What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Use "Mighty Wash"?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Oh no, not them Yes4...! Pretty much wiped me out, but I will survive... My quality was cut by half due to the Broads eating the pistils and resin glands.. I was sure I had over sprayed with AZATROL 2 runs ago..!! No, I was always moderate on spraying... The damage was due to Broad Mites, came on the Cookies I think..

The Broad Mites started out on all my plants vegging and flowering, and I will never again mistake that look of dis-ease in the 18/6 - and also the different unhealthy appearance 2 weeks into 12/12, wondering why the buds were not at least dime sized if not more..! And where were the pistils.. Thought I;d burned them. No....

AVID did kill the Broads, now, 8 or more days later on outdoor vegging plants - I still cannot find a live BM on even advanced plants and I look every day. They are there, just Dead.

In the outdoors the BM/Russet Mites were thriving. Cold is no problem for them. Insidious bastards. They are very, very small and hide under the spines of even the smallest new leaves (their preferred food)..

FLORAMITE works real well on Spidermites. You guys probably knew that... And any liquid disrupts Spidermites... A small infestation can even be killed by 7.0+ pH water..! If the webs are not developed. But, why not get all species with AVID...? Besides the fact that it is Poison... Yuk...

Where did Broad/Russet Mites magically appear from on our Cannabis leaves...? Neither I nor anyone I ever knew had 'em before in this scene up to fairly recently.. Many Folks are dealing with them from Commercial Club Clones..

Some folks have said that they largely came from one of the larger Dispensaries in Oakland hint-hint.. And dispensed from there..

There really is nothing new under the sun.. Hmmmm. Makes ya wonder.....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
my trusted hydro guy said his customers have been raving about them...and hes careful not to over hype a product. he talks to guys who run big shows....

either way, i wouldnt bet all my money on might wash....might work good to weaken them a bit, then move in for the kill with a nice dose of avid or floramite...

i WISH i had spider mites back...seriously, they are easy as hell to control. compared to these new mites (broad, hemp russet) which are a total headache and are making my stress levels double this week...

Avid, gone....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
frequency imprinted water was something that Nikola tesla worked on - same guy who was involved in the Manhattan Project. sounds far fetched but the stuff gets good reviews and i would definitely give it a go if i was in mid-late flower and had a problem.
but then i dont like putting nasty chems on my plants, however effective or convenient it may be - i care too much about the end product.

GreenGuySF

Just to add my $0.02 to the fray about the broad mite appearance. I never saw them before and been doing this years. Now I am infested with them after picking up some clones from a large commercial Oakland dispensary. Sheeit.

eric2028

Veteran
mighty wash DOES NOT touch broadmites for the record, nor does floramite. both work good on spidermites but what doesn't if consistently sprayed?

Ready4

Veteran
Works Awesome !

Works Awesome !

Those that say Mighty Wash doesn't work are either incompetent., got fake product or are owners/representing a competing product.
Mighty Wash works incredibly well, it will be the best product for most folks. Yes it costs money, but worth every nickle. Yeah it would cost a lot of $$ for a whole warehouse. But most folks don't have a warehouse.
Mighty Wash is a contact killer so you may miss a tiny section here and there. And it will not wipe a bad infection in one spray, eggs hatch etc. But it will wipe them out with a little diligence.
Every person I know who has used it is very satisfied.

O

otis33

Whatever they do to the water works, left for a10 day vacation and came back to mites and webs all over my vegging plants. It wiped them out. I applied a couple times, but didn't see a mite after the first application. I have been very careful not to introduce them again, but I'm confident I can rid myself again with the bottle I have on the shelf

F

Fred el Gato

Whatever they do to the water works, left for a10 day vacation and came back to mites and webs all over my vegging plants. It wiped them out. I applied a couple times, but didn't see a mite after the first application. I have been very careful not to introduce them again, but I'm confident I can rid myself again with the bottle I have on the shelf

Watch how long that sits, think its got maybe a 1yr shelf life.

GreenGuySF

I've seen the video on the NPK Industry website where they have a macro video of a flower with a spider mite on it being sprayed with Mighty Wash and the mite dies.

Now, I'm not sure if they "frequency" of the water is only tuned to spider mites - but, I tried this myself at home with some mites I have in my soil (seems like Hypoaspis miles - but not sure) and it didn't do shit. They shrugged this stuff of like, well, it was just water.

I've healed myself with homeopathy which is basically the same premise so I had high hopes for this product, but now I'm left wondering if it's all bullshit.... Anybody know why this stuff would (supposedly) kill other mites but not these???

talktosamson

Veteran
My mighty wash should be here next week. anyone else have input on it??

Soak the shit out of your infected ladies, I mean dripping of all surfaces soak them. Gotta make direct contact to kill the fuckers with mighty wash. FWIW if your fighting spider mites this early why now just avid them one time and be done with it? I guarantee there won't be residual in September when you harvest.

talktosamson

Veteran
I had a blue magoo really late in flower get the Borg and the MW killed them all, like I said I had to move the plant outside to get total coverage and I also re applied every day for a few days but at 45 days in there's really nothing else you can do other than MW safely.

Soak the shit out of your infected ladies, I mean dripping of all surfaces soak them. Gotta make direct contact to kill the fuckers with mighty wash. FWIW if your fighting spider mites this early why now just avid them one time and be done with it? I guarantee there won't be residual in September when you harvest.

gotem inside week 4 flower . But 2 weeks ago I knocked most of them down with some floramite(i hate using so I did it quickly and missed a few spots). But I can't spray that agian this late so I ordered mighty wash my friend swears by it and he sprays all the way till harvest. hes grown fire for about 10 years so I took his word for it. I think the fm/mw combo should do it

Never heard of it... I use growers trust. Killed off all of those little bastards after two applications within a week. Totally organic. Rosemary and Citronella. They cater to our sort so they understand the need for safety and purity.

Good luck!

talktosamson

Veteran
Never heard of it... I use growers trust. Killed off all of those little bastards after two applications within a week. Totally organic. Rosemary and Citronella. They cater to our sort so they understand the need for safety and purity.

Good luck!

I don't know where you live, but over in the emerald triangle, our mites would laugh at rosemary and citronella, probably use it for cooking our buds, for some extra delicious flavor lol the Borg here is nasty and resistant to almost anything that does not kill on contact

Last edited:

Ras Mason

Veteran
I'll stick with Azamax/Azatrol, thanks.

Once you know how to take care of spider mites.... you don't have issues with them anymore. In greenhouses and outside gardens it's even more important to use it as a soil drench. Make sure you use it on all surrounding plants as well, especially those that are known to harbor spider mites as well.

Processed some trim from a grower the other day and ended up with mites on my spinach. *sigh* I should have known better. Easy spray there... LOL

Properly used in the veg room, azamax/azatrol will prevent the need of anything during flower but a soil drench at the start. Keeping your veg rooms and surrounding areas (this includes outside if it's that bad) clean through soil drenches and sprays will significantly cut down on your flower room risks.

If the mites make it to your flower room, you've messed up somewhere. Even if you don't have mites/bugs... I still recommend using Azamax or Azatrol in the ways I've posted previously.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

what does this have to do with mighty wash? seems like good info for an azadirachtin thread.
thx for sharing

Ras Mason

Veteran
mighty wash DOES NOT touch broadmites for the record, nor does floramite. both work good on spidermites but what doesn't if consistently sprayed?

3 applications OF ABAMECTIN in 10 days will kill those fuckers. you see the effects immediately, as the poison they feed the plant dissipâtes. only on clones and mothers.....never in flo:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts