What's new

Strawberry Creme

beancounter

Veteran
thanks for the great pics cbf, nice to know what to expect when I get a chance to run her.. She should be making her way out my way soon enough, and i look forward to seeing what she has to offer, i'll be sure to get some pics up when the time comes..

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so this is the cut I remember you talkin about! right on!
Ive gotten nothing but amazingly sticky plants from the Strawberry seed Ive gotten from you bro, I even had one smaller one finish outdoors this season, one of only 2 runt plants the hohos missed... was great also!

Ill havta dig out them indoors shots I took from the SC a while back.. yeah Ill do that and post again. glad to see you on a steady pursuit on something bro! ritous!

and lookin Oh so Good!

Peace, bub

G

I'm real anxious to smoke the SCreme because I'm a big fan of the KKSC..

I'd like to run them side by side as well Swerve and see which is better.

Lookin great as always CBF... Glad to see ya back around..

G

hey all, thanks for checkin in.

i look forward myself to how she does in other grows and what growers think of the smoke done in there grows. most everyone that has the cut, also has a Kushman cut to bump it against, or have smoked it.

Swerve, glad your runnin um sideX side, do wanna hear what ya think.:yes:

G, never have run this cut outside, did run a few others from the seedline. finish most anywhere in the US, cept maybe the tip of maine,lol.

Hola BG, yeah man i scared myself:D

BC, yep, best to wait for keph, see what he thinks of it before wastin a spot on her. hes gonna be the first to bring one in. COKing was the first to have it, havent heard from him in sometime, dont know if hes grown it yet or not.

hey Bub, glad you liked the plants. were ya ever able to do anything with the pollens(CC X SC). you smellin spring up there yet, lol. anything anytime Bub.

Bluuuuuunt, hehe, thanks for checkin in. have ya covered:yes:

thanks again for commin by,

CBF

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
CBF,
Putting Screme in flower tonight..Branchy little bitch indeed!
What is the stretch like?
Also like the sativa leaf pattern..Should allow excellent light penetration....
Take care and thank you friend!
..................CC

G

Capt. Crip said:
CBF,
Putting Screme in flower tonight..Branchy little bitch indeed!
What is the stretch like?
Also like the sativa leaf pattern..Should allow excellent light penetration....
Take care and thank you friend!
..................CC

Capt, she will stretch half her startin size, so a 24 inch plant should shoot up another 12 by finish. she doesnt quite double her size.

found you in the seedbo area here, got a peek at her in veg. ill drop back in here in a bit, hella grow goin on there. Bubba looks wierd in her veg state, those fatter fans, i only get a few down low, than she looks more sativa.

have about 3wks left on this run of bubba, prolly the best lookin plant ive grown of it to date.

take care
CBF

moth

Good to see U at it again CBF !
Great looking Stuff
I am Doing some More of your SD/JC as we speak:}

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
CBF,
I mislabeled the Bubba in the thread...That pic is the Pure/Puss....
The bubba is much smaller that the Pure K and the Screme as it was not rooted and the latter 2 were so they are much further along....
Sorry bout that,peeps were prolly wondering what the F I've done to ol' Bubba to make er' that fat :yoinks:

I looked at the marker last night and noticed my mistake...Thank god for plant markers...I would have everything screwed up by now:)

The pic of Screme in there was just out of the shower and looking a little droopy...I rinsed them all well because of the move they undertook reaching their new home... :woohoo:
Happy,now I have several smaller rooms to work with instead of 2 big ones...

Much easier with single 1000 watt rooms..

Take care bro and will talk to ya later..................................CC

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Right on CBF

Right on CBF

Hey man it's good ta see yer still with us! and in such fine form too.(smile) Yer cross looks beautiful.Glad ta hear -somethin- from the "strawberry" line smells and tastes like stawberry,right on man.Now,can ya do somethin with that Blueberry??? AAAAHAHHA!!! You take care,later BC

G

Great looking shots of the Screme... I've got a few vegging in a new room... not much to show right now... but will post a shot or two down the road a bit.

I'm really looking forward to this girl...

Thanks much bro

Mais~

G

Cedarberry said:
i donated some beans to a med site, other then that , no there is no public release to happen.

im still workin/messin around with the line. have some BX plants off the screme goin to look at. if there not what i want(strawberry aromas and flavors in a large % of a population) i may take the two males im testin at present and which ever is the better stud i may go back to the kushman cut.

if ya grow somethin called Strawberry, ya want strawberry plants, and i wouldnt sell somethin that isnt what it should be imo. there are plenty of beans around from charities, gifts and such the past few years.

take care
CBF

cheers for the heads up on how it s going cbf. shame some other breeders do not share your integrity . lets hope those males do the bizness this round!
all the best ......sr

G

heres a few shots of another daughter to the screme, no strawberry here, kinda berry smellin. the seedplant, was 2/3rds seeded, and it had a black raspberry, blackberry thing goin on when smokein last time out. so figured id get a clone run in and see if it improves at all.

super tight bud, some color late, this one came down a Few days short of 9 weeks.

CBF

G

Hola CBF,

Bro, that looks very dense and very, very dank...

Nice work.

Peace, hhf

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Mmmmmmmm mouth watering CBF :wave: .I miss my Strawberry Cough more so now that i have a set of bubble bag's.One of the frostiest strain's ive had the pleasure of running :yummy: .

G

HHF, moth, BC, NYCD, and nandro, thanks for checkin in, appreciate your comments.

as most peeps know i been "just feckin around" with this SC offerin for sometime. just wanted a nice strawberry plant, and hopefully do somethin with the seedline. had this cut for years now, and recently passed it around to see what others think.

so a buddy in the great white north is givin er a grow, and he came up with some interestin observations, that when i thought about it, had me trippin.

kinda amazin how it all comes together. at this point i have serious doubts about the whole seedline overall, and what the make up actually is. thinkin i been tryin to find strawberry plants in a polyhybrid that wont reveal any for me.

all of ya growin it, theres a thread at another site were ya can read up on whats goin on. pretty interestin. check out the strains and Hybs over at PG.

so since i have some doubts now on this line, it is most likely gonna get scraped. kinda a bitch, but no sense in wastin my time on somethin i m not sure about. did learn a few things so wasnt a complete waste:D

take care all and thanks again
CBF