What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2018

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I stayed up really late sat night so totally missed the london game. The score was surprisingly close, and the titans went for the win instead of the tie at the end but came up short.

Keenan allen threw a bit of a hissy fit when he didnt get a goal line target; i own him in fantasy and im upset as well, he was a top 7 receiver last year but i dont think dude has a TD this season. SAD.

Lions not only beat the dolphins, HYF, but they found themselves a running back. Kerryon johnson had 150+ yds on the ground, leading all RB's this week (we'll see what saquon does tonite). He might be their best RB since barry sanders.

Eagles are 3-4, they were up 17-0 on the panthers yesterday then gave up 21 pts in the 4th quarter and lost 21-17. They're not panicking yet, and theyre still only 1 game out of the division lead, but losing a game up 3 scores in the 4th is not the mark of a championship team...

Bears made a game of it against the patriots, even had a chance at a last second TD to tie it up. Trubs completed a hail mary but kevin white was stopped at the 1 yard line as time ran out. They gave up 2 td's off special teams (long kick return and a blocked punt returned for a TD) if not for those plays they would have been in much better shape.

Trubisky completed 50% of his passes, threw 2 picks (one was a 50-50 ball the receiver got out-muscled for), had 2 other red zone passes that could have been picked off. Im starting to see what S-hawk is saying about not liking Mitch. Yet despite his lack of consistent accuracy and poor red zone decisions, he still led the team to 31 pts. Blame special teams for giving up 14pts, or the defense for not covering james white better (2tds receiving). But yeah, he's playing poorly enough where you look at the other qb's in his draft class (deshaun watson and especially patrick mahomes) and you think we would have done better with one of them instead, and they were lower picks too.

Bears are now 3-3, last in their division, vikings are leading at 4-2-1. Even if they finish 8-8, it's a big improvement over the last 4 years, when they didnt win more than 5 games a year. I'm satisfied, just so long as trubisky keeps improving. He wasnt throwing td's a few weeks ago, now he is. Now he needs to cut down on the turnovers and red zone mistakes. Ill give him time for that as well. And the defense needs to improve as well, khalil mack has been hobbled by a right ankle sprain the last 2 games. When he's not making big time plays (sacks, turnovers) the bears arent a great defense.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah i dont think i could get away with trying to give her one gift for her birthday and christmas unless it was something over the top
i dont mind, just means i ahve to be on my toes this time of year
thats a drag that the mrs is cracking down on the smoking, did she ever toke up with you or has she always been against the green? im am so lucky that mrsChicky loves smoking weed as much as i do
as long as i roll up a few joints for her, she dosent say too much; even when i spend an entire sunday on the couch
/loves the super early london games!

so the raiders just trade amari cooper to dallas for a 2019 first round draft pick
just checked and the raiders now have three picks in the first round next season
looks like gruden is completely cleaning house and i wonder is there is a possibility that carrs name will be up next
what a weekend of games!
got up super early and was on the couch as the sun came up
chargers/ titans was actually a pretty good game
the chargers had almost no run game with gordon out, but rivers was able to put up enough points to pull a win
i was impressed with trubsinsky and how he played against the pats
he looked pretty mobile and seems to be taking the next step as an nfl qb
i also expect them to find more ways to get the ball to cohen; while i doubt he could sholder the work load of a feature back, he looks good when he can get the ball in the open field and i would love to see him get more touches
rams deliver big against the 9rs,but it was all about special teams and the defense in this one
donald went lights out, recording 4 sacks and a huge strip that had to be one of the most beastly plays of the week
are we seeing the emergence of cory littleton at lb
the rams defense has been soft in the middle and they really needed someone to step up at linebacker, add in a blocked punt and this guy had a good game on sunday
we will see how he finished off the season but its good to see him elevate his play like he did
they are coming up to a good part of their schedule where they play the pack, saints, hawks' and chiefs
saints and chiefs are looking like playoff teams so this should be a good series of games coming up
what a great weeeknd of games it was

/havent even gotten to the browns loss by 3 or the post game drama in jax
/just when i was changing my take on bortles

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that was a tough loss mrB, but i like what i am seeing from the browns
you guys have a decent core on both sides of the ball and mayfield might just might be for real; qb is the hardest position to nail down in the nfl and if he pans out there is a ton of upside
so how do you feel about trading hyde?

MrBungle

I like the trade... Duke Johnson who is an accomplished play maker immediately got more looks (he is part of our future). Same with Chubb, part of the future of the team, and is showing a lot of promise... So Carlos was brought in to be a veteran presence... At the end of this season he was probably going to walk, and The Brown's wouldn't get anything for him... This way The Browns had his veteran presence during the preseason and the beginning of the regular season which is probably when it is needed most, and also a 5th round pick.. For basically an average free agent pick up... I thought we might have another trade up our sleeve, but its tough to say.. now that Amari Cooper went to Dallas

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
My mrs has never smoked, barely even drinks. Shes always been against my cannabis use, at least for the last year or 2 when i let it get the best of me, so i've been keeping it on the down low, but she found my stash a few weeks ago so that was that. Now i have to keep my bud oil keestered in order to hide it from her.
Im kidding, it hasnt come to that. Yet...

We have another 630am PST london game this sunday, eagles vs jaguars. Bortles is keeping his starting job, for now, but he'll have a short leash. I had high hopes for blake, thinking he'd play better after having wrist surgery last offseason, but he's turning the ball over like jay cutler at his worst, and putting the defense in some bad spots as well. Maybe he'll get it together soon, if not maybe Eli would be an upgrade for them next year.

Trubisky's main talent is his running ability, for sure. He had an 8 yard TD run against the pats where he ran 70 yards around the field before crossing the goal line. He was actually the #1 rated dual threat QB as a high school senior, so it's not surprising he can run some. Now if he can just get that passing thing down...

Rams hosting the packers sunday afternoon should be a good match, rams are favored by 8.5 or 9, it's actually the most a rodgers led team has been the underdog since he became a starter.
Bears host the jets Sunday at noon, that might be a pretty evenly matched game. Darnold has been up and down this year as the top rookie qb, if Khalil mack is 100% the defense should feast on some turnovers.
Looking forward to the colts visiting the raiders. I played the colts DST (defense special teams) against the bills in one of my leagues, they rewarded me with a bunch of points (couple sacks, 5 turnovers). Think I might roll with them again vs the raiders, who will be without their top WR and RB (lynch is on IR with a groin injury).
That’s a hot take, Pop, that gruden might trade Carr. But i was listening to some football show, and they were saying that carr can be released by the raiders after this season for only a 7million dollar cap hit (relatively small compared to a 180M salary cap). So if gruden doesn’t feel that carr is his franchise qb, and carr has looked skittish and hesitant to pull the trigger this season, then yeah we may see carr on the jaguars next year. Who else could use a qb and is not likely to select one in next year’s draft?

Duke's a playmaker on the level of a chris thompson or tarik cohen, but they only gave him one rush against the bucs; he did catch 4 of 4 passes but for only 23 yards. Chubb though got 80 yds and a TD on 18 carries. Glad i snatched him up when news of hyde's trade went through!
Most of the browns losses have been close, only game they got blowed out was the chargers. Theyre a young team still learning how to win, but the refs havent been helping them. Mayfield got hit helmet to helmet on a scramble against the bucs, refs picked up the flag, hochuli (who should have retired years ago, he's an awful ref) said since he was a runner he wasnt protected. Uhh, yeah Ed, they actually changed that rule this past offseason. Jeez...

Dont know why the 'boys gave up a 1st rounder for amari, who hasnt been consistently good since 2016. Maybe jerry is getting senile.

I always figured the browns would sign dez. They need someone because landry and callaway forgot how to catch (although landry is getting better).

Broncos cut chad kelly after he got wasted at a teammates halloween party and walked into some stranger's home, scaring the wife with her baby, and got arrested for trespassing. Maybe the giants or miami will pick him up? I think broncos fans liked what he did in the preseason, he seemed much better than case keenum.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i know what its like to have to sneak your tokes and hide your stash
its a tough position to be in
i have a buddy who is in the same shoes as you right now
recently we went to the shed to smoke and instead of stash we found a note from his wife...
some people just dont need to have that things like weed in their life, but for others its as much a medicine as it is a drug fwiw im the only one in my family besides my dad who drinks and no one else besides mrsChicky smokes weed
/my mom is one of the few people whom i can honestly say has never smoked weed in her life
gruden looks like he is cleaning house and im sure there are no sacred cows left in that locker room, im sure the rest of the team is on pins and needles and everyone is wondering who will be next (most likely at the end of the season)
but if carr dosent produce big the second half of the season i can see him playing for another team next season
im looking forward to another weekend of good football on the couch and cant wait for the 6.30a start
eagles/ jags should be a good game and im sure both teams would like to come away with a win
i know what you mean about bortles, i had changed my take on him earlier this season right before he imploded and now im changing it back; bortles is the weak spot on the team and i hear its causing infighting in the locker room because the defense feels like they are having to clean up his mistakes
i agree that cooper is not worth a 1st round pick, but i guess dallas is desperate for a new #1 receiver

i like the rookie chubb and think he has a lot of potential, mrB'
i agree with baba that the browns are still developing and will take a couple years to fully ripen
if you can nail down a running game and keep building i can see the team becoming competitive in the next couple years
depending on how mayfield developes, there could be a lot of upside there

hopefully the dolphins v texans will be a good game
im suprised at how watson has played so far this season, but they are still in first in their division
/says more about how the rest of the south is playing right now than about how well houston is doing

we are over the hump guys and the weekend is right around the corner

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, I tried to convince her that my use was medicinal, but she wasn’t having it. Bitch. Lol.

Bortles has had 8 turnovers the last 3 games, last week against the Texans he fumbled it twice inside the Texans 30 yard line. Ramsey said afterwards “I cant say it, but we all know what’s going on.” Yeah Jalen, we do, and it’s called bortles being bortles.
But blake is money in London, think he’s played there 3 times (jags play there every year, their owner has ties to England, which has led to speculation they could move the team there) and is 3-0 there with an 8-1 TD-INT ratio. If he cant get it done this week, then maybe they start thinking about trading for bridgewater, or even carr. Or maybe signing Chad kelly.

Everyone is saying the cowboys gave up too much for amari, but if he puts up good stats again then it will have been worth it. I guess the ‘boys thought they had to make a move, theyre only 1 game out of first in their division, and the defense has been playing well even when sean lee misses games.

I think the browns will be pretty good next year, and in 2 years MAYBE championship contenders. Chubb is a rookie with not a lot of carries but he did well against a bucs team who, even though they were without Gerald mccoy, started vita vea, their 1st round pick who’s a human mountain at defensive tackle. They might need more receiver help, although njoku at TE is quickly becoming a weapon and landry is holding onto the ball. If callaway can learn to catch again then Mayfield can start putting up good passing numbers.
But I think bungles is right, for them to truly become a good team they probably need to move on from Hue. He’s more of a liability than an asset.

I haven’t seen Houston play much this season but deshaun is playing with a bruised or injured lung. For the Jacksonville game he took a 12 hour drive to florida rather than fly on a plane, where the changes in air pressure might affect his lung injury. So yeah, air pressure changes can damage his lungs, but getting hit by 300lb strongmen wont?
He’s been hit more than any other QB in the league, I think the 2nd most hit QB was closer to #15 than to the #1, Watson (Watson 78 QB hits, Ryan 55 QB hits, #15 is like 35 QB hits – im pulling these #’s out of my arse).
We’ll see how they do against Miami tonite, hopefully it’s a good game. Miami is without Al Wilson, their speedy receiver who killed the bears for 2 tds. Theyre also starting brock again. I’d rather watch tannehill play, but after tonite he’ll have 10 days to rest up so probably better he sits tonite.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sucks about the wife and you net seeing eye to eye as far as your use of marijuana goes
hopefully it dosent cause that many problems and you are able to keep it on the down low
in addition to the early game in london, looks like we get to see kc/denver or seattle v detroit
and then the rams play green bay@1p;and we finish off the weekend with saints/ vikings
kc and denver should be a good game and i hope the broncos defense shows up ready to play
rams and green bay might be a fun game too
if the green bay o'line can handle the rams pass rush a.rodgers should be able to put up some points
i still think he is a top tier qb and this could be a good game
your numbers arent that far off baba as far as watson taking a lot of hits this season
the team has given up 70 hits against thier qb, over three times as many as the lowest ranked team (new orleans with 20qb hits)
https://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=OFFENSIVE_LINE&role=TM&d-447263-p=1&d-447263-s=PASSING_QBHIT
mrB seems to be a good source for all things browns and if he feels that its a coaching problem i would trust his opinion
i think they could use a few more key player but good coaching is able to get the most out of what they have

so far, the fins/ texans game hasnt been that bad and i cant wait for this weekends games
so how do our international fans feel about the london games? if nothing else, it is at a better time for the international fans and so far we have seen some good games

hope everyone is enjoying their week and ready for the weekend, enjoy the games!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Eh, it’s not something we’ll ever agree on, I think, even if we live to be a thousand, but it’s pretty easy to sneak it around her, y’know, so what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her, amiright? :moon:

Thanks for the link you posted to the actual stats, good to know youre keeping me on my toes. :biggrin:

KC-Denver might be interesting, Denver only lost to them by 4 the first game. Bradley chubb has 5 sacks in the last 2 games, paired with von miller they’re the best pass rush duo in the league, at least until bosa gets back for the chargers. I have phillip Lindsay on one of my fantasy teams, he wont have to split carries with Royce freeman (out with an injury this week) and he’s been dynamic with the ball; he’s so quick he makes everyone else look like theyre moving in slow motion.
The rams-packers game is interesting to me, if the rams are able to roll on the packers then just hand them the nfc championship right now, I say, barring injury to someone like Gurley or Goff.
Vikings hosting the saints on Sunday night football should be good, saints defense is playing better after a rough start to the season, theyre actually a top 5 run defense now. And the Vikings D is playing pretty well now after getting creamed during weeks 2-5. Theyre both probable playoff teams, but I don’t see either being a threat to the rams.
Fins and Texans turned out to be a high scoring affair, although it wasn’t that competitive. Gase might be on the hot seat this season. He’s a good offensive mind, and im not sure you can blame him for tannehill being injured a lot, but it’s easier to fire 1 guy than 55, the saying goes.
What’s on the menu for tomorrow, Pop? Main course, drinks, hash? You never told us how the pork shoulder turned out last week…

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
picture.php

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
what a weekend of great games!
the rams had a close call against green bay but still came out with a win!
with so little time left on the clock,all the pack just had to take a touchback in the endzone and then put the ball in a.rogers hands
weve all seen so many times before to not believe that he would have taken them down the field
the rams defense played beastly, the offense played well, but the packers are a tough team
/thanks for the help ty montgomery
im betting we see this match up again later in the post season
looks like mrB was right, no more hue.jackson in cleveland
will they reap an imediate reward, who knows?
but it looks like they are on the right track and a serious rebuild is happening; this team could be on the rise
raider nation is in shambles
broncos/chiefs was a good game and the west might be on the rise once again with three playoff caliber teams

we had the pulled pork butt again this weekend plus my nephew came by and made these short ribs that were off the hook!
i forget the name of the seasoning he used, but i made sure the mrs jotted the name down; it was this seasoning and some garlic terriaki sauce on them and some steaks and they were amazing
we also had some garlic fried rice to go along with the bbq, plus tortillas and tostadas
my sister was here in cali this weekend so it was more of a chill family thing, so i put the hash aside and just smoked oneys out of the bong
hey man, thank you baba' for all the fun and insight you bring to the table, brother!
its nice to talk football with someone who is serious about the game and really follows whats going on
its too easy to just say we rule, #1, woo hoo and stuff ike that;
you have made me step up my game too, and i am really glad ICMag has this thread

hope everyone had a great weekend of games and is enjoying the season so far
we are at the mid way point and man things are starting to get good!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Y’know Spacetoker, I was hoping for a more insightful post about the patriots, but on 2nd thought, you’re right. Your team has been dominating the league for 15 years, theres not much that needs to be said about them.

It was a terrible thing that happened in Pittsburgh, Herman, it’s nice to see the steelers give some respect to the victims. Theyre saying the madman was influenced by anti-immigrant rhetoric in America, it’s sad to see politics being an excuse to be violent. People should be celebrated for their political differences, instead some use it as an excuse to commit violence on others.

It was a great weekend, Pop, even better that the bears won (by 14 points over the jets) and every other nfc north team lost. So Chicago is still on top of the division, for now…
Yeah, the Pack had a chance to win at the end, give the ball to the game’s best player with 2 mins left, instead Ty decides to run it out of the end zone and fumbles it away. He supposedly threw a tantrum on the sideline after being removed during a drive earlier, so he might be persona non grata on the team from now on. This might mean more snaps for aaron jones, the packer’s best RB. May have to pick him up in my leagues…:biggrin:

Green bay was a lot more competitive than the line predicted (a 9pt rams win), their defense stepped it up. I told a packers friend of mine that GB might have the league’s best secondary since they invested 1st and 2nd rd picks in Def backs the last 2 drafts, he laughed then, but theyre playing well now (jaire alexander had 5 passes defensed against the rams, which is a ton).

I figured the raiders would lose against the colts, and marlon mack had another big game for Indy. I’ve got him on both my fantasy teams, yay me. :dance013:

Bungle should be very happy that Cleveland finally got rid of hue, but they also fired their Off coordinator and put their Def Coor, Gregg Williams, as interim head coach. Im not sure he’s that much of an upgrade for Hue but we’ll see. Talk is that Lincoln riley, mayfield’s college coach at Oklahoma, may be considered for the job, as he’s considered a brilliant offensive mind. But is he more chip kelly (not so good) or doug Peterson (good)?

The short ribs, steaks and garlic fried rice sound amazing, Pop. Food is one of the great pleasure in life and sounds like your family knows how to do it right!

This Thursday we have the battle of the bay, Oakland vs San Fran. Both are 1 win teams, so not much to get excited about, but it will be interesting to see gruden vs the younger shanahan. Gruden used to have some battles against his dad back in the late 90’s early 2000’s, Oakland vs Denver…

MrBungle

Haley and Jackson couldn't stand each other... The BS was stacking deep between the 2... So Jimmy decided to cut out ALL of the cancer rather than pick sides... I hope he lets Dorsey pick the coaches... Dorsey has done pretty good so far with talent acquisition if you ask me...

Go Gregg Williams!!

shithawk420

Veteran
I can say I'm satisfied with Sunday's games.and Patriots aren't doing shit this year Space Toker.its fucking over.get over it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah man, not only did cle ditch jackson but they cut oc todd haley as well; looks like a full on tear down here folks
but hey, the seed is planted i cant cant wait to see where this goes

rams are going all in trading aways some draft picks for jaguars de dante fowler
i remember when this guys was a top draft pick, but he just never really panned out
/the rams d'line is stacked , so i see this as adding more depth
a lot of other trades happened around the league as well, mostly for mid round draft picks

im with you baba', one of the best things in life is good food
both me and the mrs like to cook so its fun to try new things in the kitchen plus its a lot cheaper too, my man

Last edited:

iTarzan

Fowler was the 3rd pick in the draft when the Jags selected him. Every year there are players that prove the draft is a crapshoot even in the first 10 picks. He might be able to get on track because there are multiple players to worry about on the Rams DL. You have to give them credit for going all in and trying to win now.

The Packers got rid of Montgomery for fumbling. LOL!

The Texans got Demaryius Thomas. He is going to go off with Deshaun Watson throwing to him. This is going to make them even tougher to beat for the AFC South. I think it will be a battle for the AFC crown but it won't be the Jags in the mix. IMO it is going to be the Texans and Colts. A severly injured Colts team(11 starters) lost to the Texans 37-34 in OT because the Colts didn't play for a tie. The Colts need to keep getting healthy. Their OL is missing the RG but the replacement is playing very good. The sports writers think they have an elite top 5 OL now. Luck hasn't been sacked in 2 games straight and hasn't had an INT in those games either. They are second in the AFC in rushing and Mack has had 2 straight 100+ yards rushing game. Heims also had 78 yards rushing. They almost had two 100 yard rushers.

The Bills only gave up 22 points to the Packers, 3 to the Vikings, 18 points to the Patriots' offense and Brady didn't have a TD pass. Just last week the Colts beat them 37-3 and Luck had 4 TD passes.

This week Vinatieri set the all time scoring mark. In the same game Luck set a wierd all time first by having a TD pass to 3 different TEs in the same game. Now this is by no means a Luck brag. I find it wierd because what team ever has that many TEs they would even throw too. And the Colts #1 TE Doyle is injured and didn't even play. One of them was named Mo Alie-Cox and all I kept hearing was "more alley cocks". They have a Malik Hooker too. Hooker wants more alley cocks. LOL! They had people playing that I hardly heard of from the practice squad. One guy was just signed on Monday and started in the defensive backfield.

Colts are 3-5 and so are the Jags. Titans are 3-4 and Texans are 5-3. The second half of the season is heavy with division games and right now the Colts are only 2 games out. To win the division they can't lose many more games. They have a winnable schedule. Jags, Titans, Dolphins, Jags, Texans, Cowboys, Giants and Titans. Colts beat the Redskins and lost to the Eagles because of the bad call by the refs that the league said was an mistake (WR was out of bounds on 4th down conversion). So the Colts can potentially beat the Cowboys and Giants. They need to go 6-2 or 7-1 in the second half to possibly win the AFC South.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the colts can help themselves out by finishing off the season winning games like you said, itarzan
10-6 should get you a wild card spot

rams play NO this weekend and this might be their first loss
saints are red hot right now and brees is one of the best
hopefully, goff is going to come in with a hot hand and as long as gurley plays like gurley they will put up points
i think this game is going to come down to the rams defense being able to stop new orleans in the air and on the ground; they can go over the top or turn in big runs the saints can score in a lot of ways

so we are at about the mid point of the season and im thinking about the mvp picture and rookie of the year awards
who would you vote for as league mvp, how about the best player on your favorite team?
hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the games

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think Saints-Rams will be the best game of the week, Pop, with packers at patriots on sunday night a close second.

New orleans defense isnt the pushover they were earlier this season, especially on the ground, maybe they can keep gurley in check, although he's such a good receiver he can always find ways to make plays.

Im going to go with the rams, 38-31, over the saints.

MVP? It has to be Mahomes so far, right? With gurley and the usual QBs (Brady, rodgers, brees) as runners-up?
I'd say the MVP of the bears would be khalil mack now, possibly trubisky or even tarik cohen if the offense continues scoring a bunch of points.

You have to be loving this new Colts offense, Tarzan. Like you said, Luck is hardly getting hit, and now they have a pretty potent running attack (I have mack in one of my leagues, he's been a lifesaver). And the defense is improving, and would probably be pretty darn good if not for all the injuries. Darius Leonard is probably Def Rookie of the year, he already looks like the best MLB in the league.

After their bye this week, they play the jags next week, then dolphins, titans and then the jags again. I still think the jags are the most talented team in the division, but theyre having a major QB crisis and fournette hasnt played because of a nagging hamstring injury. But fournette might be back against the colts, and if bortles can pull his head out of his ass they can be a dangerous team again.

Lol, hawk, your patriots hate is bordering on delusional (let's be real, they'll probably make it to the superbowl again this year, although the chiefs might have something to say about that) but i love it, keep it up. That's what half of sports fandom is about, not so much loving your team but also hating other teams.

Would you want lincoln riley as browns coach next year, Bungle? Who else is out there that would be good? Maybe adam gase if he's let go by the Fins. How about nick saban? Im kidding about that one, saban would have to take a pay cut to move to the nfl.

Maybe if williams hits it out of the park this 2nd half of the season, they make the job permanent? So long as they keep giving the ball to chubb (have him on a team) ill be happy, although duke johnson probably needs more touches if theyre going to score more points...

Latest posts

Latest posts