What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Whats up DTOG

Glad to see youve got some of the super orange glue x granola funk on the go. I think i might have sent ya 2 versions of that cross, SOG1 x GF6 and SOG5 x GF6. The number 1 was the orange pheno and #5 was more glue leaning, very strong and heavy smoke. The #1 was some of the tastiest stuff I have grown and smoked. I popped a load of the sog1 x gf6 at my buddys a whille back, unfortunately we had to cull them due to a major security issue down there, was a shame as they were putting out some lovely smells from the stem rub, very citrusy. Ive got high hopes for those beans, still got a few left myself in the fridge. Fingers crossed you find a winner buddy! Also that Dubsidos on the last page looks lovely.

Pretty sure it was the SOG#1 hybrid I popped the seeds of. Good to hear the citrus comment, as that's what I'm after. That GF male did great things for that Cheese cut you hit it with. So rock hard Glue nugs that reek of citrus, I can deal with that, lol. Soon as that Dub-si-dos get's some size. I'll get some snips over on that side of the pond. Few guys I talk to on Insta there. You on insta ?

nickman

Veteran
Very nice bro. That Ghost1 looks killer...

Pk looks different...!!!...

What kinda nutrients u running over there? Organic or salts? Or both?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Breal has some great collaborations with Berner, i really like the song best thang smoking with Wiz Khalifa.

Yeah even though I don't care for Berner in the weed game. he does have some good songs with Breal. I like the one "Welcome to the Smokebox" . Few other good ones too.

Blazeee

Veteran
Pretty sure it was the SOG#1 hybrid I popped the seeds of. Good to hear the citrus comment, as that's what I'm after. That GF male did great things for that Cheese cut you hit it with. So rock hard Glue nugs that reek of citrus, I can deal with that, lol. Soon as that Dub-si-dos get's some size. I'll get some snips over on that side of the pond. Few guys I talk to on Insta there. You on insta ?

Thats great to hear. When I read your post I was hoping it was the SOG1 cross that you had popped. I shall be lurking in the background, looking forward to see how you get on with them. Ive not made the transition to insta yet lol, seems like everyone is over there nowadays.

nickman

Veteran
Shit, I guess I was like eleven years old then ...!!!...

DTOG, I saw you posted in the 91chem thread that your growing 3 chem91 S1’s from Nspecta CSI.
How are they?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Shit, I guess I was like eleven years old then ...!!!...

DTOG, I saw you posted in the 91chem thread that your growing 3 chem91 S1’s from Nspecta CSI.
How are they?

I haven't flowered any of them yet. One of them was kinda a mutant and had weird growth pattern. So I culled it. The other two will prolly get flipped in the next big batch I do.

Speaking of batches . I flipped 9 Triangle OG x Deep Chunk last night. Along with a N.E.M. . Plus I already had 2 Deep Triangle(that's what I'm calling it) in flipped a few days ago in with them. Some of them have an incredibly strong skunk smell on a stem rub, but also have super long petiolies . That's the Deep Chunk influence. So hoping the ones that stink make potent flowers with that DC resin crust. Time will tell.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
New seeds from Karma. He hooked me up on the Sour Melon, 20 seeds in that pack.

picture.php

Now I don't know if I have talked about this gem here yet or not. Couple weeks back I was out back mowing my lawn. Stopped to chat with my neighbor thru the fence. Look down and I'm like, that looks like a pot leaf. Sure enough, take a better look and there's a plant growing out of the ground.

I almost trampled it to death. So got a bamboo stake and some tape and fixed it up. Turns out it's a male. So I've been watching him grow. He get's morning sun from about 8:30 - 11 a.m. . I haven't given him any food/water at all. At first he was a bean pole without branches. But now he's got some branches . So I'm gonna try and clone him. Then see what he has to offer, by making some seeds with him.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts