What's new

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
ghost og - stretchy bitch floppy AF cant get her 2 stay a nice green after bout 5or6 weeks but shes still great

ghost og

CannabisTHC

very nice CannabisTHC- that Tahoe looks more chunky then the sfv and abusive I have grown.. im glad im about to flower tahoe.. hows the stretch on her, compared to others? sfv and abusive stretched a lot..

Thx, definitely more chunky than the Abusive when I grew it, although my buddy MH got the Abusive more chunky than I did.

Haven't grown the SFV yet, might soon though. SFV doesn't seem to stack quite as well as the Tahoe and maybe not quite as chunky although from what I've seen of the SFV she's pretty chunky.

The Abusive did seem to stretch a bit more than the Tahoe although hard to say I ran them different grows with different methods.

Be interesting to see your pics of the Tahoe when shes in flower, you going to put them up?

grayskull1

here's is a pic of og raskals white fire og....:jawdrop:

Attachments

• wifi22.JPG
    wifi22.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 22
  • white fire 21.JPG
    white fire 21.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 20

grayskull1

here's another pheno of the white fire og...:woohoo::jump:

Attachments

• lil white fire og 2.jpg
    lil white fire og 2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 17
  • lil white fire og 3.jpg
    lil white fire og 3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 17

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
abusive is one of the most stretchy OG's...albeit, it is a very OG dominant cross...

dank.Frank

dude, i don't even think Abusive is related to any of these. I think it is closer to a Pure Pakistani than any OG clone I have grown. it grows similarly, but thats it.

I saw a pure Paki in the growroom at AMS gifts in amsterdam, the growers there are the Breeders of Kiwi seeds and grow for dampkring. I had just harvested abusive at home and it blew me away how similar their landrace pakistani was.

Darth Fader

I really kinda hate to bring this up cause I don't want to muddy the water, but rather get some clarity.

I have a couple OG's not listed here - High Octane OG, and University Hills OG. I'm sure they're probably renamed, but wondering if anyone has info on these. The HO for sure was a made up name - the source who let it out died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound about 2 yrs ago. The only other grower I know of with firsthand knowledge had to split 5 full runs for her and was pretty upset that it got out. A lot of drama followed LOL. The UHOG, who knows?

big twinn

Veteran
I was offered the University Hills OG a while back. I was limited on space and couldn't find any info on it, so I held off. But I am also curious as to what she really is. I figured a rename or a personal OG dominant outcross or s1.

GOT DANK

Veteran
I was offered the University Hills OG a while back. I was limited on space and couldn't find any info on it, so I held off. But I am also curious as to what she really is. I figured a rename or a personal OG dominant outcross or s1.

i wanna know too. my homie smoked me out yesterday with it. its pretty dank. s1 imo. can't wait to get a cut

J

justblazen

I really kinda hate to bring this up cause I don't want to muddy the water, but rather get some clarity.

I have a couple OG's not listed here - High Octane OG, and University Hills OG. I'm sure they're probably renamed, but wondering if anyone has info on these. The HO for sure was a made up name - the source who let it out died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound about 2 yrs ago. The only other grower I know of with firsthand knowledge had to split 5 full runs for her and was pretty upset that it got out. A lot of drama followed LOL. The UHOG, who knows?

Nigel says the dispensaries started calling it HO. All he knows is it was OG. If you look at his previous posts he mentions a chick grower from Florida. He had to give up countless harvests in order to get the cut. he said they also called it JOG after his homie John....:happybirthday::happybirthday::happybirthday:

J

justblazen

^^^^^I meant to say Happy New Years fellas. I'm packing some Jupiter OG an S1 tonight. Peace...