What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Montuno

...como el Son...
Here’s the two legendary characters Owlsley Stanley the 3’rd (the acid king) and of course the one and only Jerry …

Yo vivi en los 80 en Miño, prácticamente al lado de Sada, el pueblo de dónde emigró a EUA la familia García. Sada es (o era entoces; no he vuelto) muy bonito, con playa preciosa.
Miño está justo enfrente de Sada, en la otra orilla de la Ría de Betanzos. Pequeños pero preciosos pueblos de pescadores.
Te dejo un artículo ilustrado de viejas fotografías familiares de los García, relatando la historia de la emigración de la familia Garcia (no sé si será correcto). Siento no encontrar traducción al inglés:

I lived in the 80's in Miño, practically next to Sada, the town where the García family emigrated to the USA. Sada is (or was then; I haven't been back) very pretty, with a beautiful beach.
Miño is just in front of Sada, on the other side of the Ría de Betanzos.
Small but beautiful fishing villages.
I leave you an illustrated article of old family photographs of the Garcia family, telling the story of the Garcia family emigration (I don't know if it is correct). I'm sorry I can't find an English translation:

http://estacionterrapin.blogspot.com. ..parte.html?m=1

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo vivi en los 80 en Miño, prácticamente al lado de Sada, el pueblo de dónde emigró a EUA la familia García. Sada es (o era entoces; no he vuelto) muy bonito, con playa preciosa.
Miño está justo enfrente de Sada, en la otra orilla de la Ría de Betanzos. Pequeños pero preciosos pueblos de pescadores.
Te dejo un artículo ilustrado de viejas fotografías familiares de los García, relatando la historia de la emigración de la familia Garcia (no sé si será correcto). Siento no encontrar traducción al inglés:

I lived in the 80's in Miño, practically next to Sada, the town where the García family emigrated to the USA. Sada is (or was then; I haven't been back) very pretty, with a beautiful beach.
Miño is just in front of Sada, on the other side of the Ría de Betanzos.
Small but beautiful fishing villages.
I leave you an illustrated article of old family photographs of the Garcia family, telling the story of the Garcia family emigration (I don't know if it is correct). I'm sorry I can't find an English translation:

http://estacionterrapin.blogspot.com. ..parte.html?m=1

Hell yeah !

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw Santana play with all the Marley children in Miami. It was a fun day. Inner circle, UB40, members of steel pulse, most of the Bob Market tribe. Rita Marley did a duet with woody Harrelson. We were possibly the whitest people in the whole crowd. Those rastas all loved our fat joints of homegrown weed we brought with us.

Lol..white privilege .. just kidding

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody need any wood ? come and get it. :tree:Cost me 1600 bucks to have those take down , it’s gonna be extra to remove the lumber

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
64141695-F0D5-477B-AA1A-3CABAEA2EA83.jpeg
5A38FFF0-D0A4-4EA5-9878-1C7803EE59EA.jpeg
2ECBE3D0-4BB5-47E2-BF8F-0B24E3A9DBBF.jpeg
6E419BD4-9F90-42C5-AAC4-3B69C8CEDB48.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
They both work

Yeah, music and acid.

I never properly got jazz until one night I played Kind of Blue, followed by Money Jungle after taking 3 and a half grams of dried mushrooms. I got it from then on. I also listen to a lot of Janis Joplin while tripping. Not sure why?

Owsley Stanley ended up in the tropics of Northern Australia and died only a few years ago in a car accident.

I have been getting into a lot of the old music I used to listen to including the Dead, and really diggin' it, man. There is so much on youtube it is mindblowing.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Psychedelics unlock the appreciation of music …it’s hard to describe to someone who’s never listened to music while tripping , but yeah I know all about that:biggrin: I’ve actually experienced synesthesia where your senses crossed , and I seen music and tasted colors Simultaneously

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, music and acid.

I never properly got jazz until one night I played Kind of Blue, followed by Money Jungle after taking 3 and a half grams of dried mushrooms. I got it from then on. I also listen to a lot of Janis Joplin while tripping. Not sure why?

Owsley Stanley ended up in the tropics of Northern Australia and died only a few years ago in a car accident.

I have been getting into a lot of the old music I used to listen to including the Dead, and really diggin' it, man. There is so much on youtube it is mindblowing.

This guy Christopher Hazzard He’s on a roll he’s been releasing a lot of really good video including this one , a show that I was at in attendance,it has my favorite version of Morning Dew

Montuno

...como el Son...
Patrón, te dejo un poquito de los ecos aquí de Santana. Estos son 7 NOTAS, 7 COLORES y MUCHO MUCHACHO con el EL PROFESOR ÁNGEL DUST, una de las bandas de hip hop nacionales punteras en mi juventud...:

Patrón, I leave you a little bit of the echoes here of Santana. These are 7 NOTAS, 7 COLORES and MUCHO MUCHACHO with EL PROFESOR ANGEL DUST, one of the top national hip hop bands in my youth....:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2892MhGzHcE

...a gozaaarrrr...!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is all good slow release fertilizer for your outdoor crops.

​​
I’m giving up the outdoor growing it’s a hassle in the end it’s only outdoor… New York State is really actually terrible place to grow outdoor you have to be lucky and get a good season and even then somethings going to come around and fuck it up someway or another … trust me I know…Now if I was with Montuno in the Mediterranean climate It would be a different story
;) It Has to be dank dank AAA indoor, or else nothing

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I’m giving up the outdoor growing it’s a hassle in the end it’s only outdoor… New York State is really actually terrible place to grow outdoor you have to be lucky and get a good season and even then somethings going to come around and fuck it up someway or another … trust me I know…Now if I was with Montuno in the Mediterranean climate It would be a different story
;) It Has to be dank dank AAA indoor, or else nothing

This was my first year putting real effort into outdoor. Might be the last. Between the fact that either someone nearby didn't kill their males in time or the hemp farmers just left them in. And the time we spent pruning and tying up that we could have been tending the indoor garden a few hundred feet away. Or that by the time we got it all trimmed and finished the neglected indoor ended up with powdery mildew, presumably from cross contamination from the outdoor. It was nothing but a headache. Honestly we lost more weight indoors by the time we got everything cleaned up than we harvested outdoors altogether. So now I am almost out of indoor herb. I have boxes of seeded outdoor that is barely worth anything. It's all a mess. Luckily everything is about back on track. I don't think I will put that much effort into outdoor again until I have a tropical spot myself.

Except that blueberry muffins. The ones I put in my yard came out fantastic and were done mid September. Everyone loved it. Funny, those plants didn't get any love at all. Just a nice spot in my vegetable garden where I have been building the soil for 12 years.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Anybody need any wood ? come and get it. :tree:Cost me 1600 bucks to have those take down , it’s gonna be extra to remove the lumber

Get a chain saw big enough, and cut the tree into 16" long (or so) chunks. If the chunks are cut straight, they make good chairs around the fire pit where you burn the rest. You NEED a good chain saw anyways.

Did you try waving a lit joint around the crew after the work was mostly done?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
had me pegged as a grower the second they get on the property ,evidence was everywhere if you know what to look for , and I don’t even try to hide it anymore generally speaking …they went up to my root ball pile & the guy goes “well how did they come out ?” at the end of the day sold him some nugs:party:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a chain saw , don’t forget I’m an old dude and I got some physical weak spots … hip replacement, joint disease, partially disabled left arm& some other things , I can’t do heavy labor at all but I do walk a lot and grow a lot & spend way too much time on the Internet:biglaugh: just so you know I was professional landscaper from the time I was 25 till the time I was 50 now I’m 61 I had a business down in Westchester county three big trucks six man crew of Guatemalans & 100 accounts lotta money down there I literally was raking it in..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bigtacofarmer …It’s a crapshoot& I’m done being a gambling man. This is all about business now & actually haven’t even got high in last two weeks , I need to produce the best quality possible & let other people do the other stuff
…It’s a tough market out there prices keep dropping and dropping and dropping but if you’ve got a really good weed and it’s something that people actually will seek out then you can charge more for it…Premium flower 🌺 still rules the roost …concentrates are a dead market