Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > What are you smoking right now UK?

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
What are you smoking right now UK? Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2009, 09:40 PM #1
Blimey
Take A Deep Breath

Blimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really nice
Blimey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
What are you smoking right now UK?

So...I'm typing this with a spliff of my own (Nirvana) California Orange hanging out of my mouth. 56 days, just a few amber trichs. Nice smoke, not devastatingly potent, but a nice mixed buzz. Nice plant, could have done with it stretching a bit more.

Actually, between correcting typos and rewording the whole thing about twice, I've got through almost the whole thing, and only had to relight it twice.

But I digress....my bet is you've probably got joint or pipe close at hand as you check the threads.

What weed you smoking right now? Grow it yourself? What's the buzz like?
""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"
Blimey is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2009, 10:15 PM #2
bubble50

Some bubblehash from my last harvest and a ice cold pint of stella Livin the dream lol ))))) - and it blocks out x factor which mrs is addicted to!

Old 10-25-2009, 10:17 PM #3
bubble50

ps

what was the yield like on that cali orange, i ve got a few packs and ive never tried it????

Old 10-25-2009, 10:27 PM #4
bigbluedog360

bigbluedog360 will become famous soon enoughbigbluedog360 will become famous soon enoughbigbluedog360 will become famous soon enough
some pre98 Bubba/89 SSSC skunk#1,i'm a little sore from last nights judo class and the wife and kids went to the park so this is my time to chill for a few hours.
bigbluedog360 is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2009, 10:28 PM #5
Blimey
Take A Deep Breath

Blimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really niceBlimey is just really nice
Yield wasn't bad. This particular plant gave me about 3 eighths but it hardly streched. Just over a foot, in my two-and-a-bit foot cab. Previous run, I had two (different phenos) that I vegged the same and they topped out at two feet.

But they all got very fat.....and sticky.
""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"
Blimey is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2009, 10:38 PM #6
bubble50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedog360 View Post
some pre98 Bubba/89 SSSC skunk#1
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 10:41 PM #7
bubble50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
Yield wasn't bad. This particular plant gave me about 3 eighths but it hardly streched. Just over a foot, in my two-and-a-bit foot cab. Previous run, I had two (different phenos) that I vegged the same and they topped out at two feet.

But they all got very fat.....and sticky.
Ive Just put 10 in a shot glass to germ hehehehehe ))))))))

Old 10-25-2009, 10:53 PM #8
Blimey
Take A Deep Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedog360 View Post
some pre98 Bubba/89 SSSC skunk#1,i'm a little sore from last nights judo class and the wife and kids went to the park so this is my time to chill for a few hours.
I wasn't expecting big names like that to pop up so quickly. I didn't think we really had that elite clone scene so much here in the UK. Guess I was wrong. Sounds like some kind smoke.

Blimey is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2009, 11:03 PM #9
MickTheBrag

Location: in jars,on shelfs,in drawers theres weed all over the place man.
MickTheBrag has a spectacular aura aboutMickTheBrag has a spectacular aura aboutMickTheBrag has a spectacular aura aboutMickTheBrag has a spectacular aura aboutMickTheBrag has a spectacular aura about
some "afghani black" hash, and some white widow.

peace.

little bit of alcohol and good weed is all you need

mickthebrag is my dads handle.
MickTheBrag is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2009, 11:09 PM #10
chizzleonetime

chizzleonetime will become famous soon enoughchizzleonetime will become famous soon enough
nice bit o santa maria there not as potent as it normally is ??? (maybe im smoking too much bud at the mo)
just finished my las joint lovely high
chizzleonetime is offline Quote