What's new

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If that shit continues our black brothers/sisters wont put up with that shit much longer. At some point you can only poke the bear so many times before it bites back.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They're not doing the job we are paying them to do.

At least not well.

At least that particular cop.

I see three cops in the video.

Are we supposed to think three cops can't restrain one guy who isn't violent?

Protocols better not be this low.

It looks like the cop was just playing Dirty Harry.

He could have just cuffed him but he walked after him just to shoot him point blank....?!?!

Why?!!!

Basically he's either murderous and lazy, or was scared to have to wrestle with the guy and therefore a little boy with a big gun.... or perhaps all of the above?

St. Phatty

If that shit continues our black brothers/sisters wont put up with that shit much longer. At some point you can only poke the bear so many times before it bites back.

That's what people don't get.

Got to toss them a bone.

It's simply the cheapest way to run a society, unless you're planning to spend a lot of money on cops, in dozens of FBI-ATF-DHS-TSA etc. agencies.

which actually seems to be the plan.

partially financed via asset forfeiture.

the US has chosen the adversarial/ police state/ rob, Tase, & Pepper spray, well, EVERYBODY.

of course people will fight back.

instead of Let them Eat Cake, Let them all have AR10's & 308 caliber Rifles to Express Themselves with.

What inner cities need are re-loading clubs, so they can learn to make their own ammo.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This type of thing breaks my freakin heart man. It adds to an already ominous vibe. Its just reinforcing that my fears are continuing to pan out. Time to roll up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's way to much political hate in the air. Its why I want to get shitbag out. We've needed calmer heads for a bit. The stuff trumps says to his base is not good. Its pretty much inciting violence. He is not a good man.

Treevly

A very long time ago I read a best-selling book; a biography of Adolph Hitler, by historian John Tolan. The factoid which is foremost in my mind from that book after all this time is that in 1942, when Hitler was finding it impossible to think of any way forward so that Germany might win the war, when defeat began to look highly likely if not immediately, Hitler could be seen at his mountain retreat, staring across the valley for hours. He told his colleagues that he could not understand why God had forsaken him. Adolph Hitler wondered why God had forsaken him.

He didn't think that he was the bad guy. He had visions and thought himself a Good Guy, odd as that may seem now. And so do the people on both sides in this forum, and people doing the nightly news attacks, and politicians, and so on. Most people do not think themselves evil and without conscience. A few do, certainly, and don't care, not having a conscience after all, but most people think that they are Good Guys - just as Adolph and Pol Pot and many other murderous dictators did.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- American politics - is getting like 'Hate Alley' -

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Things are looking up, KellyAnn Conway just resigned, a rat has deserted the ship, right before it's ready to sink, right before the convention.

........ and that's a very Bad Sign, for trump!:bigeye:

She's likely getting all the way out of Dodge.

Her husband is pulling back from the Lincoln Group.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
....her daughter Claudia sez they're getting divorced, looks like everythings falling apart, wonder how Melania's doing?:whistling:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i don't get how the cops are still doing this type of stuff? you'd think they would be getting the message that the public won't accept non self defence killings. even though their training tells them to shoot people who are armed if they don't immediatly comply. but yeah, you'd think the cops would make more effort to avoid these shootings.

on the other hand, how stupid do you have to be, not to comply with armed police pointing guns at you? 99% of these shootings wouldn't have happened if the victims had just complied with the police like 99% of the population does when confronted with police orders.

it doesn't justify the murders, but it makes you wonder whats mentally going on with these people in these dangerous situations? why are they risking their lives? i mean they know how dangerous the police can be to a black man, so why the fuck would you do everything to make the likelyhood of them shooting you bigger?

seems to be we are heading to a clash of generations and policy based warfare to establish certain narratives as being beyond doubt.

mowood3479

Veteran
There's way to much political hate in the air. Its why I want to get shitbag out. We've needed calmer heads for a bit. The stuff trumps says to his base is not good. Its pretty much inciting violence. He is not a good man.

Political divisiveness is awful. thats why we need to get my guy in office.. Lolz

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
i don't get how the cops are still doing this type of stuff? you'd think they would be getting the message that the public won't accept non self defence killings. even though their training tells them to shoot people who are armed if they don't immediatly comply. but yeah, you'd think the cops would make more effort to avoid these shootings.

on the other hand, how stupid do you have to be, not to comply with armed police pointing guns at you? 99% of these shootings wouldn't have happened if the victims had just complied with the police like 99% of the population does when confronted with police orders.

it doesn't justify the murders, but it makes you wonder whats mentally going on with these people in these dangerous situations? why are they risking their lives? i mean they know how dangerous the police can be to a black man, so why the fuck would you do everything to make the likelyhood of them shooting you bigger?

seems to be we are heading to a clash of generations and policy based warfare to establish certain narratives as being beyond doubt.
Your post has merit :good: Let's have a 2nd sobering look at it.

you'd think they would be getting the message that the public won't accept non self defence killings. even though their training tells them to shoot people who are armed if they don't immediatly comply
As a vet, I am versed with the rule of engagement (ROE) and the escalation of deadly force. e.g an individual coming towards you with a knife, doesn't get shot but tazed. If the assailant is unphased and starts running towards you still carrying the knife and, you feel your life is threatened, failed attempts to stop & put down the knife. The operative word here being "threatened" That being said...

• We have seen similar incidents take place in Canada, where excessive force, to include but not limited to deadly force;
  • although the avg citizen here are virtually unarmed, in comparison with the States, the issues south of the border create a certain unhealthy mentality amongst LEOs, even here;
  • shooting a fleeing suspect is not in any way shape or form, justified; and
  • the 3 tap to center mass. Really, I can understand a dble tap but a triple, or a mentally affected individual gets shot 7 times??? LEOs are using wad cutters, 2 should suffice, 3 excessive force, we have also seen some discharging their entire magazine. Those folks need to be purged from the police force, because they don't have the intestinal and mental attitude to be LEOs.

Agree!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

They don't want to get beat the fuck up.

Im'One

They don't want to get beat the fuck up.

Or killed in custody
Sandra bland
Or they were hard of hearing
Terence Crutcher
Or they were too young to understand
Tamir Rice
Or just maybe maybe they heard their parents grandparents and great grand parents talk about what happens to black men in custody
What happened to Jesse Washington of Waco
Or Laura Nelson of coweta oklahoma or Emmit Til of Mississipi or the other 3446 African Americans who were supposed to be safe in police custody but were instead lynched
By a vigilante mob or hung out to dry in an unfair trial