What's new

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:D yeah, S4L, alla those 'babe' pics, no pesky old words needed, just slows ya down!;)

ya know, sometimes questions are just rhetorical and no response is needed or expected, just a point being made.

Just a thought from a mere mortal mod. :tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well more bad Bad Signs, first there was poor picked on Steve Bannon a couple of days ago and now another televangelist sex scandal, trump supporter Jerry Falwell, Jr.

From The DailyMail.com

On Sunday night, Falwell Jr. - a prominent Trump endorser and one of the most influential right-wing Christians in America - told The Washington Examiner that he and his family were being extorted.

..... but the pool boy (yes, the pool boy, lol) sez this:

Jerry Falwell Jr. WATCHED while I had sex with his wife Becki several times a year for SIX years starting when I was 20, claims pool boy - as he denies extorting the couple over affair

Giancarlo Granda claims he did not just have an affair with Becki Falwell - but that Jerry watched them have sex

They met up several times a year for six years, he claims, starting when he was 20 and ending in 2018

It contradicts Jerry's statement on Sunday night that Becki and Giancarlo had an affair that he later found out about

Jerry released a lengthy statement claiming Giancarlo was extorting them

He talked about 'forgiving' his wife's 'indiscretion' and said he was so upset when he discovered the affair that he lost 80lbs

Granda said he was not trying to extort them, but was trying to negotiate a buyout from the gay-friendly hostel business they are in together

He told the Falwells he'd go 'the kamikaze route' by making their sordid relationship public if they didn't give him what he wanted

Fallwell Jr. took a leave of absence from Liberty, a religious university, earlier this year

He is one of the most influential conservative Christians in America and endorsed Trump enthusiastically

:bigeye: looks like things ARE getting worse (if possible), SEND MONEY!!!;)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
:D yeah, S4L, alla those 'babe' pics, no pesky old words needed, just slows ya down!;)

ya know, sometimes questions are just rhetorical and no response is needed or expected, just a point being made.

Just a thought from a mere mortal mod. :tiphat:

True. No big deal.

He always managed to get them to fit perfectly in the rep column without chopping the essentials.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Just a thought from a mere mortal mod.
:tiphat:

Its not a big deal. It gets old when it happens often. Its hard to see it as rhetorical when its formed in a question we cant respond to in rep... Just ask in here so we can respond, easy .

St. Phatty

What's the definition of "Bad Signs" ?

Things falling apart - even on a good day, some of the the Girl Scout Cookies will be broken.

OK well maybe not the best illustration.

i think the guy getting shot in the back in Wisconsin - that is a bad sign.

everybody hypersensitized to police violence and they're STILL crossing the line ?!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm forcing myself to watch the RNC convention. Its bad....

According to them those that do not support trump welcome MS13 into our homes. Im pretty sure this election will not fix the BS these fake Rep think. Common sense is gone folks.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I hear you but, by law a gun against a knife is excessive force. I clearly explained the ROEs. The escalation of force isn't justifiable in a court of law.

the law must be different there. here, if attacked by someone with ANYTHING that could kill you/severely injure you, you can use a firearm for defensive purposes. if you are older/frailer, they don't even have to have a weapon. plenty of folks are killed by bare hands...escalation of force/ROEs are irrelevant in a self defense situation. if they do not desire to be shot, they are free to not attack.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It should be that way. Those of us that follow most laws :D. I Expect to be able to defend myself from crooks using any means necessary

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It should be that way. Those of us that follow most laws :D. I Expect to be able to defend myself from crooks using any means necessary

i like that bit about "most laws", lol. i feel many laws can be ignored as long as no one else is injured. i enjoy tearing the tags from mattresses that say "do not remove under penalty of law". fuck 'em...:bigeye:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We all break the law using weed and owning guns. I don't use my seat belt very often. Ya, Ive never physically hurt someone without cause, Ive never mugged anyone. Ive broken many heart's and beat the shit out of fuckwads that beat on there women :D .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like that bit about "most laws", lol. i feel many laws can be ignored as long as no one else is injured. i enjoy tearing the tags from mattresses that say "do not remove under penalty of law". fuck 'em...:bigeye:

dude,hard fuckin core man!:sasmokin:

i'm a serial j-walker...your painted lines can't hold me coppers!

Treevly

Viewing the video, I wondered why the police officer was so desperate to stop Mr. Blake entering the car to drive away. Given Mr. Blake's record - charged Blake on July 6 with third-degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse - and the fact that the police were called to a domestic dispute, perhaps Mr. Blake was not supposed to have control of those children. Who knows? It's a tragedy, but we always seem to get only the seven seconds of video which explain nothing but condemn police.

By the way: there were 66 shootings, 5 fatal, in Chicago during the weekend just past. Outrage? Protests? News coverage even? Editorials? Black lives only seem to matter when white police kill a Black guy, period.

The USA in 2020 has seen a record 5 million gun sales to new gun owners, an unusually high portion of the total sales (12 million.) A spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation said: "This is a tectonic shift in the firearm and ammunition industry marketplace and complete transformation of today’s gun-owning community. These first-time buyers represent a group of people who, until now, were agnostic regarding firearm ownership." I'd say that antifa and the burners & looters are haning an effect.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Viewing the video, I wondered why the police officer was so desperate to stop Mr. Blake entering the car to drive away. Given Mr. Blake's record - charged Blake on July 6 with third-degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse - and the fact that the police were called to a domestic dispute, perhaps Mr. Blake was not supposed to have control of those children. Who knows? It's a tragedy, but we always seem to get only the seven seconds of video which explain nothing but condemn police.

By the way: there were 66 shootings, 5 fatal, in Chicago during the weekend just past. Outrage? Protests? News coverage even? Editorials? Black lives only seem to matter when white police kill a Black guy, period.

The USA in 2020 has seen a record 5 million gun sales to new gun owners, an unusually high portion of the total sales (12 million.) A spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation said: "This is a tectonic shift in the firearm and ammunition industry marketplace and complete transformation of today’s gun-owning community. These first-time buyers represent a group of people who, until now, were agnostic regarding firearm ownership." I'd say that antifa and the burners & looters are haning an effect.

If who knows, why insinuate he was there breaking the law?. He was there breaking up a fight between to girls. He was shot in the back before he was in the car. What he did in the passed is irrelevant it surly doesn't warrant a death sentence. Thankfully he is still alive. You can bet he's getting paid.

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
Just heard on npr that 25% of renters in my state will be receiving eviction notices at the end of the month.
So that’s pretty terrible especially with winter coming.
I’m not much for prayer but might start soon

Latest posts

Latest posts