What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

hayday

Veteran
That was bad.1,000 my bads would not make that o. k.

album.php

picture.php

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Instant Relief - Easy To Apply - Extra Strength - Leaves No Residue

Instant Relief - Easy To Apply - Extra Strength - Leaves No Residue

soothesoncontact12160info.png

:wave:

RMS

:smoweed:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
looks like just the lug nuts came off...

Had that happen to me on the highway. Studs broke off. Cop was following me and pulled in behind me when I pulled over. I got out and he said... "did you see your wheel go? It actually sped up and doubled its speed and jumped 150 feet over the fence." Lol. Cool cop. Drove me to a service station.

I didn't even feel it or knew it was mine. I just saw it pass me on the right and man... was it moving.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Had that happen to me on the highway. Studs broke off. Cop was following me and pulled in behind me when I pulled over. I got out and he said... "did you see your wheel go? It actually sped up and doubled its speed and jumped 150 feet over the fence." Lol. Cool cop. Drove me to a service station.

I didn't even feel it or knew it was mine. I just saw it pass me on the right and man... was it moving.
I was returning home from Mtl one summer on the Trans Canada (185 in NB) when a car took a left curve and his rear axle flew out to the right into the ditch. Yes the axle passed the car.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I had a used car back in the 70's, and one of its wheels fell off. Come to find out the numb nuts owner before me had put WASHERS on all the lug nuts all the way around.

BdWKVIy.jpg