What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

BrokenEnglish

So you do think that CSI used the same cut?
Csi used a fake cheese cut. My friend whom I trade with in humbolt told me the story. It cane from a UK dude who setup shop in Canada, his seed company was hothouse seeds. Turns out he ripped loads of people off for money and the cheese csi has my mate also has. They are buddies. He describes it as b vitamins. Also the huge red flag is thst csi is able to make viable s1 seed which the real cheese will not do. In my humble opinion you can disregard csi humbolt as a source for cheese seeds.

Crazy Chester

IMO, cheese is called "cheese" because that's what it smells like.

It's unmistakeable - parmesan cheese throughout the latter half of flowering and through up to a month or so of curing.

Due to the descriptions I'm reading about the terps of a particular cut going around and being used by CSI - I'm thinking, that is not THE Cheese.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
If there’s this much debate at home, it throws into question any cheese cut that left UK shores during a certain time period. I’m wondering if this hothouse cut is the same that Red from Legends used in hybrids such as Toejam (Cheese x Dj Short Flo). Somewhere in this thread, or maybe a different cheese thread, Chimera mentions when he got his hands on it.

NEED 4 SEED

Csi used a fake cheese cut. My friend whom I trade with in humbolt told me the story. It cane from a UK dude who setup shop in Canada, his seed company was hothouse seeds. Turns out he ripped loads of people off for money and the cheese csi has my mate also has. They are buddies. He describes it as b vitamins. Also the huge red flag is thst csi is able to make viable s1 seed which the real cheese will not do. In my humble opinion you can disregard csi humbolt as a source for cheese seeds.
I've always waited for someone to put those pieces together. Thanks for the story. Anybody need some fresh new CSI cheese seeds? 😅

BrokenEnglish

IMO, cheese is called "cheese" because that's what it smells like.

It's unmistakeable - parmesan cheese throughout the latter half of flowering and through up to a month or so of curing.

Due to the descriptions I'm reading about the terps of a particular cut going around and being used by CSI - I'm thinking, that is not THE Cheese.
That's not what cheese smells like dude however there are cuts thst have the bluesy note in them thst do smell like actual cheese the food. Until cured when the bluesy notes become the only feature. The real cheese is just pervasive stench, overwhelming skunk with dark affy hash and a really slight dark Berry note only detected by the discerning pallet. Lots of fake cheese cuts have that cheesy pong during flower but thats not the original. The original smells like the stem rub and tastes like it too. Its just a different animal

BrokenEnglish

This is an excerpt of a conversation over two years ago regarding csi and his cheese. Remember they describe it as b vitamins and it can be reversed. I told my buddy the real cheese can not be made to produce viable pollen and on that basis plus the flavours he was describing I called bullshit on csi having the real cheese. He doesn't plain and simple
Screenshot_20230228_001753_DuckDuckGo.jpg

BrokenEnglish

Screenshot_20230228_003509_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230228_003522_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230228_003535_Instagram.jpg

This game Is full of bullshitters. Personally I think there's waaay too much coincidence for queijo not to be blueskiesvienna .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230228_003509_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228_003509_Instagram.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20230228_003540_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228_003540_Instagram.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 67

Crazy Chester

That's not what cheese smells like dude however there are cuts thst have the bluesy note in them thst do smell like actual cheese the food. Until cured when the bluesy notes become the only feature. The real cheese is just pervasive stench, overwhelming skunk with dark affy hash and a really slight dark Berry note only detected by the discerning pallet. Lots of fake cheese cuts have that cheesy pong during flower but thats not the original. The original smells like the stem rub and tastes like it too. Its just a different animal
It could still be the same cut we're talking about - the one I'm describing rapidly starts smelling similar to what you have described about a month into the cure and, going on four months of curing, the smell hasn't changed its character much - it has not smelled like cheese ever since. But, to my nose (and - let's face it - everyone's nose is different) it's a parmesan smell for the first few weeks of curing.

BTW - you posted pics of "Wizard's cut" - do you have an opinion on whether that one is a cut from the original cheese clone?

TheDarkStorm

Quejo is the guy who ran bco. And plenty of the top usa guys like snowhigh and bodi still use bco landrace stuff that was offered. Quejo was a dick and shady but did have access to many things (by the way he isnt blueskies)....He was the one who put the very very first picture of a cheese plant up that hit the forums (the almost mutated looking alien almost all silver plant)...He had the same cutting that underground seeds used and quejo also used this cut to make his kachina aswell.. Most of those guys including ot1 and the underground originals crew all frequented a uk forum at the same time cheesefamer/of the hill himself was about on there.... Cheesefarmer is one of the guys to pop the original seed and find the cutting and was the guy responsible for handing cuttings to exodus... Brightside was part of the same crew (cheesefarmers crew) and the cutting know as the brightside is cheesefarmers original clone...the 1989 cheese....brightside himself got this exact cutting in person to franco....and franco after trying and trying for some time was able to get the true clone to shed a small amount of reversed pollen. So it the original...from the actual people who found the cutting can be reversed although not easily at all.
From the sounds of what csi got and the description and scent...I doubt quejo give them the proper clone....he probably gave them a kachina (cheese x trainwreck) cutting or something.

Crazy Chester

Quejo is the guy who ran bco. And plenty of the top usa guys like snowhigh and bodi still use bco landrace stuff that was offered. Quejo was a dick and shady but did have access to many things (by the way he isnt blueskies)....He was the one who put the very very first picture of a cheese plant up that hit the forums (the almost mutated looking alien almost all silver plant)...He had the same cutting that underground seeds used and quejo also used this cut to make his kachina aswell.. Most of those guys including ot1 and the underground originals crew all frequented a uk forum at the same time cheesefamer/of the hill himself was about on there.... Cheesefarmer is one of the guys to pop the original seed and find the cutting and was the guy responsible for handing cuttings to exodus... Brightside was part of the same crew (cheesefarmers crew) and the cutting know as the brightside is cheesefarmers original clone...the 1989 cheese....brightside himself got this exact cutting in person to franco....and franco after trying and trying for some time was able to get the true clone to shed a small amount of reversed pollen. So it the original...from the actual people who found the cutting can be reversed although not easily at all.
From the sounds of what csi got and the description and scent...I doubt quejo give them the proper clone....he probably gave them a kachina (cheese x trainwreck) cutting or something.

DarkStorm - do you think ot1's clone is the real cheese?

TheDarkStorm

DarkStorm - do you think ot1's clone is the real cheese?
Sadly ot1 passed away not too long ago....quite a loss to the community cuz the man was a wealth of knowledge and had a lot of experience that many could of lernt from....
The clone ot1 had and the underground originals team used was the real clone....its why alot of people recommend some of the lines its been used in and when people are looking for something that uses and gives legit cheese type phenos....with one of the main ones being ugorg#1....

When ghs first released their exodus version they had jah test it and some of the plants stunk more than his clone....I tried some then too....I managed to find a plant near identical to the clone....all zig zag side ways growing and throwing loads of 3 blade leaves...but it wasnt like that to start with...it had to go through quite a bit of crap before it kind of changed and went crazy........it was kind of dull and like very watered down cheese to start with and very upright growing...but something in the taste and scent made me hold on to it...and it went threw a whole heep of crap..even dudded out on me and went all miniaturized at one point...

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

Sadly ot1 passed away not too long ago....quite a loss to the community cuz the man was a wealth of knowledge and had a lot of experience that many could of lernt from....
The clone ot1 had and the underground originals team used was the real clone....its why alot of people recommend some of the lines its been used in and when people are looking for something that uses and gives legit cheese type phenos....with one of the main ones being ugorg#1....

When ghs first released their exodus version they had jah test it and some of the plants stunk more than his clone....I tried some then too....I managed to find a plant near identical to the clone....all zig zag side ways growing and throwing loads of 3 blade leaves...but it wasnt like that to start with...it had to go through quite a bit of crap before it kind of changed and went crazy........it was kind of dull and like very watered down cheese to start with and very upright growing...but something in the taste and scent made me hold on to it...and it went threw a whole heep of crap..even dudded out on me and went all miniaturized at one point...
Thanks for the knowledge drop. RIP ot1 - I didn't know of his connection to cheese - but, it makes sense due to his early skunk and haze background. Haven't heard of the underground originals team though.

BrokenEnglish

It could still be the same cut we're talking about - the one I'm describing rapidly starts smelling similar to what you have described about a month into the cure and, going on four months of curing, the smell hasn't changed its character much - it has not smelled like cheese ever since. But, to my nose (and - let's face it - everyone's nose is different) it's a parmesan smell for the first few weeks of curing.

BTW - you posted pics of "Wizard's cut" - do you have an opinion on whether that one is a cut from the original cheese clone?
Imo wizards cut I'd the original. @TheDarkStorm. I've heard many people describe the livers cut as B vitamins . It's not a trainwreck cross they have. They'd spot it a mile away in the s1 generation .. the TW is their bread and butter clone, especiallyback then.

Last edited: