What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bullseye has a go with coco

bullseye

helo dudes thought i would share my new grow the room has a hiden door through a cuboard its 3.2m long x 1m wide & 2.9m high iam useing canna coco in 11 litre square pots dripper fed 2 per pot run 2 waste the pots are sat on 2.5m long scaffold planks covered in poli .they have 4" strips down each side to form a gully the run of collects in 11 l buckets. the nutes are in a 100l waterbut with a high presure pump and manifold .the manifold has a filter and anti sython valve.the pump runs for 1 m every 4 hours (veg 18/6) growing 11 armogedon cuts and 3 chocolopes from seed.i got the chocos from some bud i got in the dam last november @the 420 happy days hopeing for a lady .they will all be in one pot (no room) there fed canna coco a&b b.cuzz root stim .they had 1 feed of piranna tarantula & voodoo juice (hand watered) they have been in the big pots 6 days and were preveged in plastic cups under floros for 10 days. there loving the new room and growing fast hope it all keeps going well .bulseye

bullseye

oh and i am useing 2 600w digi lights with dutch umbrella reflectors and co2 i will update pics in a couple of days.cheers bullseye

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Great setup man...wow....and with all that light/co2...this should be a good show....

Good luck!
:lurk:

F

Father Time

What a great room!
a most execlent concilment mate.well done. :woohoo:
Kind Regards,FT :wave:

Xtrakritical

Wow!

Wow!

Very Sweet setup man!!!

I want a secret entrance too!!! :chin: lol

plants look great too...

anything you can say about those digi ballasts? Im lookin to loose the huumm...

I swear I thought I was hearing helicopters circling one day! :badday:
Turns out a combo of my fan and ballast had me noid for no reason! :pointlaug

Good Luck with everything bud!

Xtra

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Now that's a wicked ass setup, all hiden away like that. brilliant work bullseye :yes:

i love to see all that equipment in use. how happy are you with the fert dosing controller?

this is gonna be a cool grow to follow. can't wait for the next update.

peace :wave:

bullseye

thanks everyone for the heads up . xtrac the digis dont seem any better than the old ballast. its good they run silent dont know about any dif in lumens though oh and they dont give that strobe efect surely that has to be a good thing (can the plants absorb the light better?) gaius i;de love a exspert as your self to pull up a chair. you havent clicked yet dude we had a good smoke in the dam oh and a juicy stake.(420) i said i,de post on ic dude. hope everyone likes the grow and i will post update pics soon .any Qs i will try and answer cheers bullseye

bullseye

oh gaius not useing the doser as sutch just as a ec meter and ph .the dosers are still in a box not realy worth useing on a grow this size. its sat there for 12 ms was gonna sell it but cant be arsed with e bay supposed to be a good bit of kit !

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hahaha of course now i remember you, lol. yeah i noticed those ph and ec meters that go with the fert doser. a mate had a big coco slab setup running with one of them. i know what you mean though for a small setup it's a bit expensive and overkill. although it allows you to go on holiday for longer then 1 tank fill, lol.

hope to see you again in april?

bullseye

dont think i can get there in april dude . though i will try if not i am sure one of the lads will bring some of this crop for you to try!

bullseye

just thought i would post some pics there growing very fast outwards more than up like little bushes .very tight spacing folier fed colosol bud blast it was a freebee seems to of give them a kick up the arse.never grew armogedon before has anyone done it ? whats it like?. if they keep growing at this speed i will be switching them in another week well hers some pics see what you think cheers bully

G

Awesome work on the stealth bullseye :woohoo: Your room looks top notch, I am going to keep an eye on this for sure.

I like that collosal bud blast, I used it on some of the plants I have finishing up right now and they wound up alot bushier than plants that I did'nt use it on.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well things look to be well on track for you mate. :yes:

sorry can't help you with Armageddon, never grown, smoked or heard of it till now.:D

keep up the great work, those plants will be right beauties when your done with them.

bullseye

hello everyone just thought i would have a quick update things in the garden are going well. plants look beutiful growing fast this coco stuff is def the way to go .just uped the cf to 1.0 there useing the nutes very fast for their size i will post pics tommorow you can see the diffrence in size straight away cheers! bullseye.

bullseye

update time hello ic dripper fed coco seems to good to be true.i used to grow hydro (clay pebbles) does not even compare to the growth in coco so far.uped the cf to 12 ph is @6 going to flower on saturday theres a pic of the tomato cage i use for support as a size referance its hard to get pics in my small room the nodes are very tight and structured thease ladies stink in veg .lets hope for that in flower :chin: out of the 3 chocolope seeds 1 is defo male the 2nd is also looking that way and not sure yet on the 3rd thought it was to good to be true.anyway some pics

dont no how flower shots that wernt taken when this was posted got back here?

Last edited:
G

Nice, clean setup. Your plants are looking great already... cant wait to see them add some weight. They look like theyre on their way to breaking out of their cages. :D Great job.

Latest posts

Latest posts