What's new

we're all sitting in jail...

G

gogoplata420

totalitarian rule takes over the world and every icmag member ends up in jail. everyone from yummy to gypsy himself. what would your thoughts be while waiting for your new dorm room?

would you be regretting your stay at icmag?

would you be looking to make the best of it and look for the friends youve made over the years?

would you be hoping to bunk with someone like breeder steve?

would you be looking to ring yummy's neck before protective custody takes him away?

btw this jail is only for icmag members...

totalitarian rule takes over the world and every icmag member ends up in jail. everyone from yummy to gypsy himself. what would your thoughts be while waiting for your new dorm room?

would you be looking to make the best of it and look for the friends youve made over the years?

would you be looking to ring yummy's neck before protective custody takes him away?

btw this jail is only for icmag members...
I would sneak weed in and have the biggest and most likely funnest weed circle I could imagine. All of the personalities in one room? Would be a trippy experience.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i'd have to try and kick Gypsy's ass on the first day, so nobody would fuck with me the rest of my stay...

... in the infirmary, once the Bionic Ninja kicks the shit out of me lol

ArcticBlast

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
id be looking for someone to shank, gotta up that street cred

HAHAHAHA!!! Good one, cracked me up.

Shit, would I regret it? I think looking back on your life, you're more likely to regret the things you did not do, than the things you've done.

whiterabbit9

Veteran

nah

yeah

nah lol, anyone as long as the person is chill

id like to find out what the hell is his problem that's for sure :)

tho I don't think I could go to jail since I don't have plants

Regret it. No way. Lazyman knows whats up. I regret not posting on overgrow back in the day.
I was to scared! LOL
Never fear your truth.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as long as I got to hang out with you guys then it wouldnt be so bad. Most of the bad part of prison is having to worry about getting raped, and stabbed. The only thing I would really have to worry about is running out of weed. They cant keep drugs out of prison now, with all the different gangs fighting over control. just imagine how hard it would be for them if it had all of us working together to get it in there.

Shit we would end up befriending all the guards by toking with them. After a year, It wouldnt be a prison, it would be the IC mag secret weed compound.

I would meet with you guys outside on "the yard" and talk with you in private about our operation once we bust out of this joint. I want each person to pool in their resources so we can have different locations of HUMUNGOUS marijuana grows amongst the family.

We'll put all our heads together for "the super CROP", we'll discuss location, money transfer, and how the operation will go down from A-Z. Then, once we do our bid and we're free to go, we'll hit the streets and make some REAL money!

ICmag style money!!!!

T

THC_Decapitator

escape from Alcatraz in on right now . escape from ic jail !

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd pimp Yummy out for money to buy some good smoke. At least in the IC Jail you'd probably be able to get some good smoke. I wouldn't want to do the dishes or laundry so pimpin' Yummy is plan A.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i'd be planning my next grow.

but i don't know who would smuggle the 400w hps in up their ass ...

Latest posts

Latest posts