What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Thanks. And im curious how it will do as well. It yielded nicely in 5g of promix.

I'll be watchin. I just cloned my cookie hopeful. I took 7 cuts so I got my fingers crossed I've been having not so good luck with getting them going. I have a good feeling though, the mom plant is really healthy and is picking up pace. Plus I was extra careful.

Kizane21

Did u drop into the bigger cube yet? If so fill half the res w 1/4 strength nutes and flood till it starts to drain off. Also even though its just 2 small ones now, once they get some aize u can start taking cuts off them to be able to fill the tray. First run starting from seed always takes a little longer.... keep asking questions imma need a portion lol jk.

your def deserving a percentage...youve answered every single question ive had really helps bro..ya they are in bigger cubes now..ill throw up some pics so can be a critique...your the man and def get a portion

Kizane21

your def deserving a percentage...youve answered every single question ive had really helps bro..ya they are in bigger cubes now..ill throw up some pics so can be a critique...your the man and def get a portion

and what you mean exactly by drain off? so stop once it reaches overflow valve? sorry another noob question haha:laughing:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Very nice. They look good. As soon as those start to get going everything will start moving real quick. Good luck I'll be following :tiphat:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Honestly, I'm really looking forward to popping some beans in the very near future. I'm up to my tiny little green thumbs in genetic choices plus I've got my eye on a few of the new crosses being showcased on here as well as some gifted OG beans that may or may not have some tangie and some hella old alphakronik bubba love beans that are burning a hole in a drawer somewhere. Plus I got a few buddies around town that have some interesting stuff and like I said I'm blessed with options. Cheers

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya i know what you mean chrono, ive probably got a solid 20 30 strains and numerous s1s waitin to be popped. And ya kizane, when the water level is high enough to drain off into the fill level fitting is when i shut off. Usually do that once a day depending on how heavy the cubrs are..

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Sturgeon, what other strains have you run? What happened to make you decide to focus on cookies and cookie crosses?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ive ran lemon og, og, blueberry, blueberry kush, jack herer, ak47,wonderberry,flo, sour kush, bluedream,gsc s1s,williams wonder, lucy,og#18,tahoe og, cherry pie lavender, powerplant, cannalope haze,la confidential and i know im forgetting more. Here in the next month or so im gunna reduce the kinds in my mom room to 3. Pp,gg4,and forum cookies. That way ive got a solid yielding sativa, a nice potent medium yielding kush hybrid, and the crazy dank high yielding glue.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Ok gotcha. That's a killer combo when you break it down that way. One three punch! I want the glue so bad. Looks like GB is in my future.

Ohhh you did well with the gluefies (brilliant combo BTW love it) maybe it's time some cookies got bubbed.

Getting way ahead of myself as usual but I'm itching to chuck something already.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Pp at 19 days. Already startimg to form up and pit on crystals.
picture.php
picture.php

Kizane21

Very nice. They look good. As soon as those start to get going everything will start moving real quick. Good luck I'll be following :tiphat:

word cool..was little worried about the few damaged,yellowed,dried up little leaves at base/bottom but as days go bye the seem to get better or dissapear so thats fine with my noob self!