What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Resurrecting an old Nevil's Haze "Nvidia selection"

Mattbho

You did an awesome job with that . It is one of the better looking specimens on this site. I guess they prefer the organics.

I agree s1 her. I hope you love the smoke and it blows your mind !!!

og.naj

You did an awesome job with that . It is one of the better looking specimens on this site. I guess they prefer the organics.

I agree s1 her. I hope you love the smoke and it blows your mind !!!

Hey Mattbho, yes this pheno is amazing and if the taste is like the smell i can say you that i love her already :biggrin:

Iam lucky with this one because of the start story of the seeds.My friend Jose send me only 2 seeds, just one come out the soil properly and it was a female and what a female!! One seed, this pheno!

Thanks mother nature!

og.naj

Hello everyone,

Today is harvest day. Full 13 weeks for this Nevil's Haze. :dance013:

I think I could leave it for another week but the trichome is already cloudy

What a run!!! Iam very happy with the quality of this plant, great producer, nice big buds, great oldschool hazy terpene profile. Now i keep them in mother form and i can wait to take out the seeds out the lower buds i polinate with the KG SDbx2 male i selected and ... grow them to see what come out, :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice job growing and journaling you experience.

Now for the important part we are all waiting for.... how does she smoke??

This plant looks a lot like the NL5xHaze I grew back in the 90's structure wise. Just beautiful! One seed, amazing!

Cheers!

og.naj

Nice job growing and journaling you experience.

Now for the important part we are all waiting for.... how does she smoke??

This plant looks a lot like the NL5xHaze I grew back in the 90's structure wise. Just beautiful! One seed, amazing!

Cheers!

Thank you Lester, iam feeling very lucky with this plant! But i have this lucky feeling from the begining of this story when my friend explain me how he love this weed so much! I can feel what he describe on this weed.

Nice terps, great bud strucutre, height managable in bloom, great producer, trimmer dreamer! (i take 10 min to trim the full plant)

I already smoke some of the lower buds and i can already say
that the smoke is unreal oldshool remind me some olds souvenirs ! But is to early to speak on the terps. Need to wait a little more for the good smoke report.

I can already say these weed is a perfect wake and bake, morning smoke or day smoke, sweet head high without any stone body feeling. A pure sativa high very fonctional, not trippy just sweet and cool, i lovit so much.

Here are a cutting of the Nvidia Neville's Haze #1 at week 7 - Round 2 - 100% organic with the GH powder feeding and some compost tea

attachment.php

PS :Nice number of posts Lester! 4.420, what better number for this month
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• IMG_9763.jpg
    IMG_9763.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here are a picture of the NH#1 cutting at week 8 - Round 2 - 100% bio-organic with the GH powder feeding and some compost tea, bio PK and comfrey extract.[/FONT]

attachment.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]PS : The smoke report of the round 1 are coming guy's but i want to wait 1-2 month of curing before. I can already say that the smell remind me alot the "CHURCH incense"
[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_9819.jpg
    IMG_9819.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 29

og.naj

Hello everyone,

Finally here are the smoke report of this wonderful pheno of the Nevil's Haze.

They have a really oldshool haze terps profile, really similar with the old NH cut i have the chance to smell, and smoke.

They have that incense pine little rotten terps from the old days, it is very recognizable when you smell it.

They burn clean and smooth and let a wonderful incense terps in the room...

The high is PURE, a wonderful clear sativa head high. It is definitely my day smoke weed. You can smoke it and be 100% focus on what you make!

Lovely smoke!

Canna-bill

Beautiful plant you found there og.naj and a great no nonsense grow log too! I hope you enjoy this plant for years to come. Have you grown any of those seeds you made from her?

Bmac1

Veteran
Sounds like an amazing plant og.naj.

I too am curious about the cross with the bx2. That should be a great cross.

og.naj

Beautiful plant you found there og.naj and a great no nonsense grow log too! I hope you enjoy this plant for years to come. Have you grown any of those seeds you made from her?

Sounds like an amazing plant og.naj.

I too am curious about the cross with the bx2. That should be a great cross.

Thanks guys, yes i plan a run of the Nevil's x KG SourD bx2 and/or Nevil's x Sour Rainbow i made.

And for sure i will share the grow with you all ;-)