heart to make sure he doesn't awaken at dusk.

G

Oh my god dutchgrown....

NOW im really pissed,what a capitol RAT.
Again thanks for taking the fuck filter off!!!!
Times like this is when we use that great word...
THAT FUCKER MUST BE SQUASHED,what a fuckin prick...
there just no FUCKIN words here to heal things for FUCK sakes!
he shure takes the cake for the lowest FUCKER on the net?
sorry but im fuckin not liking the sound of the ingeries with dutches mom?
i cant spell but id fucking take that little smuck on anyday!!!!!!!

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO???????????????????

G

(Holding onto chain tightly) Down boy! Easy Lougrew! Oh, what the hell! (releashing chain) SIC'EM!!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Lougrew! said:
Oh my god dutchgrown....

NOW im really pissed,what a capitol RAT.
Again thanks for taking the fuck filter off!!!!
Times like this is when we use that great word...
THAT FUCKER MUST BE SQUASHED,what a fuckin prick...
there just no FUCKIN words here to heal things for FUCK sakes!
he shure takes the cake for the lowest FUCKER on the net?
sorry but im fuckin not liking the sound of the ingeries with dutches mom?
i cant spell but id fucking take that little smuck on anyday!!!!!!!

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO???????????????????

I believe the weasel has already had a bit of a home coming!!!

A bit of a Vulcat neck grip followed by a right ole.......

where is Verite when you need some good pictures?

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Good riddance with bad rubbish

glad to hear everything turn out as it should, you and DG take a vacation... you guys deserve it....

bartender187

nam myoho renge kyo

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
AAAahahahahahahaha
suck my dick plural of mungbean, twat...and he owes ur court costs...thats classic....
I wonder what all his sphinctre lickers over at pg have got to say now eh lol..
and u know those lawers aint gonna be shy about getting that money off em eh lol
So does that mean you get control of the Sd and GNLtd names again then-now all urs without the bullshit hangin over u.....
if it wasnt such a nest of grasses id go to have a look see if hes been posting and telling about it hahaha...what do you think?? muhuhahaha
Nice one DG for the "Preen" lol... Bitch got his for grassing u up eh forgive me if im way of base, thats just a wild guess, based on the shit with mungbean and the thread you had when i 1st came to this site, asking what we thought you should do with the person, me reading between the lines...sorry if im wrong, dont expect you to confirm or deny **EDIT Sorry i hadnt read the whole thig just the 1st page, i see now you have confirmed what i had thought.... well now Im doubly glad he got shown to be a pucillanimous tosser in court...
lol either way he ben shown he doesnt know as much as he thinks about british law eh lol.
Anyway glad to hear that prick got punked
Be lucky-oh wait you already did....
Have good one then

Last edited:
I, too, have to add to the chorus of congratulations....

I, too, have to add to the chorus of congratulations....

......so congrats and, by all means, go and have yourselves a holiday. You certainly deserve it! :jump:

Even though I joined this site only very recently, I just have to relate my own little story:

About 1 1/2, 2 years ago, I was sick as hell of getting schwag-crap that was passing for weed where I live.

I didn't like it, didn't know what was in it and wanted to grow my own. I needed good seeds.

I did a lot of research, went to a lot of sites, read seedbank reviews, all just trying to do my "due dilligence". I finally ordered from a couple of different seed banks.

As I waited for my order, very, VERY apprehensively, I continued to visit various websites and forums. I came across a thread in which a discussion of various seedbanks was going on and posters were relating their good and bad experiences.

One poster in particular was vehemently bashing a guy named Gypsy Nirvana, saying he couldn't be trusted, he ripped people off, didn't send what people ordered, or sent nothing at all. I was shocked, but confident I'd made an informed decision.

Then, because I couldn't remember, I checked to see which seedbank I'd ordered from......OMG! It was the very one I'd read about being a rip-off!!!

So, I resigned myself to having learned a harsh lesson....then, a few weeks later, a package arrived....from none other than Gypsy Nirvana's Seedbay!!!

Not only did I get my ENTIRE order of seeds, charter issue of International Cannagraphic, plus DVD (as ordered), but also got 2 packets of FREEBIE seeds I read that he did in an effort to get them into the hands of as many growers as possible.

At first, although relieved, I thought it was just a lucky fluke.

Then I started going to ICMAG.com, signed up, and started reading and making posts. The more I read about Gypsy and getting to know the people onboard, the more impressed I was with his professionalism and his "fans" integrity.....and now a victory in the UK courts?!?!?

Wow!....way to go and here's to IC's continued success promoting "grow yer own stone" and in helping to end the
ridiculous and hypocritical war on marijuana!!! :rasta: