What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Top View of the Killer Kush FV
picture.php

Jack 47 FV
picture.php
picture.php

Cream Caramel FV
picture.php

picture.php

The Jack 47 is 75% Sativa but really appears more Indica dominant. I'm excited to see how the buds develop and if there's a 7 week finisher among my phenos.

Cream Caramel is looking great as well. She's very short and harder to train since inter-nodal lengths are quite short on this strain. I am willing to be she would be great for single cola SOG grows for people who have limited space or stealth growers.

Those who have grown these Fast Versions before, did you encounter much variation between phenos of the same strains? Please share your smoke report if you've sampled any of these.

-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Flower Day 14 -End of Second Week

Everything is looking great! I've done lots of training to keep the canopy nice and even. They've been getting foliar fed with sea kelp and fulvic acid. I've also applied neem via foliar once, just as a preventative to any pests.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for checking out my journal! If you are curious to see pics of specific strains just let me know and I'll be sure to include them with the next photo shoot.
Good wishes and positive vibes to all..
-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
There showing some amazing growth :), nice one & keep it up!
Looking really well, fair play to you.

Can I share some of your pictures in our Facebook page?

PD: I have two diaries with F1 Fast Version® strains here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271366

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280230

Good luck with the rest of it.
jaypp

Thanks Jaypp. Yes, feel free to share any pictures you like. If you want some originals just let me know what email address to send them to.

Your Formula 1 diary of the different strains is what inspired me to run a mixed group myself! :yes:

Once I started the free Killer Kush FV seed, I went online and began learning about Sweet Seeds and their genetics. For this round, I knew I wanted to try Cream Caramel and Green Poison but was undecided about running Sweet Special FV or Jack 47 FV. Your second journal with the Jack 47 and Black Jack convinced me that I should try the Jack 47 FV. I want to do the Black Jack FV also, but I already have so many of your strains to go through next that it will have to wait.

My seeds inventory contains Sweet Special FV, Sweet Cheese FV, and more Killer Kush FV that I will work on after this grow. Eventually, I also want to run Ice Cool, Mohan Ram, and S.A.D. in the future. The Ice Cool, I hope you release this in Fast Version as I love Diesel tasting strains!

-DZ :tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Wow, all very clean and controlled. They seem to be enjoying it. Thanks for sharing this amazing diary, one of the best we lately got around here so far this season ;)

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Amazing grow stuff, and wonderful plants my friend. How many ladies do you have under lamps? I think you need a lot of time to take care of them, but fair play to you the girls look perfect and healthy.

Thumbs up brò and thanks for sharing :tiphat:

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cheers mate!

Wow, all very clean and controlled. They seem to be enjoying it. Thanks for sharing this amazing diary, one of the best we lately got around here so far this season ;)

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy! That means a lot coming from you. I enjoy growing very much and am always trying to perfect my craft!

Amazing grow stuff, and wonderful plants my friend. How many ladies do you have under lamps? I think you need a lot of time to take care of them, but fair play to you the girls look perfect and healthy.

Thumbs up brò and thanks for sharing :tiphat:

Hi Laza! Greetings my friend. How are you enjoying your harvest? I want to grow some SAD and Psico sometime as well!

At the moment I have a total of 16 plants and they are:

3 x Jack 47 (each from seed)
3 x Cream Caramel (each from seed)
6 x Green Poison (each from seed)
4 x Killer Kush (all clones from same plant)

I use MH bulbs for the first two or three weeks into flower as this helps keep everything nice and healthy throughout their transition. Just last night, Flower day 18, I switched out the 3 x 400W MH bulbs to 3 x 600W HPS bulbs. So now for the remainder of the grow, I will have 16 plants under a total of 1800W of HPS.

I am growing using the absolute cheapest nutrients available on the market called Jacks Professional Hydro. I hope this diary serves as proof that anyone can grow, even with food that costs very little!

Cheers!
-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Flower Day 21 -End of Third Week

Flower Day 21 -End of Third Week

Hello friends!

It is Friday once more and today marks the end of their third week in flower. All of the plants are exceptionally healthy and happy!

I can already tell some phenos are progressing faster than others and controlling the canopy to be leveled has proven to be a challenge! Either way, I'm handling it well and loving these ladies with extra attention every day.

They are now under 1800W of HPS and just one more week to their halfway mark.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Your grow is perfect. I'm now a fan of Sweet Seeds. After growing their Cream Caramel FV, and Sweet Cheese FV. Really nice strains. Great structure, and easy to maintain strains. That Killer Kush FV is next on my list.

I keep seeing the glow from LED fixtures in your pics. Looks like your using a decent amount of them. What brand and model, if you don't mind sharing. Or maybe no LED's at all, and it's just the filter on the camera your using, lol. Still looks awesome either way!!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Your grow is perfect. I'm now a fan of Sweet Seeds. After growing their Cream Caramel FV, and Sweet Cheese FV. Really nice strains. Great structure, and easy to maintain strains. That Killer Kush FV is next on my list.

I keep seeing the glow from LED fixtures in your pics. Looks like your using a decent amount of them. What brand and model, if you don't mind sharing. Or maybe no LED's at all, and it's just the filter on the camera your using, lol. Still looks awesome either way!!

Thanks buddy! :thank you:

The Cream Caramel is going to be the first one I sample.. just because I've read so many great smoke reports on the flavor and effect.

I am sure you will find the Killer Kush to be a great smoke. The single plant I worked with turned out to be a very fast finisher at just over 7 weeks to be fully ripe. It has quite the distinct kush taste and very soaring and enjoyable high. Great for being creative and going out for a walk on a sunny day. :artist:

Yes, those are LED's that my girlfriend has flowering out her tray. She has a journal on it titled, "Cycle Three: Sour Jack" but it is on another forum than icmag . The middle fixture is a BlackDog BD-700U at 590W with two older StealthGrow fixtures on each side at 480W ea. Aprox 1600W of LEDs in total and they work really well! Her buds always come out super frosty and usually finish a week earlier than HPS. The trick with LEDs is to keep canopy temps favorable for fast growth..

-DZ

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks buddy! :thank you:

The Cream Caramel is going to be the first one I sample.. just because I've read so many great smoke reports on the flavor and effect.

I am sure you will find the Killer Kush to be a great smoke. The single plant I worked with turned out to be a very fast finisher at just over 7 weeks to be fully ripe. It has quite the distinct kush taste and very soaring and enjoyable high. Great for being creative and going out for a walk on a sunny day. :artist:

Yes, those are LED's that my girlfriend has flowering out her tray. She has a journal on it titled, "Cycle Three: Sour Jack" but it is on another forum than icmag . The middle fixture is a BlackDog BD-700U at 590W with two older StealthGrow fixtures on each side at 480W ea. Aprox 1600W of LEDs in total and they work really well! Her buds always come out super frosty and usually finish a week earlier than HPS. The trick with LEDs is to keep canopy temps favorable for fast growth..

-DZ

Thanks for that info. That Killer Kush being done in 7 weeks is outstanding!!! Definitely gonna grab some beans of those bad boys. It will be perfect for growing outdoors in the NorthEast US where I'm at. You say the taste is all kush, so does that mean lemon pledge? Or more Afghan/Hash tasting?

DeceiverZ

Veteran
The pheno I ended up with definitely has that lemon pinesol aroma. I have one going outdoors at the moment and I'm in the same region as you. Out of all the FV I have going, the Killer Kush is most Sativa in appearance and I was surprised as you! 7 weeks for a Sativa leaning pheno is almost unheard of.

I have 13 Sweet Cheese FV seeds I'm waiting to pop myself. How many did you do and any big variations in phenos that you noticed? This will be my first cheese strain and am very excited to flower them out.

-DZ

B

bigganjabud

Well the ganja gods have been mighty generous to me lately and ive got a bean collection to be proud of 👍 needless to say my next few runs are all going to be sweet seeds autos tho cos i smoke waaaaaaaay tooo much

DeceiverZ

Veteran
2 Weeks outside

2 Weeks outside

GP FV #5 Day 1 outdoors
picture.php

And after 14 days in bright Sun
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

What an extremely easy plant to train! She's going to make for a great outdoor harvest!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
2 Weeks outside

2 Weeks outside

GP FV #4 Day 1 outdoors​
picture.php

And after 14 days in bright Sun​
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I am very glad I put both GP pheno4 and pheno5 outside because this #4 is much smaller than the #5 by a good bit! She's half the size of the #5. We shall see what this means in flower, but so far the #5 is the GP lady I'm most in love with. It's going to be super cool to compare the indoor and outdoor #5 and #4!

Pheno 4 > Pheno 5

Last edited:

DeceiverZ

Veteran
2 Weeks outside

2 Weeks outside

Jack 47 FV #2 Day 1 outdoors
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm really hoping that I selected a good pheno of the Jack 47 FV for my outdoor selection. I can only imagine how big she will be in 8-9 weeks when flowering starts.

DeceiverZ

Veteran
2 Weeks outside

2 Weeks outside

Cream Caramel FV #3 Day 1 outdoors​
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She has a very compact and short structure with heavy Indica influence. What more can I say? This is a highly prized strain and I'm anxious to see what her flowers will be like.

Latest posts

Latest posts