attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

just wane Bump this one sorry guys
peace LBH

h3sus

LBH, I did not notice that you already answered to me on the comment :D, I think that I can't pm to others yet. Those plants look nice tho, I will probably just buy some, but I don't know if I have enough sunny days left for this summer to order more seeds.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
LBH, I did not notice that you already answered to me on the comment :D, I think that I can't pm to others yet. Those plants look nice tho, I will probably just buy some, but I don't know if I have enough sunny days left for this summer to order more seeds.

you need one more post to PM others :biggrin:

48N

I love this thread
Just finished reading
Haze flowers using the summer sun, I imagine such nice results…

What is the haziest seeds you can buy? Asian haze or thaipan haze?

Klompen

I was really hoping to take some of the tiny number of autos I have started here and cross them with a haze hybrid I have seeds of(HFH's Arnes Amnesiated SSSDD), but the seeds weren't stored well while we were homeless and I am not sure any of them are viable anymore. Hopefully I can find some haze-based auto seeds in the near future because I am absolutely in love with Haze plants.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Well Ive been trying to figure out now for a couple years what or whos autohaze I have.... and im pretty sure its your AutoAK x Ohaze........ Hopefully soon I'll be started up growing again and I'll get some pictures for you :) Can you tell me how incensey these can be expected?

Latest posts

Latest posts