Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > THE WoW THREAD.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
THE WoW THREAD. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 02:24 PM #1
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
THE WoW THREAD.

..'bout time I started one of these things.

Wsup IC. This is my Diary.

Every superhero deserves a theme song. Here's mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ennMD1fPtXA

Y'all go ahead and soak all that in. Breakfast music.
I'm gonna grab a swisher, and some Sour.... be right back.

Get comfortable, and don't nobody touch the f*ckin remote!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:32 PM #2
stihgnobevoli
Banned

stihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud ofstihgnobevoli has much to be proud of
i thought this was about world of warcrap, i came to make fun and laugh. but its about your grows so i will watch instead. you have some nice pics, plus its marlo
stihgnobevoli is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 02:44 PM #3
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stihgnobevoli View Post
i thought this was about world of warcrap,
Thats what it is. Crap.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I'm a vert grower. WoW stands for a few things....but most importantly it stands for

WALLS OF WEED

I grow my plants right up the wall, like ivy. I use 2 x 400 watt hps on a yo-yo light mover. Works great.

Its september now and I finally get to grow again. I hibernate during the summer, so I've been bored as fuck with an overgrown veg space. I just cleaned out the room to get ready for the fall run.
My room is approx 2.8 x 6. It slopes at the top, where I leave the scrubber, so I have about 5' of height to work with. The walls are lined with reflectix and some plastic fencing that I use to anchor the plants to ...more on that later.

That's an old picture...the room is actually clean now

I have some pics of the plants before I pot them up. Gonna upload em in a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Last edited by Marlo; 09-12-2011 at 03:59 PM..
Marlo is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:42 PM #4
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Present, yes.

dank.Frank

Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter culture cannabis enthusiasts
with their thinly veiled self-justifications catering to the morally ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 03:56 PM #5
one Q
Quality

one Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the rough
popcorn.
folding chair.
sunglasses.
etc...
Apollo11 Journey DrBudGreengenes Compact SOG
one Q is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 03:58 PM #6
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
sits down, rolls a fatty. now on with the show.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 03:59 PM #7
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Rolled and lit !!! like that fence idea...

Old 09-12-2011, 04:00 PM #8
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant future

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."
silver hawaiian is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 04:44 PM #9
bho_expertz

bho_expertz will become famous soon enoughbho_expertz will become famous soon enough
I'm in.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:57 PM #10
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
This should be epic! Tagged

What strains for this run (besides sour d, lol)?

When you say yo-yo light mover, I'm guessing they move vertically, rather than horizontally? Running 2 400's on vertical movers would be sick...opposite cycles where when one was at the top, the other would be at the bottom... very cool

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.

Last edited by festivus; 09-12-2011 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: more ?? for da don
festivus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.