What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 Bubble Bags...enough?

supherbb

To compliment my latest harvest I ordered a Bubble Bag 3 bag kit, and a 45 micron bag separately. They were delivered today and now I have a 220, 73, 45, 25.

After watching some videos and reading a lot of other peoples posts, I'm thinking I made a mistake by not grabbing a 160 or 190 bag.

I have a good amount of frozen and a good amount of dry trim, but should I hold off an order a 160 bag? Can I produce some great bubble with the bags I have?

I plan on hand mixing, probably 10 minutes tops at least for the first run. Anybody have experience using this setup of a similar setup?

azez

Veteran
youre gona want to hand mix longer
try the bags you have, everyones taste is different,
if i were to grab a different bag id get a 90
peace
ez

mendo420

Veteran
Your best bags will have plant material and may not be full melt.
Do you have a 220 work bag?
If not I would get a 160, 120. Something to get the large crap.

tocksick

i use the 220, 190 and 25. i mix for 15 minutes with a wooden spoon. then i let sit for 45 minutes. my bubble comes out anywhere between melty and full melt.

hope this helps

supherbb

I have a 220, and I plan on mixing in a separate bucket and then dumping into the 220 first, not actually mixing in the 220. Hopefully that will help keep the plant matter that passes through to a minimum.

Thanks for the info so far guys. I'm gonna do a trial run possibly tonight and go from there. I'll post up the results afterwards.

:smokey:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was said already ... but everybody preferance is different . i like the 220 for catching & the 75 for hash .... sometimes i use the 25 for finer stuff but most times i make gumby out of whats left in the water after the 75 .

Smelly_Cheese

220 work bag 160 to catch the junk. 73 is great but you need something to catch the junk 1st 220 will not.
i use 220 160 90 73 45 and 25 but often leave out the 90
just my opinion

RulaTone

Veteran
To compliment my latest harvest I ordered a Bubble Bag 3 bag kit, and a 45 micron bag separately. They were delivered today and now I have a 220, 73, 45, 25.

After watching some videos and reading a lot of other peoples posts, I'm thinking I made a mistake by not grabbing a 160 or 190 bag.

I have a good amount of frozen and a good amount of dry trim, but should I hold off an order a 160 bag? Can I produce some great bubble with the bags I have?

I plan on hand mixing, probably 10 minutes tops at least for the first run. Anybody have experience using this setup of a similar setup?

just my personal experience,
i always get on 160 a lot of dirt coming from the 220 bag used for washing/mixing the material.
I suggest to use that size for better results, you will see a lot of red hairs on that one but no tricomes almost.
Good choice for the additional 45. But i would put 220, 160, 90, 45 and 25, like my set. I get decent hash usually.

45u
fm.jpg

Kushed_

You can produce bubble with those bags. If you only one more bag get a 190, you will need if you are going to mix for 10 min. You may want to only mix for 2-3 min. and then do a second run. If you want to beat the shit out of it, do it on the second run. Since you have a "good" amt., you will figure it out.