What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freakshow (fern leaf strain) by shapeshifter/humboldt seed company

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
cannabis has LOTS of relatives in the genus.......grafting is a thing.....
200 dollar lmao!

$10 a seed. Sounds about right to me.

Plus I can do a seed run. Collect pollen. Clone the best one. I spent 10k on a fucking snowmobile and I only get to use it about 10 times this winter. I spent another 8k on 2 used ATVs. I use them a lot, but these seeds? I'll have way more fun with them than all the toys combined. I'll have 500 in the ground this summer. Fuck... and I don't even smoke! Lol.

And honestly, $200? That's a normal night out with the wife. Now if I was a starving student, then ya. 200 is too much. But not really if your constantly buying weed.

$20 a seed for fem?
I’ll wait for someone to knock up some copies...

Then you don't want them that much. So ya... wait a year or two and pay 15. Lol

Keep in mind they took 10 years to make and it's a recessive trait so you'll probably lose the fern.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Amazing! Can't do much outdoor growing due to a nosy landlord, this strain would be just perfect for my garden! Are seeds still available somewhere?

Irie!

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. , , , , , , , , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , , ,
party.gif
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
bow.gif

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

clearheaded

light penetration air movement and keeping plants hidden being the greatest advantage. much more so then duckfoot.

neat!

this is where sam chimes in saying he has culled more of these then they made seeds of... ;)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
light penetration air movement and keeping plants hidden being the greatest advantage. much more so then duckfoot.

neat!

this is where sam chimes in saying he has culled more of these then they made seeds of... ;)

I know they went a couple years before they found a male fern phenotype. Only the females had it. The upside is having the time to chose the best females.

Talk about dedication and focus.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
200 bucks for 10 fem or 20 regular, doesn't seem too much asking and i certainly wouldn't mind to spend that amount on a pack, if only I could afford, but not nowadays... wail wail wail!

Irie!

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Wow. I will definitely be purchasing these for next years growing season (plant in september-october, done in april in chile (for photoperiod dependant strains). Luckily our growshops carry this brand so as soon as they're available I'll be getting them.

Tomorrow I think I'll stop by the growshop to inquire about this, or inform them about this new strain if they are unaware, so they can definitely order it for me.

Very unique. I could do one indoors, but I don't see the point, I want it to reach it's full potential, and outdoors this is perfect because it doesn't look like "traditional" cannabis.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I think I'm gonna grab a pack of these and try them outdoors here in the Bluegrass state this year and well. Maybe I'll have a better chance fighting against the "eradication efforts". We will see...

A

Allen Truis

I'm so stoked this around And isn't all over every single website yet, let's get our kicks in before it's Completely mainstream folks!
...I've been in the shadows a long time and never signed up, but I will tell you if you dig deep enough here and on some other sites you, will find this mutation And the ducksfoot are most likely from Hawaiian lines - and before those lines were in Hawaii, Who Knows?

Latest posts

Latest posts