What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World of Wonders

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know what else to say but

DAMN!

You will enjoy that methinks.

orfeas

Veteran
Now that's a glorious comeback old friend!
I hope your seas have gone calm so you can relish recreational mode the best...yet, I wonder why you don't do your thing in the great outdoors...

:tiphat:orfeas

Theorganicguy

Wow! Just wow! Your garden is simply breathtaking!
Especially that thai chiang mai x malawi! She looks like a ganja skyscraper. The "world of wonders" must have a divine smell to it.
Do I need to say I'm subbed :biggrin:?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mayan, we really missed you a lot here on ICMag friend! :huggg:

So glad to see you back after your growing hiatus with such amazing sativa plants, and that the new legal status of your state let you focus on your passion with renewed energies and better resources than in the past. Your current plants speak by themselves, simply amazing! I don't know where to start commenting about the different ACE strains you are growing. I will follow your posting order:

Guawi, she is incredible well developed with less than 2 months of flowering, the top flowers are overflowing with the reflowerings, amazing yield and flower/leaf ratio. How are her aromas in late flowering ? Woodier and oily like Malawi, or with fruity, peachy and incensey aromas from Tikal ?

Happy you are realizing the improvement we have done on the taming on the overall growing easiness of modern Zamaldelica feminized version, with her more compact size, faster flowering, higher resin content, better indoor adaptability, substantially louder and more refined terpenes .... compared with the first regular version of the strain, which as you properly commented was much wilder and untamed, less resinous and longer flowering, more tropical. Your Zamaldelica female shows clearly the distinctive structure, orangey pistils and flower structure of the Zamaldelica elite mother we have been using to breed Zamaldelica fem for the past 5 years.

The Malawi :D .... well, she is a good example of a Malawi Killer grown at its best potential with your skilled green fingers! I'm sure she will deliver the monumental effect you remember of the strain and for what she is well known for.

Your Panama is not showing so clearly in the flower structure the best flowering structure of Panama Goddess mother, which usually produces huge colas of pyramidal size with plenty of reflowerings, i think yours is closer to a Panama Red F8 mother we use also for breeding, which has a shorter flowering time, tends to reflower lesser, has not so good flower/leaf ratio or yield like Panama Goddess, but produces a glacier of resins on the bud leaves at the end of flowering, and has very mind blowing effect typical of the stronger reddish phenos of Panama.

Your Zamaldelica x Kali China leans clearly overall more towards Zamaldelica elite mother as your previous Zamaldelica fem (curiously she is even taller), although the bud pic shows more hashplant influence in the flowering structure and a slight purpling typical of Kali China. How do you compare the aromas in late of flowering of your Zamaldelica vs Zamaldelica x Kali China ?

And the new lady heheheheh ...... the Thai Chiang Mai x Malawi Killer F1 aka Golden Tiger 3rd version, which is a newer, more Thai dominant version of GT, she is simply amazing, with such long spears from the bottom to the top of outstanding flower/leaf ratio .... it reminds me a lot our old Double Thai F1, but obviously much faster and with denser flowers.

Guess the Panama Congo you talk about is the Bangi Congo x Panama, would love to see pics of her in more detail if you have the chance.

Honestly, you really made my day with your come back, feel blessed with your presence and with the vibes of your plants, inspiring!

Hope life's treating you well, as you deserve! Huggsss! ;)

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Guawi

Guawi

Hey, all...First let me say how cool it is to come back to these hallowed halls and "see" such "familiar faces"! Very cool...I have missed many of you. I also want to thank everyone (and, yes, Dubi) for the feedback, the learning, the encouraging words, the descriptions, etc. etc. Thank you so much! The feedback has been extraordinary and I feel it is a privilege to grow Ace genetics.

The Guawi just came down. Rest in pieces! She came down right at the end of her 11th week of 12/12. She could have maybe gone longer (I say that about all of my plants) or perhaps she good have gone shorter (I also say that about all of my plants)...harvest is a time of existential insecurity for me but needless to say, she's down and trimmed and we ain't gonna be putting her together again. So, acknowledge and move on...with tremendous gratitutde.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Her scent is heavenly. Fruit (I smell berry, my partner smells grape); perfume, earthiness. Her leaves started yellowing and getting a bit crispy on the edges - a large reason why she came down. To be upfront, I don't know whether it's over nutes (hard to believe because she was not being fed full on and Botanicare is pretty gentle to work with) or under-nuted (possibly) or whether she was just tired of being in coir for 12 weeks...whatever, her trichs were primarily cloudy and down she came. I have not sampled her yet. Will report back...she was a beauty!!

Attachments

• guawi_whole1.jpg
    guawi_whole1.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Guawi_bud3.jpg
    Guawi_bud3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Guawi detailA.jpg
    Guawi detailA.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Guawi_Bud.jpg
    Guawi_Bud.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 54

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Panama Goddess

Panama Goddess

She has just entered her 12th week of flower and I think she's definitely reaching the end of her run. What an incredible plant. I have not sampled her but her scent and her visuals are off the chart.

attachment.php

attachment.php

it's hard for me...I'm used to taking Panamas into their 13th or 14th weeks but I don't want this to get past her prime and her trichs are cloudy (and HUGE)...so, the chop nears.

Attachments

• PanGoddess_bud1.jpg
    PanGoddess_bud1.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 62
  • PanGoddess_bud2.jpg
    PanGoddess_bud2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 55
  • PG_bud2.jpg
    PG_bud2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 60
  • PanGoddess_whole2.jpg
    PanGoddess_whole2.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 53
  • PanGoddess_bud4.jpg
    PanGoddess_bud4.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 66
  • PanGoddess_bud3.jpg
    PanGoddess_bud3.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 56

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Malawi

Malawi

Not a lot of pictures but -again- what a magnificent plant. She kinda defies photographs -as only a deep sat can defy a photograph- she's basically a wild mess with thin branches and beefy flowers gone beserk.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Definitely one of my all time favorite strains - majestic, profound - gravitas!! Snipped one of her may uncontrolled flowering branches - she should be dry by this point. VERY much looking to making her acquaintance!!

Attachments

• malawi_bud1.jpg
    malawi_bud1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 62
  • malawi_bud2.jpg
    malawi_bud2.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Malawi-whole1.jpg
    Malawi-whole1.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 66

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Chiang Mai Thai x Malawi

Chiang Mai Thai x Malawi

I still have no words for this plant. The pictures will have to suffice. And even they do not do the plant justice. 12 weeks in and still going strong...fattening up and still kicking out pistils.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• thai_whole_b.jpg
    thai_whole_b.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG 1348
    IMG 1348
    102.3 KB · Views: 88
  • thai_whole.jpg
    thai_whole.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 68
  • thai_detailA.jpg
    thai_detailA.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 62
  • thai_detailB.jpg
    thai_detailB.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 65
  • thai_bud2.jpg
    thai_bud2.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 64
  • thai_bud1.jpg
    thai_bud1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 66
  • thai_detailF.jpg
    thai_detailF.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 60
  • thai_detailE.jpg
    thai_detailE.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 57
  • thai_detailC.jpg
    thai_detailC.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 66

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Zamaldelica

Zamaldelica

This is another strain that has totally eluded expectations. She looks VERY "indica" and her bud formation ended a few weeks ago. At the same time, her trichs have been predominantly clear with a scattering of cloudy. Thus, going from withered pistils, I could have taken her down a few weeks ago...going from the trichs, she may have a while to go. Existential crisis!! Feel free to pipe up!! You be the judge!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• zam_bud2.jpg
    zam_bud2.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 51
  • zam_budC.jpg
    zam_budC.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 44
  • zam_budD_edited-1.jpg
    zam_budD_edited-1.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 59
  • zam_whole_edited-1.jpg
    zam_whole_edited-1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 53
  • zam_wholeA.jpg
    zam_wholeA.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 51
  • zam_budB.jpg
    zam_budB.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 52
  • zam_budA.jpg
    zam_budA.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 58
  • zam_bud1.jpg
    zam_bud1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 43

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Congo x Panama

Congo x Panama

Last but definitely not least is the Congo x Panama. She's still pushing out pistils at 12 weeks and her trichs are a mix of cloudy and clear. Of the strains - her and the ThaixMalawi will probably go the longest. So cool!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• congo_pan_budA.jpg
    congo_pan_budA.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 48
  • congo_pan_whole.jpg
    congo_pan_whole.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Congo_Pan WholeB.jpg
    Congo_Pan WholeB.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 46

bushed

wow, just incredible, what medium do you grow in and what do you feed them? Looks like you feed them pure gold.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hi, bushed -> Thanks!! We use coir. Botanicare (for the most part) and lots of love. I think, though, it's all about the genetics - which are spectacular!!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Good morning Mayan!

I popped into this thread only to be blown directly back out the door by the stunning sativa goddesses I have just witnessed.

It is great to have you back and thank you for sharing the BEST indoor sativa plants i have ever seen.

Hope to see you around and have a great day!

YukonKronic

This is another strain that has totally eluded expectations. She looks VERY "indica" and her bud formation ended a few weeks ago. At the same time, her trichs have been predominantly clear with a scattering of cloudy. Thus, going from withered pistils, I could have taken her down a few weeks ago...going from the trichs, she may have a while to go. Existential crisis!! Feel free to pipe up!! You be the judge!!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Take her! She’s in stellar condition for harvest.. Trichs will amber a bit more as she cures and in 3-4 months cure it’ll be a smoother rocket ride than the Mayan at Palenque...

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Zamaldelica Strikes Back

Zamaldelica Strikes Back

Hey, Lester!!! Thanks!! Great to "see" ya!!

Hey, YK! Thanks so much for checking in and writing!! I think you are right about the Zam...it's coming down near-term. A few more keepsake pics in her last days...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• zam_budD.jpg
    zam_budD.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 42
  • zam_topB.jpg
    zam_topB.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 48
  • zam_topA.jpg
    zam_topA.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 45
  • Zam_WholeC.jpg
    Zam_WholeC.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Zam_WholeA.jpg
    Zam_WholeA.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 49
  • zam_budB.jpg
    zam_budB.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 52

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Ah, Malawi...

Ah, Malawi...

The Malawi, as well, is heading for the Great Transition. It's getting to be time...here's a few shots from yesterday...Not a lot of amber -which is fine for me...It's time, I think...Soon come!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Malawi_budA.jpg
    Malawi_budA.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Malawi_BudB.jpg
    Malawi_BudB.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Malawi_BudC.jpg
    Malawi_BudC.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts