What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Sub24ox7

Rum punch hehe
IMG_3134.jpeg

Rgd

Veteran
smoked the second c99 plant "nostalgia grow.."

looked and smelled great..took a lot of sucking on it to get high..

no sedation at all[ good].. a clear high[ good]..decent vibe.....[ good]

basically not much potency ..[not good]

oh well .. I got it out of my system

I do have c99a[auto] beans a few folks made years ago from a very good c99 mom

...its darn good weed for an auto

****Have fun and i wish you all Success****

LostTribe

Premium user
smoked the second c99 plant "nostalgia grow.."

looked and smelled great..took a lot of sucking on it to get high..

no sedation at all[ good].. a clear high[ good]..decent vibe.....[ good]

basically not much potency ..[not good]

oh well .. I got it out of my system

I do have c99a[auto] beans a few folks made years ago from a very good c99 mom

...its darn good weed for an auto

****Have fun and i wish you all Success****

Which c99 were you growing?

In other news, I think I have located a fresh new F6 Pineapple Punch mom. These do seem to be very uniform in bloom. It was not a 1:1 mating. I used all 5 F5 males that I had to try to preserve as much genetic material from the F5 as possible instead of narrowly using a single donor. Normally that would be cause for more genetic diversity among the progeny. These appear quite uniform. Unique terp profile of the highest quality just as it once was. Highly potent effect in a 58 or less flower.

Last edited:

StickyBandit

In other news, I think I have located a fresh new F6 Pineapple Punch mom. These do seem to be very uniform in bloom. It was not a 1:1 mating. I used all 5 F5 males that I had to try to preserve as much genetic material from the F5 as possible instead of narrowly using a single donor. Normally that would be cause for more genetic diversity among the progeny. These appear quite uniform. Unique terp profile of the highest quality just as it once was. Highly potent effect in a 58 or less flower.
The beans you sent me were very uniform! I have only grown out the Punch so far and my son tells me my last grow in the hempy is one of the strongest strains I've grown! The metal may be even stronger o_O , right? @LostTribe

Rgd

Veteran

joeys c99’s