What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

chronosync

Well-stoned member
yea not to worry about the yellow stunted.leaves at first (jk) as they were started in hydro they are soon to leave those baby starter leaves in the dust.

Kizane21

yea not to worry about the yellow stunted.leaves at first (jk) as they were started in hydro they are soon to leave those baby starter leaves in the dust.

cool good to hear bro... approx how tall before i could get approx 15-20 clones you think..have not started to study cloning that much yet so dont really know how much it will take height wise?:woohoo:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Id wait until you can take all the cuts at once so you dont have different stages of veg all running at once. Easier to feed everything one solution than have 3 stages of soloution of 3 ages of plants....

Kizane21

Did u drop into the bigger cube yet? If so fill half the res w 1/4 strength nutes and flood till it starts to drain off. Also even though its just 2 small ones now, once they get some aize u can start taking cuts off them to be able to fill the tray. First run starting from seed always takes a little longer.... keep asking questions imma need a portion lol jk.

yeah def gonna get clones all uniform, been ready all about how thats necessary for the Sea of Green

Kizane21

You previously said 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon, so im doing ten gallons mixture so 5 tsp correct? asking to hold my hand again hahah, just seems so small to a noob lol

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya id start at that for now. If they still look hungry after a few days then up it a little more. Easier to add more than take out..
I usually start my rooted cuts at 100ml to 40 gallons. Breaks down to 2.5 ml per gal.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
A shot of my gg4 tray i put in flower yesterday, pp at 20 days and a pic of 4 gsc forums im gunna use for my next tray of cuts here in a few days.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kizane21

50 day glufies, 20 in the tray under 2 600sView ImageView Image

so rad...will be unreal happy if i can get 10% as good as anything you got going thats why im taking all the steps to do it right from the start from design/setup and there forward so hopefully i can get anything decent ya know...thats why the non-stop annoying questions..i appreciate all the help bro as i always say hahaha

Kizane21

A shot of my gg4 tray i put in flower yesterday, pp at 20 days and a pic of 4 gsc forums im gunna use for my next tray of cuts here in a few days. View ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

i started to get what looks like a little green algae on the surface of the cubes ill upload some pics but you not get any of that it seems? i put some panda film square covers on them..it something i already screw up way bad and should be concerned about?

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I'm.Pretty sure that's totally normal and I've heard people mention it on.here that it's not a big deal and it's just caused by it being exposed to light. I grow in clear cups for certain things and sometimes I get it inside around the roots. By the time I've seen it it's always time to pot up so they go in regular opaque containers. No problems so far other than the eyesore. Even though I grow in a dirt floor cellar I still like things looking sharp in their spot. The cleaner and more organized my area the better.

Kizane21

I'm.Pretty sure that's totally normal and I've heard people mention it on.here that it's not a big deal and it's just caused by it being exposed to light. I grow in clear cups for certain things and sometimes I get it inside around the roots. By the time I've seen it it's always time to pot up so they go in regular opaque containers. No problems so far other than the eyesore. Even though I grow in a dirt floor cellar I still like things looking sharp in their spot. The cleaner and more organized my area the better.

cool word..yeah ive been keeping up on the cleaning since so much dirt and dust comes in with just a few door opening and my door is sealed well and the rest room is...since adding the weak nutes mix a week ago they have really taken off and look so much healthier

Kizane21

surface algae i was speaking of

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya that surface algae is normal in these setups. Its from the light and water with nutrients itll grow. Doesnt seem to cause any issues though. Plants look healthy, id keep nutes where they are for now until they show yellowing, purple leafstems,or spots...