Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > The Funk Lab

Thread Title Search
The Funk Lab Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2016, 08:51 AM #31
ValleyKush

ValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the rough
Great thread mustafunk! Love the look of that gambian, super beautiful structure.
ValleyKush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:01 AM #32
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Tagged ! Angolese Diamba, Gambian, Chem Sour, Cherry Pie OG & Northern Light# 5 are my fav, great bag appeal ! Bravo !

Did the Northern light is from Bodhi Stock?

Much Vibes
3rd-3yed is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2016, 09:45 PM #33
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd-3yed View Post
Did the Northern light is from Bodhi Stock?
Hi! Actuall nope, it was selected from older Reeferman stock, who got them via Nevil as far as I know! ; )

Some more flicks, this time the model was a classic diesel cut... not sure if I prefer the Sour D or this one, a bit more chemmy and less citric. I'm naturally more inclined towards fruity and sweet strains though, but she's very photogenic and fun to grow, that's for sure!

Mustafunk is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:22 PM #34
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent photography
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 03-14-2016, 01:49 AM #35
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafunk View Post
Hi! Actuall nope, it was selected from older Reeferman stock, who got them via Nevil as far as I know! ; )
Nice keeper ! I only grew a cut of Sensi Northern light (nl#5 x nl#2) from 95', but it was a little to Sativa for my taste, yours look much more like the classic afghani structure.

Sure you have skills in potography & I know since a long time ago that you're a fine connoisseur too, I like to see you posting & showing what you're growing, keep me in the right mood to always do my best

Peace
3rd-3yed is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2016, 08:14 PM #36
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Some flowers right before their harvest... Lilly, the Spanish C99 (that's what I tell to my friends because of the smell, earliness, resin and overall effect)!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Vibes.

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:49 AM #37
ValleyKush

ValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the roughValleyKush is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful! Could you compare the highs of lilly and queen mother for us?

Old 03-17-2016, 05:54 PM #38
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValleyKush View Post
Beautiful! Could you compare the highs of lilly and queen mother for us?
Sure, they are quite similar... they share some parents as far as I know (the compact congolese). But QM, being a bit later flowering sattie, has some more energetic or even trippy phenos to be found from my experience. If you smoke too much though, both will get you stoned as shit.

Lilly is energetic but more balanced overall, warmer effect if you know what I mean. I've recently been told about some nice energetic Lillies though. Also smells straight pinneaple while QM tends to resemble more to guava, mango or grape.

Problem with both is that they are very homogeneous and worked, so unless you grow F2 or hybrids you won't find lots of pheno variations.

Peace.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:10 PM #39
3rdEye
Alchemical Botanist

3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all3rdEye is a name known to all
That is a gorgeous cultivar Mustafunk. thanks for the descriptions as well.

Old 03-18-2016, 07:20 AM #40
ValleyKush

Thanks Mustafunk! Just popped some qm and am super excited to see her for myself. Your post(s) a while back in the delicatessen thread were my inspiration to try them out so thanks for that too.