What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Running out of bucket space for LST?? Need to lst till tent is filled

What would be the best way to LST out side of bucket or how should I go about doing that?? No soil or bucket space left to LST in and over half of tent needs filled..

...try combining LST with SCROG.

peace, bozo
can't afford the pipes and other bs right now was 80$ bucks for everything.. Was thinking about tying up to poles on tent but afrade that be to week and not work correctly.. I wasted my cash on the scrog they make just for tents kuz my plants pushed it up last time and nothing was very even

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...i personally use this system i stole from Marlo, a gifted grower and all around crafty guy.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221265

...i wrapped mine around the outside of my tent frame and tightened it down with zip ties before i put the tent on the frame which gives me a way to anchor my plants and also helps to stiffen the tent overall. (note that my plastic fencing is green rather than orange)

picture.php

...here's another of Marlo's threads you may find interesting, i know i sure did.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=206397

peace, bozo

fizz

If you're dead broke you can just weave string over the canopy to create your own trellis, attaching it to the poles of your tent. If you have some cement sitting around, you can pour some cement in a tin can with a rod or stick.. voila, a plant stake.

I've been there, gotta' be resourceful. Good luck.

If you're dead broke you can just weave string over the canopy to create your own trellis, attaching it to the poles of your tent. If you have some cement sitting around, you can pour some cement in a tin can with a rod or stick.. voila, a plant stake.

I've been there, gotta' be resourceful. Good luck.
I tore down my dogs old\new dog house bleached all the wood split them in half and built a scrog screen had some old string laying around and making the screen for frame now.. Can't pull it to tight tho or it breaks but I think it will work

happy hydro

You can tie string to your branches and then tie the string to the tent poles as tight as you need them to hold each branch down.

Latest posts

Latest posts