What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Today's weather forecast

Today's weather forecast

90mimb_4de00625189974016b38bbba00b6cb6a_0b7e59d7_540.gif

beware of moderate falling cars in the morning....clearing later this evening with moderate road hazard debris......:)....moderately clearing by morning.....

:yoinks:

RMS

:smoweed:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Instant Relief - Easy To Apply - Extra Strength - Leaves No Residue

Instant Relief - Easy To Apply - Extra Strength - Leaves No Residue

soothesoncontact12160info.png

:wave:

RMS

:smoweed:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
looks like just the lug nuts came off...

Had that happen to me on the highway. Studs broke off. Cop was following me and pulled in behind me when I pulled over. I got out and he said... "did you see your wheel go? It actually sped up and doubled its speed and jumped 150 feet over the fence." Lol. Cool cop. Drove me to a service station.

I didn't even feel it or knew it was mine. I just saw it pass me on the right and man... was it moving.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Had that happen to me on the highway. Studs broke off. Cop was following me and pulled in behind me when I pulled over. I got out and he said... "did you see your wheel go? It actually sped up and doubled its speed and jumped 150 feet over the fence." Lol. Cool cop. Drove me to a service station.

I didn't even feel it or knew it was mine. I just saw it pass me on the right and man... was it moving.
I was returning home from Mtl one summer on the Trans Canada (185 in NB) when a car took a left curve and his rear axle flew out to the right into the ditch. Yes the axle passed the car.

Latest posts

Latest posts