What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MarsHydro giveaway- A chance to win SP3000

bigpeter

OK I got one of your lights so I'm in.

picture.php

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I bought my Mars Hydro Epistar 160 in 2017. I was a new medical grower & I wanted a simple lighting solution for my original 2 x 4 tent. After a mountain of research, I decide that of all of the lighting options, it seemed to offer what I needed. It has been a solid & reliable light from Day 1. I just finished my 6th grow with it & aside from a quick wipe down in between grows, it just works.

My 1st grow. Ice Bomb & Berry Bomb in Udwc.

picture.php

My 2nd grow. The Church in coco.

picture.php

Edit: I should mention that my original 2 x 4 tent is also from Mars Hydro . . .

Last edited:

ThegreatGatsby

Ciao a tutti

anche io faccio parte della grande famiglia Mars Hydro!

questo è il mio cultivo completo fatto con una tsw200

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=372910

ecco alcune foto più significative:

commenti e molte altre foto all'interno del mio diario di cultivo!

Le foto sono "vecchie" quindi non si vede bene la lampada, ma è stata utilizzata dall'inizio fino alle fine una TSW2000

Ci è voluto un attimo per prenderci confidenza e una volta fatti due accorgimenti, la lampada è una Bomba! :hotbounce

a presto

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I bought my Mars Hydro Epistar 160 in 2017. I was a new medical grower & I wanted a simple lighting solution for my original 2 x 4 tent. After a mountain of research, I decide that of all of the lighting options, it seemed to offer what I needed. It has been a solid & reliable light from Day 1. I just finished my 6th grow with it & aside from a quick wipe down in between grows, it just works.

My 1st grow. Ice Bomb & Berry Bomb in Udwc.

View Image

My 2nd grow. The Church in coco.

View Image

Edit: I should mention that my original 2 x 4 tent is also from Mars Hydro . . .

:greenstars: Thanks for your sincere support. Buddy.

It has been almost a year we didn't see the old lights here. Time went so fast!!! That is really a big flower. :headbange

We released some new quantum board design LED lights since 2019. These lights helped us step up a lot. We need to keep moving
:smoweed:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Ciao a tutti

anche io faccio parte della grande famiglia Mars Hydro!

questo è il mio cultivo completo fatto con una tsw200

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=372910

ecco alcune foto più significative:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83088&pictureid=2040111&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83088&pictureid=2048452&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83088&pictureid=2054515&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83088&pictureid=2058481&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

commenti e molte altre foto all'interno del mio diario di cultivo!

Le foto sono "vecchie" quindi non si vede bene la lampada, ma è stata utilizzata dall'inizio fino alle fine una TSW2000

Ci è voluto un attimo per prenderci confidenza e una volta fatti due accorgimenti, la lampada è una Bomba! :hotbounce

a presto

Benvenuto amico. Hai dei boccioli davvero densi. È molto interessante seguire il tuo diario. In bocca al lupo!

LouDog420

SP-150

SP-150

Here's a sneak peak shot of dual SP-150's in a 3'x3' tent at day 45, with full update coming in the below thread.

picture.php

I'm running a side by side with a 400w HPS in this same forum, found here, with comparison pics using the same cuts and same nutrients: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=375258

So far, the experience has been surprising. I've grown with blurple LED lights in the past, and they never seemed to stack up to any HID fixture, even the smallest 250w HPS. This lighting design used in the SP-150, SP-250, and now the SP-3000 seem significantly better tuned than past blurple lights for vigorous growth and proper bud development. They are really showing some nice promise. I've been an HID grower from the start, and think I'm on my way to partial conversion, as the frost/trich coverage is noteworthy.

The SP-150/LED certainly run cooler, have decreased stretch (tighter nodes), and seem to have an increased demand for Mg, and possibly P and K, being a bit quicker to show deficiency if a feed schedule is not tuned. I believe this is due to the intensity of the light, and any issues that show are also present under HID, just less visible due to lighting differences and are still limiting the plants' full potential. Either way, it helps to fine tune and when addressed, increases the grower skills and overall plant health/yield.

Of course the proof is in the pudding. We'll see soon. Looking at key yield metrics covering both g/w and g/sf. Many growers are limited in space, so a less efficient light (g/w) which puts out more overall final product (g/sf) is a relevant statistic.

I'd like a shot at doing another side by side with dual SP-3000 in a 4'x4' or 5'x5' against a 600w HPS. The ability to grow in tents and smaller spaces which would have otherwise been troublesome due to HID heat is the biggest and easiest to recognize benefit. A finely tuned environment with temp and humidity in check is key to plant health, and the LED's do better facilitate that environmental control given the lower heat output.

All the best to entrants in the giveaway and of course Mars Hydro for the contribution to the grower community here.

Peace!

Last edited:

clearheaded

another wicked giveaway! shoulda put my marshydro sweatshirt in backround! oldschool green and blurple lol ;)

forms extra trichomes on the leaves! they key is not too close so burns and farm enough away you get nice reflection and coverage. Thanks and yes HPS peaking through the tent :)

picture.php

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here's a sneak peak shot of dual SP-150's in a 3'x3' tent at day 45, with full update coming in the below thread.

View Image

I'm running a side by side with a 400w HPS in this same forum, found here, with comparison pics using the same cuts and same nutrients: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=375258

So far, the experience has been surprising. I've grown with blurple LED lights in the past, and they never seemed to stack up to any HID fixture, even the smallest 250w HPS. This lighting design used in the SP-150, SP-250, and now the SP-3000 seem significantly better tuned than past blurple lights for vigorous growth and proper bud development. They are really showing some nice promise. I've been an HID grower from the start, and think I'm on my way to partial conversion, as the frost/trich coverage is noteworthy.

The SP-150/LED certainly run cooler, have decreased stretch (tighter nodes), and seem to have an increased demand for Mg, and possibly P and K, being a bit quicker to show deficiency if a feed schedule is not tuned. I believe this is due to the intensity of the light, and any issues that show are also present under HID, just less visible due to lighting differences and are still limiting the plants' full potential. Either way, it helps to fine tune and when addressed, increases the grower skills and overall plant health/yield.

Of course the proof is in the pudding. We'll see soon. Looking at key yield metrics covering both g/w and g/sf. Many growers are limited in space, so a less efficient light (g/w) which puts out more overall final product (g/sf) is a relevant statistic.

I'd like a shot at doing another side by side with dual SP-3000 in a 4'x4' or 5'x5' against a 600w HPS. The ability to grow in tents and smaller spaces which would have otherwise been troublesome due to HID heat is the biggest and easiest to recognize benefit. A finely tuned environment with temp and humidity in check is key to plant health, and the LED's do better facilitate that environmental control given the lower heat output.

All the best to entrants in the giveaway and of course Mars Hydro for the contribution to the grower community here.

Peace!

:groupwave: Looks amazing!! It is true that plants need more cal under LED light. They absorb more par than HID at the same time, so they will be hungry faster. Lol.
We all look forward to checking the final yield. Good luck to you.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
What a beautiful garden under SP250s!! :plant grow:

But SP250 is a history now. SP3000 is the one to replace it perfectly. :tongue:

Attachments

• Flowers (1).jpg
    Flowers (1).jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Flowers (2).jpg
    Flowers (2).jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 24

PureSativa420

Good show yall, I'd respond with photos and all that but I'm not into pissing matches ??, Few and far between have kept the word and actually showed a grow start to finish! Mars knows who they're, Hello Bruce and Joy, I'll never win its favouritism, Good Luck to all and keep growing, I love the lights and my tent and will respectfully point to them for a quality led

Oh and I say Uncle or GMT deserve it as they been posting, start to finish after winning

Good luck to all

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Good show yall, I'd respond with photos and all that but I'm not into pissing matches ??, Few and far between have kept the word and actually showed a grow start to finish! Mars knows who they're, Hello Bruce and Joy, I'll never win its favouritism, Good Luck to all and keep growing, I love the lights and my tent and will respectfully point to them for a quality led

Oh and I say Uncle or GMT deserve it as they been posting, start to finish after winning

Good luck to all

It is our pity that you will not join in this giveaway. Buddy. We do hope there will be a completed grow journal for SP3000 here.

Latest posts

Latest posts