Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > CSI Humboldt flower pics

Thread Title Search
CSI Humboldt flower pics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2018, 01:51 PM #21
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
I said last year I'd get some CSI gear in the seed stash but ended up stocking up on a lot of Bodhi and Exotic Genetix gear this year. In def putting some Old Family Purp and a nice Bubba or Bubba cross in the ground in 2019! Nice pics Otis!

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2018, 02:15 PM #22
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Here's another picture of the Faux G Purple.

She reaches a good size outdoors. Finishes around Oct 14th up here would be two or so weeks earlier in California. Purple Urkle is a bad plant for mold and this plant had a lot of Urkle in it. It was a bad year overall for mold I lost quite a bit and I had to take the tops early. The parts I let finish were awesome wish I had a good picture. Beautiful pinks and purples and lots of frost.

Last year's Faux G was much more OG dominate. It was a much better year for mold, she was pretty much mold free. She got big around 10 feet tall with big chunky nugs but she got hit by a storm right before she reached her full potential. Broke a bunch of branches and slowed her growth considerably. Here's some pics:

I'll have to dig out a few more pics of different stuff from earlier years. CGI has similar tastes, tending towards beautiful tasty purple. I have yet to find one that's a home run, hits all the categories I want. But I'm an outdoor grower with an early season. Indoors I'd be happy with most of the stuff I've tried.
therevverend is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-28-2018, 03:12 PM #23
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
ive got a big lot of csi beans, maybe next year ill get some out

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 02:01 PM #24
OG.Gotti

OG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really niceOG.Gotti is just really nice
Got the hook up on some Twin Turbo Diesel, Old $$$, and Fire Pak 43...

"A question that sometimes drives me hazey; am I or are the others crazy??" -Albert Einstein-

Own a gun you can rob a bank.. Own a bank you can rob the world....
OG.Gotti is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 02:58 PM #25
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud of
Nice thread bro and real nice pics
That Buba Girl purple pheno , wow
Looks insane

Peace

Old 11-11-2018, 07:47 AM #26
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Nice work, Otis! Really liking the look of the purple pheno of OFP and a couple of those 3 Queens.

Just scooped up a pack of Twin Turbo. Eyeing those Ghost and Triangle hybrids too. So many seeds, so little time!

Old 11-11-2018, 09:54 AM #27
Jare
Genetics' hunter

Jare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to behold
Great man! Right now i'm vegging some Slippery Slope from CSI, can't wait to see them flowering.

Tagged
Jare is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2018, 01:02 PM #28
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Im popping some savage bubba next time

Cant wait!
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 11:50 AM #29
ForTheLove

ForTheLove has a spectacular aura aboutForTheLove has a spectacular aura aboutForTheLove has a spectacular aura aboutForTheLove has a spectacular aura about
Nice pictures every1.
Ive found some really nice plants outta CSI fem beans, ran about 4-5 different strains, worthy keepers in each and from only a few seeds popped each time.

Im a firm believer in Nspecta's gear, CSI or Pirates of the Emerald Triangle (of which I'm yet to buy or run) Plus he's got a great insta gram feed too!

Any 1 interested i started a pic thread on the forum that Nspecta is/was? an admin for. Only coz its easier to upload pics there! - I love IC but uploading full size pics here is abit long.

PLR&£ ALL
ForTheLove is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2018, 11:22 PM #30
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
I'm looking to invest in some of the CSI work as well. Been seeing his stuff around for a while and never bought anything. I'm pretty sure his stuff is straight up legit so will be spending a bucks on his stuff soon.

Nice show Otis, your plants look amazing

1 members found this post helpful.