What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

SweetApolo

Hi buddy!

They look very healthy... I can tell you're doing a great job. :)

Keep it up, Good luck!

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

bibi40

Really nice Kree ,

happy to see some pics , i don' t like videos so much ,

well done bro :tiphat:

Kree73

Really nice Kree ,

happy to see some pics , i don' t like videos so much ,

well done bro :tiphat:

Vids aren't my thing really . I am having trouble getting my next thread started at the moment the vids are twofold . 1st so I can present evidence that the thread has started ( new one ) and 2nd to show all my pies without loads of hassle .

I will get more pics up soon

Kree73 out:tiphat:

Kree73

Oh my giddy aunt …
Theses SweetCheese stink :tiphat::woohoo::dance013:

I am impressed with the 3 Sweet Seeds ladies running at the moment . They are all strong in stature and smell . Vibrant green leaves apart from the ones yellowing , most of which were pruned off today.

The Dark Devil is very hairy and has a look almost comparable to some one who died their black hair to blonde , however forgot to get the roots . With the naked eye one can clearly see the darkness that lays within this intriguing and Automated lady .

Pics up later

Kree73 out

Last edited:

Kree73

@bibi40.... They do look promising and if they turn out anything as shinny as yours I will be a very happy bunny rabbit :woohoo:

@mr.brunch.... They are in their 4th week now That Dark Devil is intriguing , almost hypnotic to look at :dance013:

Kree73

The SweetCheese are coming along nice.
Fattening up I have a lovely fragrance in the tent.
Looking good & smelling good, next the taste test ...
A few more weeks to go yet . Just in week 5 at the moment.

Kree73 out

Kree73

The " Dark one" ( Dark Devil ) is gorgeously stepping up to the plate.
She is one to keep an eye on . More so I can't keep my eyes off her ...

Alluringly enticing she stands there showing of her dark and twisted side .

Kree73

Waiting patiently for the critical purple Kush....

I put my name in for some of those beans .
I was not lucky enough on this occasion tho .
I hope they turn out fat and smelly and take you for a journey around the universe :woohoo:

Kree73 out